EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Re: Post in the EEE forum.
Sooja Maeve
Scrumptious Morsel
posted 12-06-2001 09:59:02 PM
In regards to Strider, he's a surfer from the EverCrest forums, and he's not someone I really want trying to weasle in on our "main forum".

I was a bit harsh in my reply to him, but I really don't want a hoard of people who can't RP worth 2-shits coming over to post in the IC forum where we're working on stories and things that are happening in game.

just my 2 cents.. Since I frequent the EC boards.

Sooja Maeve
Scrumptious Morsel
posted 12-06-2001 10:09:55 PM
I don't want to sound like a RP nazi or anything by disallowing people to post.. But ... well... I would really rather not open the flood gates to anyone who wants to come over and add a few lines of babble to a really good storyline.
Ewan & Findle
Pancake
posted 12-06-2001 10:12:30 PM
I wondered if it might have been something specific you knew about Strider that I didn't that got that type of response. Hopefully we can keep out the riff raff while still attracting the cream of the crop.

We could always put a disclaimer up on the rp forum. Either as nice as "Disruptive or inappropriate posts may be edited and/or deleted by moderators as necessary" or as to the point as "Sucky-ass posts by no-skill griefers will get thrown in the trash where they deserve to be."

Sooja Maeve
Scrumptious Morsel
posted 12-06-2001 10:18:14 PM
That I will do!
Danwyn Cereathyn
Sultan of Sword-swinging
posted 12-08-2001 04:54:25 PM
I say it should be a mix of rude and nice! Something like, "Disruptive or inappropriate posts may be edited and/or deleted by moderators as necessary, and their authors subjected to Danwyn's haughty, damnable smirk until they feel like the pitiful morons that they are."
Sooja Maeve
Scrumptious Morsel
posted 12-08-2001 04:59:05 PM
Ooo, i like it...

And so it shall be!

Drysart Pennoble
Elf
posted 12-08-2001 11:42:31 PM
I'm in the process of changing around some of the board structure to make it more difficult for some of the weenies from the EC forums to find their way over to these forums, as well.

[ 12-09-2001: Message edited by: Drysart ]

Sooja Maeve
Scrumptious Morsel
posted 12-09-2001 12:10:07 AM
quote:
Drysart Pennoble had this to say about Duck Tales:
I'm in the process of changing around some of the board structure to make it more difficult for some of the weenies from the EC forums to find their way over to these forums, as well.

*Cheers* Yay Drysart!!

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: