EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Kids for sale!
Rolzt
It's still a robe...
posted 01-03-2002 09:02:17 AM
That's right, selling one Small Loud Brat, perfect for slave work, general screaming and/or stomping duties, or a tasty stew!
I'm still Standing, I'm still standing
Where you left me
Are you still growing wild
With everything tame around you?

I send you flowers
Cut flowers for your hall
I know your garden's full
But is there sweetness at all?

-Bono Wild Honey

SphinxChild
Pancake
posted 01-03-2002 02:36:39 PM
How'd you aquire my brother?

And no, I don't want him back.

Rolzt
It's still a robe...
posted 01-03-2002 06:44:28 PM
I think little boys aquire the "Horrible Monster" gene from about 4 years old to around 13 or so. Actually, I'm pretty sure I kept mine until around 18...

Anyway, this particular burr-headed brat happens to be my 8 year old cousin. Who was at my house all day long (not to mention tomorrow, too...) because of snow.

Isn't it normal for kids to stay outside and play in the snow when this happens? Why does this one insist on staying inside my house and screaming for no particular reason? Why does he feel like he has to follow my EVERY FUCKING MOVE when I step out of my room?

Anyway, should be fun tomorrow. Nothing like a screaming annoying little brat to help one's nerves when they're driving across thick sheets of ice.

Where you left me

I send you flowers

-Bono Wild Honey

Polekatt
Pancake
posted 01-04-2002 09:40:01 AM
quote:
Rolzt had this to say about Captain Planet:
Why does he feel like he has to follow my EVERY FUCKING MOVE when I step out of my room?.

because you're his idol.

-TtLG Josia, Aria, Bliz, Luse, etc.
Ewan & Findle
Pancake
posted 01-04-2002 12:02:39 PM
Exactly! You are adored by millions, so it's not surprising that your little cousin wants to jump on the bandwagon. And just in case you slide off the road and get stuck in a snow bank, you can either send him for help or eat him, whichever you need more.
Sooja Maeve
Scrumptious Morsel
posted 01-04-2002 12:21:13 PM
Eat him!
Rolzt
It's still a robe...
posted 01-04-2002 01:42:50 PM
Ugh.. well, if I *am* the kid's idol, then I need to watch what I say around him, I guess...

But it's kinda creepy. I mean, I was walking around grocery shopping today, and he was intently watching my every move. I felt like I should warn him that it's not a good idea to base your daily meals around soup, lunchmeat, and ramen noodles. So I felt kinda bad and had to go buy a half dozen oranges to make a good impression.

But, if I could find a stewpot big enough to fit him into.. anyone know what to serve with Stewed Brat? What sort of wine and/or beer goes good with one? Is it kosher?

Where you left me

I send you flowers

-Bono Wild Honey

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: