EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: So where does crap drop in this game?
Led
*kaboom*
posted 11-04-2003 05:41:47 AM
I really need a new axe and no one is selling anything in the auction house! Might as well go find the source...

Or is everything in this game crafted like SWG?

Bajah
Thooooooor
posted 11-04-2003 07:16:39 AM
If weaponlists can be trusted on sites like ffo.warcry.com, there just aren't any 8-11 weapons for Polearms and GreatAxes, unless you count the special weapons with extra effects that are never on the AuctionHouse and seem to go for like 30k in their price histories.

The next GreatAxe, forexample, is "Great Axe" at level 12.

*I* have to wait until 14 to get another spear upgrade, so I may switch to another weapon in the meantime :/

Weapons CAN be Synthesized, though. At least some of them... but they (mostly) require multiple skills, like blacksmith and goldsmith or tanner.

Skaw
posted 11-04-2003 12:46:45 PM
quote:
Bajah had this to say about Duck Tales:
but they (mostly) require multiple skills, like blacksmith and goldsmith or tanner.

Wrong there Bajah-man.

They do not require the subcraft skill. It just helps in your chance to create the item.

Bajah
Thooooooor
posted 11-04-2003 01:16:00 PM
quote:
Out of a possible 10, Skaw scored a straight 1 with:
Wrong there Bajah-man.

They do not require the subcraft skill. It just helps in your chance to create the item.

If you'll notice, some of the items require parts from other crafts... so unless you're expecting someone else to make it for you, you're better off making it yourself. Or buying it for an inflated price off the auction house

Regardless, I like how the trades are set up... I just wish there were a lot more variety out there.

Skaw
posted 11-04-2003 04:53:11 PM
Well then, alot of ECer's are playing on Ragnarok, I'm sure you guys could do a craft skill each
Khyron
Hello, my mushy friend...
posted 11-04-2003 05:31:38 PM
I wanna be a carpenter.
Eumin!
Pancake
posted 11-04-2003 08:36:50 PM
quote:
Khyron wrote, obviously thinking too hard:
I wanna be a carpenter.

me too!

Gotta go to San D'oria. Gonna have to save up some major cash, and head over there sometime.

Ferret
Poing! Poing!
posted 11-04-2003 09:29:00 PM
After fighing today, I see no reason to stick to one weapon. They cap fast in your level so you might as well carry around 2 or 3 different types of weapons just so you can have the skill up.

Plus since alot of them get upgrades at different levels you have a constant stream of good weapons and you don't have to worry about a particular weapon not being in stock at the auction house.

Skaw
posted 11-05-2003 04:18:41 AM
Would-be Carpenters. I've found alot of logging points inside of Ghelsba, right at the first open area with alot of trees.
Eumin!
Pancake
posted 11-05-2003 11:34:36 AM
Thats good to know. Thanks.

Now... Where the hell is that?

Skaw
posted 11-05-2003 12:11:10 PM
quote:
Eumin! had this to say about Optimus Prime:
Thats good to know. Thanks.

Now... Where the hell is that?

San d'Oria region, the entrance is in the north west corner of W. Ronfaure.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: