EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: I Would Like To Join an AD&D Adventure
Lagger z3r0
Pancake
posted 12-28-2003 04:44:51 PM
I Have Been Playing a Campain For YRS Now, But it Seems the GM Just Dont Wanna No More. SO there Goes My lvl 13Cleric/4lvl War

Can I JOIN 1 ?

Ruvie's Alt
Haven't you always wanted a monkey?
posted 12-28-2003 04:54:04 PM
...wtf?
Sakkra
Office Linebacker
posted 12-28-2003 05:21:29 PM
quote:
Lagger z3r0 had this to say about Duck Tales:
I Have Been Playing a Campain For YRS Now, But it Seems the GM Just Dont Wanna No More. SO there Goes My lvl 13Cleric/4lvl War

Can I JOIN 1 ?

Would it kill you to spell whole words? I realize that "years" and "one" are long and complex, but with enough practice, you'll master them too.

`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 12-28-2003 11:49:52 PM
quote:
Lagger z3r0 needs to hitch a ride with a Vogon constructor fleet.
Can I JOIN 1 ?
Well, that was... blunt.
Blunt and badly planned.
Blunt, badly planned, and 1337.
But it is an appropriate question.
Can you join one?
Does that option remain open to you?
Are you capable of participating in a story that doesn't involve ph47 13w7?
I truly, honestly cannot answer those questions at this time.
Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: