EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Polling of Opinion...
Drakkenmaw
Crunchy, tastes good with ketchup
posted 01-29-2002 06:00:15 PM
Now that I'm beginning to get some free time again, I'm pondering starting my own campaign to accomodate those unable to get into Murdoc's. There are three things you should note, however:

+ It'll take some time to get my world playable. Maybe by March it'll be ready to go, but definitely not before. I put a lot of detail into things, in order to make the world immersive.

+ My personality's different from Murdoc's, and the character of my game will be different too. I'll specify more on it if anyone seems interested in the thing just in general.

+ Murdoc, as the person currently running a campaign here, has a veto on the entire idea if he thinks it will interrupt or disrupt his game.

Well? Anyone care to try?

Lenlalron Flameblaster
posted 01-29-2002 06:06:54 PM
Sure. I'll have to make a kinda-new character though.
Grammar is your enemy! - While being able to understand someone's sentences might seem like a good idea for a proper essay, complaining on a forum scarcely leaves time for such trivialities. Write fast! You're angry, grrr! Make that show, and forget about things like capital letters, punctuation, and verbs.
`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 01-29-2002 06:09:48 PM
I have no qualms about it at all. When I was first putting together a campaign, I anticipated that some people might get left out. At that point, Bajah thought he might have time to run one, but his job took a turn for the more time consuming, which ruled it out. Lyinar was also weighing the possibility of running one, but didn't have time. So if you'd like to start up a game, best of luck to you
Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

Trent
Smurfberry Moneyshot
posted 01-29-2002 06:56:02 PM
I'd like to give it a try.

While I have all the 3E books, I have yet to actually play using the 3E rules.

So, in short: Yes, I'm interested.

Nith D'vaz
Pancake
posted 01-29-2002 07:21:12 PM
yey !...
maby i can finaly use this character
Wherever I go,
everyone is a little bit safer because I am there.
Wherever I am,
anyone in need has a friend.
Whenever I return home,
everyone is happy I am there.

-Robert L. Humphrey (warrior creed)
Maelarr
Pancake
posted 01-30-2002 03:45:15 PM
Would like to try, finally actually BOUGHT 3e Players handbook (been borrowing a friends book up until now).

All Empires Fall, You just have to know where to push- Me
Cleric Rogue Sigpic
Tristan
Vidi, vici, veni.
Nae's Stooge
posted 01-30-2002 04:25:39 PM
I would like to play.
Veni, vidi, vici
nem-x
posted 01-31-2002 05:20:03 PM
Me too, I want to play. But I don't know how I used to play M:TG if that helps any
Maelarr
Pancake
posted 01-31-2002 05:38:29 PM
quote:
nem-x had this to say about Robocop:
-snip- I used to play M:TG if that helps any-snip-

nope

Cleric Rogue Sigpic
`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 01-31-2002 06:01:16 PM
(*helps nem-x find the resources he would need to learn*)

PHB with 27 free preview pages.
Character Generator free for download.

Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

nem-x
posted 01-31-2002 08:21:43 PM
Yep Murdoc helped me create my character, and get rid of my one ton of equipment woops!
Creating a background story later when I have the chance.
Maelarr
Pancake
posted 02-01-2002 09:23:12 AM
that link isnt working for me murdoc, the chargen one.
*mutters about parents thinking 7k of char gen program is taking up their HD space*

Cleric Rogue Sigpic
Moshiah
Pancake
posted 02-05-2002 05:13:50 PM
if you get a story going i would love to join. I have a handbook but havn't realy been able to use it yet. My char is a elven wiz fyi
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: