EverCrest Message Forums
my profile | rules | faq | forum home
who's online | search | chat

View Recent Posts: Galon d'Breglan
  Topic Forum
1 Wheel of Time: Prophecies of the Dragon - IC Game Thread (post #59) 2005-03-07 14:58:03
Galon ran back into the coutyard now armed and ready to fight.OOC: I come back down from the room with my axe and, if i have enough movement (30ft/move action), run into melee range along side my alli...

Roleplaying
2 Wheel of Time: Prophecies of the Dragon - IC Game Thread (post #43) 2005-03-04 17:01:24
Galon"Watch the ones to the east and west with the different colored armbands and bindings, I think they might try something so be ready. Don't make it obvious that you know what's happening," Galon w...

Roleplaying
3 Wheel of Time: Prophecies of the Dragon - IC Game Thread (post #23) 2005-03-03 13:24:13
Galon, seeing how crowded the room is, immediatly goes outside to find a table assuming that the serving girl will let everyone know the meal is ready. Some of the games look like they might be intere...

Roleplaying
4 Wheel of Time: Prophecies of the Dragon - IC Game Thread (post #19) 2005-03-03 01:35:55
"Thank you," I said as I changed out of my winter clothes. I put on what i thought was more acceptable "city" clothes and left the room, telling the others in the room that I was going to find a table...

Roleplaying
5 Wheel of Time: Prophecies of the Dragon - IC Game Thread (post #15) 2005-03-02 22:19:44
"I wasn't even aware it was winter down here. I haven't yet had to dig the shards of an erupted tree out of my arm yet." I said without a hint of humor either expressed or felt. "I decided to see some...

Roleplaying

Contact Us | EverCrest | Privacy Statement