EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Wheel of Time: Prophecies of the Dragon - IC Game Thread
Dr. Gee
Say it Loud, Say it Plowed!
posted 03-14-2005 03:43:23 PM
Galon continued his tracking of the Trollocs. Outside the city he realised the Trollocs would be able to move more freely than they were able to in the city streets. Noting this he slowed to the normal careful pace he was used to setting on a hunt.

"It's going to slow down for now. If you see them, call out. Wish I had my damn bow."

OOC: I now begin to track normally as in the 3.0 PHB. This means that I'm going at half-movement speed and need to make a check every hour of travel. If at any time i see them I give up the tracking and run after them flat out.

Pair and Rena
Pancake
posted 03-15-2005 06:56:04 AM
Fardel nods in agreement as she looks around to find some points of reference ...

ooc: Fardels dose a "Intuit Direction" (+6) to know where she is, not to get lost for when they come back and maybe have a idea where they be heading or the path they would take to head there

Fardel button up her shirt, following the tracker, she stays allert to her surroundings as much as she can.

Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 03-21-2005 01:50:23 PM
Cray

As Cray spins his horse around to start for the gate leading out of the stableyards, a murmur of disgust ripples through the crowd of onlookers as a stooped shape--more a filthy pile of rags than a man--pushes its way toward Cray.

"That filthy beggar again!" Master Ferrin exclaims, "He's been hanging around for two days now!" He turns toward the shuffling mound. "I told you to stay away from the Stag, you vermin! Now get, or I'll have Bennet set the dogs on you!"

The beggar cringes, if such a wretched creature could possibly stoop deeper, but doesn't turn. "I saw!" the man croaks. "In the alley there. I saw the creatures pass. I can lead you to them!"

The beggar looks so much like an animated bundle of rags and grim as he smiles with filthy teeth at Cray, grabbing at the Borderlander's horses' reins. Ferrin's scowl turns to astonishment. "You saw where they went?" He turns back toward Cray. "The beggar can lead you! Hurry, please, and save little Sirene!"

Marien and Eloisa

Eloisa, following after the others, comes upon Marien as she stands in the middle of the street nearby to the inn, seeming to be deep in thought. The rest are a little ways beyond you both, a few hundred feet off over by the edge of the tilled field.

The others are 600 feet from the inn, you're both about 100 feet or so behind them, still in the light of the streets.

Galon, Valon, Fardel

The recently tilled field stretches a quarter-mile, and Galon can easily make out the jagged footprints of the Trollocs in the disturbed earth. They parallel a hedgerow that extends northwesternly out into the field, stretching toward a copse of trees at the far edge. In the nighttime darkness, the copse is a black mass, and no forms can be discerned in the inky shadow. The copse of trees seem to be the only such mass in the fields of farmland. The terrain around it is for the most part flat grassland or tilled farm fields with the exception of the hedgerow blocking off the two different fields the tracks follow. Fardel takes a moment to check her surroundings and verifies that you're headed northwestward.

Tell me how you want to proceed forward. Tactics, direction of approach, if you're trying to sneak or charging forward, etc.

Katrinity fucked around with this message on 03-21-2005 at 01:52 PM.

Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
Pouncer of the 12th degree!
"Cxularath ftombn gonoragh pv'iornw hqxoxon targh!"
Translated: "Sell your soul for a cookie?"
Pair and Rena
Pancake
posted 03-22-2005 09:48:19 AM
Fardel Makes sure to walk on the left side of the Tracker, taking precautions not to step on the tracks. Keeping a Eye out and staying as alerted as she can so that the tracker can concentrate on his work.
Marien Sutoma
Pancake
posted 03-22-2005 12:48:13 PM
Marien

The girl taps her chin for a moment, lost in thought, then looks up suddenly. She forces a smile to the Tairen, and nods, "We should stay with the others. I wouldn't dream of standing toe to toe with a trolloc..." The channeler seems to give an odd look to the young hatted one for a moment, and then begins to walk at a brisk pace to meet with the others once more.

OOC: Maintaining a decent move speed, but not a full out run, to catch up with the others.

Dr. Gee
posted 03-22-2005 01:22:41 PM
Galon

Galon seemed to ignore what the people around him were doing and focused on keep the trail while looking out for an ambush.

Galon does a combination of taking 10 on track and directed spot checks to look for movement in front of him as long as he remains in the soft ground terrain. If the situation changes such that the ground starts to harden up, aka he can't keep the trail by just giving a cursory glance, he starts to roll on the track checks.

Addy
posted 03-22-2005 03:14:56 PM
Eloisa

The channeler taps her chin idly as she eyes the Ebou Dari from under the protective brim of her hat. "Agreed..." she whispers in return. However, she can't help but notice the strange look Marien offers her. Eloisa dwells on the woman's gaze for but a brief moment, ultimately shrugging it off in the end. The Tairen offers a nod in agreement as she shuffles along, keeping up with her "companion's" pace.

OOC: Yeah, same pace as Marien, same reason as her.

Cray Fielder
Pancake
posted 03-22-2005 08:11:55 PM
The villagers cringed away from the beggar, but he was no worse the Trolloc blood that stained some of the Shienaran's clothes. He gave the beggar a hand to help him onto Stormwind. "Hold on tight, friend. Stormwind is fast but isn't a smooth ride." The street man nervously accepted the help up and clung on for his life as the horse took off where he indicated. "Ho...how do you kn...know you can tru..trust me," the passenger stammered out. Cray would have grinned if not for the dark situation."You didn't ask the color of their coin."
Hold your head up high-for there is no greater love / Think of the faces of the people you defend
And promise me, they will never see the tears within our eyes / Although we are men with mortal sins, angels never cry
So bury fear for fate draws near and hide the signs of pain / With noble acts, the bravest souls endure the heart's remains
Discard regret, that in this debt a better world is made / That children of a newer day might remember, and avoid our fate
-Winterborn, Crüxshadows
Falaanla Marr
I AM HOT CHIX
posted 03-23-2005 09:55:58 PM
We should wait here for a moment, let everyone catch up. We just don't need to charge straight into that forest... Valon says, thinking out loud.

Maybe we should head back for a moment and try to find out just why the trollocs had the kid. Not to mention to get all of our gear...

Dr. Gee
posted 03-23-2005 11:50:34 PM
Galon

Good idea. If you could get my bow and buckler i would appreciate it. You know which direction we're going and these aren't too hard to follow.

With that Galon focused on the tracks again.

Dr. Gee fucked around with this message on 03-23-2005 at 11:54 PM.

Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 03-24-2005 04:07:32 PM
Galon, Valon, Fardel, Eloisa, Marien

Galon comes to a stop as Valon speaks to him for a moment about returning to the inn to collect weapons left behind. As they discuss what to do, Fardel keeps an eye out to the side while the two other women, the woman in white and the other with the large hat, catch up to the little group. Before a verdict can be reached betwixt the two woodsman, everyone but Eloise, who has her head bowed beneath her large hat, sees three shapes moving in the woods ahead. The moonlight barely outlines three Trolloc-size shapes as they attempt to hide and blend into the trees and an outcropping of rock in the midst of the trees.

Back toward the south, the whinny of a horse is heard as Cray comes into view at the edge of the field.

Spot/Hide Checks
Fardel: 20 + 4 = 24 / 17 + 8 = 25
Marien: 17 + 3 = 20 / 12 + 2 = 14
Galon: 16 + 8 = 24 / 6 + 7 = 13
Valon: 17 + 4 = 21 / 1 + 7 = 8
Eloise: 13 +3 = 16 / 7 + 1 = 8
????: 19, 18, 16 / 3x 17

Cray

As you ride through the streets of the outer city, you take a turn here and there under the beggar's direction before coming to the edge of one street as it fades into farmland. In the shadows of a hedgerow running along out into a field but before the hedgerow deadends into a copse of trees, you see the shapes of what appears to be your fellow tavern 'heroes'.

The beggar slips down off your horse and points toward the copse of trees, "I saw the beasts head into that bit of trees there. G'luck to you lad." The beggar starts to shy back to the city, leaving you alone at the edge of the field.

Katrinity fucked around with this message on 03-24-2005 at 04:08 PM.

Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
Dr. Gee
posted 03-24-2005 05:13:18 PM
Garlon

Damn! There they are! No time to get the weapons, lets go!

With that said Garlon began running towards the trollocs.

Pair and Rena
Pancake
posted 03-24-2005 07:21:33 PM
Fardel's speak as if a hawk spotted her prey.
"Shadows in the woods line, I see them! 3 of them now, let's make haste!

Fardel gives in for a run to catch up to them, as she sprints off, her lips let's out in a whisper of the wind;
"By the Light, there must be a other, there acting to smart for there own good.

Pair and Rena fucked around with this message on 03-24-2005 at 07:30 PM.

Cray Fielder
Pancake
posted 03-25-2005 12:33:01 PM
As Cray approached the wood line the group near the edge seemed to exchange a few words before some of them rushed forward, weapons drawn. The soldier muttered a few choice words under his breath as he drew Valorguard once more and moved towards the tree line. (If the trees are thin enough to maneuver Stormwind through he attacks from his horse. If not he dismounts near where the group started then moves towards the tree line.)
Hold your head up high-for there is no greater love / Think of the faces of the people you defend
And promise me, they will never see the tears within our eyes / Although we are men with mortal sins, angels never cry
So bury fear for fate draws near and hide the signs of pain / With noble acts, the bravest souls endure the heart's remains
Discard regret, that in this debt a better world is made / That children of a newer day might remember, and avoid our fate
-Winterborn, Crüxshadows
Marien Sutoma
Pancake
posted 03-26-2005 11:52:53 AM
Marien

The channeler nods in firm agreement, for once, with the Arafellin, "We have to be careful... This kidnapping stinks of too much subtlety, and too much precision..." She licks her lips faintly, and falls to the back of the group.

Inhaling deeply, Marien puts her hands out to her side, and then brings them down, toward her, and up again, as if sweeping up the air around her in a grasp. With her eyes closed, and mouth parted slightly, she cleanches her fists, and then releases them again. Eyes opened back forward, the Ebou Dari begins to (to Eloisa's eyes, anyway) glow a faint blue, radiating with one power.

OOC: Lalala~ Grabbing the Source!

Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 03-28-2005 02:18:38 PM
Combat Time

Before they even had a chance to enjoy their snack, the Trollocs are interrupted by the 'heroes' intrusion. The monsterous humanoids tried to slip behind some underbrush or rocks to hide, but as Galon goes charging toward the copse of trees and any others who plan to charge head-first at them, the Trollocs know their hidding spots are up. Three Trollocs appear in the moderately wooded area, each sporting a different bestial head atop their shoulders. One is a hawk, another a horned goat, and the last a slobbering wolf. They hold aloft their vicious looking scytheswords and lets out battlecries as they prepare to meet the charging Galon and Fardel. The hawk-headed Trolloc hovers in front of a familar looking sack in the middle of the copse of trees, a few feet behind the other two.

Marien gives herself to the One Power as she fills with its warm, surging energies. To Eloise's eyes, she appears to glow.

Cray sees his comrades run toward the trees, he kicks Stormwind to race across the field toward the coming battle. The Trollocs remain in the woods and the thickness of the woods make it harder to fight in than normal open fields.

Cray: You can fight on horseback in the copse of trees, but I will be making a Ride check every round. You can't beat a DC 14 and you let a tree or branch get in the way of you for that round.

Everyone: A Charge action will put you in range of melee with the foremost Trollocs.

Initiative Order:
Marien: 20 + 4 = 24
Eloise: 19 + 1 = 20
Galon: 7 + 5 = 12
Valon: 2 + 5 = 7
Fardel: 4 + 3 = 7
Hawk-headed Trolloc: 5 + 1 = 6
Cray: 3 + 2 = 5
Goat-headed Trolloc: 4 + 1 = 5
Wolf-headed Trolloc: 1 + 1 = 2

First Round Actions!

Katrinity fucked around with this message on 03-28-2005 at 02:21 PM.

Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
Dr. Gee
posted 03-28-2005 02:55:34 PM
Galon

Galon ran up to the wolfishly casted Trolloc careful to take a defensive posture while his companions ran to his aid.

OOC: Galon goes Total Defense and does a double move to get into melee range of the Wolf looking Trolloc.

Dr. Gee fucked around with this message on 03-28-2005 at 02:55 PM.

Pair and Rena
Pancake
posted 03-29-2005 11:01:53 AM
Fardel, not likeing this close melee takes a step back to let the man step in the art of war.

ooc: Fardel is taking a moment to look at the situation. spot. also to see if the hawk Trolloc is just protecting his lunch or is about to kill it. depending on the result, she may simply shoot the hawk at the end of the rond or worn the othere if she see's something worft mentioning.

Taking her Sling out.

Falaanla Marr
I AM HOT CHIX
posted 03-30-2005 03:04:53 AM
It would be best if we all focus on one Trolloc at a time -- the faster we can kill them, the less they can hurt each of us...

With that said, Valon charges at the same Trolloc that Galon is charging and takes a swing at it (if able).

Cray Fielder
Pancake
posted 03-30-2005 12:40:12 PM
As Cray approched the blossoming battle he maneuevered Stormwind to come in from the side of the Trollocs and cut off one direction of escape as he readied Valor guard for a strike. (1d20+4 attack, d8+3 damage. If possible attack the same one they are positioning on. If not, the other one not on the bag.)
-Winterborn, Crüxshadows
Marien Sutoma
Pancake
posted 04-01-2005 01:44:19 PM
Marien

Marien holds a hand out with two fingers pinched, as though snagging something from the air, and drawing it towards her other hand, which twists, and then draws apart from the first. With her hands spread apart, she holds perfectly still, eyes focused on the Hawk-like trolloc, and watching his every movement.

OOC: Holding. Prepared to cast a weave of Harden Air at leve 1 should the trolloc move to grab the sack.

This should be possible, but I'm not certain. If he moves to grab, I'd like to place a curved dome around the sack (since I imagine it's smaller than a door, allowing me to curve).

If I'm not able to do that, I'm planting a door-shaped barrier of Harden Air between the trolloc an the sack, in order to stop him for a moment, and at the least, confuse him.

Addy
posted 04-01-2005 03:05:16 PM
Eloisa

Trollocs. Just a couple hours ago, Eloisa didn't even acknowledge their existance. Now, there's a band of them in front of her eyes. The aftermath of her previous discovery in the inn. Her eyes shift their focus on the other channeler for a brief moment, noting her aura once again. She shakes her head, pushing away any conflicting thoughts that may be brewing up in her mind at this point.

Eloisa takes in a deep breath in attempts to calm herself, ignoring her surroundings as she reaches out for serenity.

OOC: Attempting to reach block: complete calmness.

Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 04-04-2005 03:27:29 PM
Round 1

Marien is filled with the intensity and sweet-seduction that is the One Power flowing through her veins as she readies herself to defend the captured child if required. She holds herself ready.

Eloise calms her rapid breathing, quishing whatever fear or anger or other emotions that run throughout her body. She dons an aura of serenity, extreme calmness as she begins to feel Saidar on the edge of her perception.

Eloise Composure Check vs DC 15: 16 + 7 = 23
You can embrace Saidar next round.

Galon charges forward at the wolven-shaped Trolloc his axe spinning in a defensive pattern as he comes up right under the towering monster of fur and muscle (and stench, don't forget the horrible rancid odor of unwashed flesh).

Total Defense is a standard action. You can't do it and move twice (or charge) in a round. But to save time, I'll give you partial Defense bonus for sacrificing your attack on a charge action.

Valon follows right as Galon charges forward, matching his fellow woodsman stride for stride but while Galon stops short, drawing the attention of the Trolloc for a split second, Valon follows through on his forward momentum and buries his borrowed handaxe into the Trolloc's left side.

Valon Attack vs Wolf Trolloc: 16 + 3 = 19
Valon Damage vs Wolf Trolloc: 3 + 2 = 5

Fardel spins her sling in hand as she keeps an eye out on the hawk-headed Trolloc, who seems for the moment to just be guarding what lies behind him.

As Fardel begins to watch him, the Hawk-headed Trolloc moves up behind the other two Trollocs, ready to support them. It calls something out in a harsh language of snarls and other animal-like noises. "Kill them all! No survivors or the master be angry." That part is only understandable to those who know Trolloc.

Then like an approaching avalanche, Cray thunders across the dirt field atop his loyal steed, Stormwind. Maneuvering to the left side of Valon and Galon, he comes up with a mighty slash that cuts a deep groove in the right shoulder of the Goat Trolloc who is facing Galon, about ready to strike.

Cray Attack vs Goat Trolloc: 15 + 4 = 19
Cray Damage vs Goat Trolloc: 2 + 3 = 5

As Cray's blade takes it in the shoulder, the goat-headed Trolloc baaahs in pain, swinging it's scythesword around at the mounted Borderlander. The switching of targets and directions however throws it off as its blade swishes short of Cray and Stormwind.

Goat Trolloc Attack vs Cray: 6 + 4 = 10

Chorusing it's fellow Trolloc, the wolf-headed one lets out a snarl of anger as blood flows down its side, its scythesword cleaving down at Valon's tender fleshy body. Valon shifts his weight to one foot, cleaning stepping to the side as the large curved sword slices down through thin air where he just stood a moment before. It snarls in its harsh language, "We gonna eat good tonight! Fresh, bloody meat!"

Wolf Trolloc Attack vs Valon: 12 + 4 = 16

Marien and Fardel, you have hold actions. If you want to use them for something, tell me along with your next round actions.

Next Round Actions!

Katrinity fucked around with this message on 04-04-2005 at 03:29 PM.

Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
Pair and Rena
Pancake
posted 04-04-2005 03:55:38 PM
Fardel falls almost on her fours as an alley cat would as if a fight was only a natural thing, she goes around them. Making her self scarce, she moves as if she was going to eat from the dog's bowl, silent as the night.

Her intentions are very clear, the prize of the trollocs will become her own. If the warriors fail at there task, as much as she doubts it, at least their goal will be but null and their master will drown them into their own ashes.

Pair and Rena fucked around with this message on 04-04-2005 at 05:33 PM.

Dr. Gee
posted 04-04-2005 05:42:33 PM
Galon

Having seen that his companions were dealing with the Goat Galon turned on the Hawk-headed Trolloc and snapped off a controlled strike that was calculated to allow him to stay on the defense.

OOC: Galon takes a five-foot step and then takes a Full-Attack action to Fight Defensively, giving him +2 AC for a -4 on attack rolls (I think. Might be +2, -2). If he can't reach the Hawk in a five-foot step insert "Wolf-Headed Trolloc" in the above response.

Lashanna
noob
posted 04-06-2005 10:00:50 PM
Marien

The channeler closes her eyes, and then opens them again, trying to maintain the flow of Saidar, keeping herself ever ready to shield the trolloc's target with a bubble of hardened air.

OOC: Continuing to hold. I'm sorry if it seems like I'm not doing much, but there's only so much you can do with Water, Air, and Spirit at this level. It takes a lot of effort and overchanneling to do even the slightest amount of damage with what I have. Stupid male channelers get all the booming weaves off the bat.

Dad's going to kill you. Really. He is.
Alaan
posted 04-06-2005 11:23:48 PM
Stormwind whinnied as the Trolloc's blade cut the nearby air, but the horse's training held it steady. "Easy there, friend," the soldier murmurred as he ready he brought his sword around for the next strike.
Falaanla Marr
I AM HOT CHIX
posted 04-07-2005 04:39:49 PM
Valon makes a snarling sound at the Trolloc...

Bastard. Try to swing at me again, will ya! he says after dodging the blade and taking another swing of his own at the Wolf trolloc.

Addy
posted 04-07-2005 05:00:48 PM
Eloisa

With a sudden wave of pure calmness flashing through her mind, Eloisa takes in a deep, relaxed breath. She grasps out in front of her, as if searching for hidden strands, as the channeler takes a few moments to embrace the saidar around her. She remains unaware of her current surroundings during this "trance," only focusing on reaching the potential she barely remembers from awhile ago.

Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 04-11-2005 05:20:54 PM
Round 2

Marien keeps the sweet embrace of Saidar flowing through her body as she retains the design for a particular weave in the fore front of her mind just in case. She watches on...

Eloise, her mind at a point of utter calmness, gives herself to the power of Saidar. In the blink of an eye that feels like an eternity to her, the young Tairen's body is filled to the brim with the sweet liquid ambrosia of the One Power. Everything seems brighter and more in focus when embraced to Saidar.

Galon attempts to step around the wolf-headed Trolloc to go after the hawk one behind them, but the bulk of the wolf-head is blocking his movement. Instead, he fights defensively, swinging out with his axe in a calculated hack at the wolf-headed Trolloc's body. Even moving defensively, Galon is able to strike a glancing blow to the wolf Trolloc, slicing a few fingers from his non-weapon hand. Blood spurts out messily from the finger stumps as the wolf-head Trolloc howls in pain.

Galon Attack vs Wolf Trolloc: 15 + 4 - 4 = 15
Galon Damage vs Wolf Trolloc: 1 + 1 = 2
Fighting Defensively is +2 Defense, -4 Attack for that Round.

Valon snarls his challenge to the Trolloc as he follows up behind Galon, his borrowed hand axe coming in and takes the wolf-headed Trolloc again in his wounded left side. The axe hacks through more flesh and blood as the blade lodges itself into the Trolloc's left lung. The Trolloc tries to howl in pain as only blood splurts out of his mouth instead.

Valon Attack vs Wolf Trolloc: 16 + 3 = 19
Valon Damage vs Wolf Trolloc: 6 + 2 = 8

Fardel calls to the others, "I'm going back for help." Fardel, of course, has no plans to do such as she steps back slightly and when she notices the Trollocs are fully focused upon the three attacking them, she slips off to the west, circling around and moving slowly toward the wooded area. She slinks and moves as quiet as she can, closing on the abandoned wiggling burlap sack. She is now about 15 feet away from it.

Fardel Bluff Check vs Trollocs Sense Motive Check(5): 15 + 3 = 18
Fardel Hide Check vs Trollocs Spot Check(8): 1 + 8 = 9
Fardel Move Silently Check vs Trollocs Listen Check(13): 4 + 11 = 15

You needed a Bluff check to distract the Trollocs before you can hide and sneak when they can see you. Used your hold action for the bluff/hide/sneak and moved you with this round's action. One more move action will have you at the sack.

The hawk-headed Trolloc sees the wolf one is being taken down far to fast as it moves around the left side of the Trolloc and swings out with its sword at Valon as it rounds it's comrade. The blow flies wide, missing Valon by a good margin.

Hawk Trolloc Attack vs Valon: 10 + 4 = 14

Cray steadies his mount beneath him as he slashes out again at the Goat Trolloc's head. The blade is stopped with a shock that rattles up the metal length of the weapon and into Cray's sword. The Trolloc holds the longsword off with the crook of its curved scythesword and with a mighty shoove of its rippling muscles, knocks the sword back. Cray almost loses his grip on his weapon from the force but keeps it in hand.

Cray Ride Check vs DC 14: 5 + 9 = 14
Cray Attack vs Goat Trolloc: 1 + 4 = 5
Critical Fumble Roll(Dex) vs DC 10: 20 + 2 = 22

As the goat-headed Trolloc pushes Cray's sword almost from his hand, it quickly follows up with a nasty overhand sweep at Cray's sword arm, looking to take the appendage clean off. Fortunately, Cray is able to flip his sword around quickly, blocking the scythesword before it touches his flesh. The Trolloc snarls at the Borderlander.

Goat Trolloc Attack vs Cray: 4 + 4 = 8

The wolf-headed Trolloc spits up a mouthful of blood as his lungs fill with blood and gore. The towering menace stumbles back a step, holding its sword up with it's one good hand weakly, ready to defend itself as needed but not pursuing any more trouble for the time.

He's in Total Defense mode.

Next Round Actions!

Katrinity fucked around with this message on 04-11-2005 at 05:21 PM.

Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
Dr. Gee
posted 04-11-2005 06:13:41 PM
Galon

Galon again tried to step around the wolf headed Trolloc to either get to the hawk or to get behind the goat that Cray had touble with. He then took a swing at the <insert head type here>-trolloc.

OOC: Depending on the situation i try and take a 5-foot to either get to the hawk headed Trolloc or to flank the goat that Cray is fighting. If the square i'm in now isn't threatened by either the Goat or Hawk Trolloc I'm willing to do a move action to move into a flanking position in regards to Cray unless i'd have to move through any threatened areas to get there and thus provoke an attack of opportunity.

Priority for actions:

1. Get into a flanking position with Cray on the Goat if it won't incur any attacks of opportunity and do a standard attack.

2. Get to the Eagle and engage in fighting defensively, again without provoking attacks of opportunity unless i can go into "fighting defensively" before moving and then take a standard defensive attack when i get there.

3. A normal attack against the wolf-headed one i'm currently attacking.

Dr. Gee fucked around with this message on 04-11-2005 at 06:21 PM.

Addy
posted 04-13-2005 05:07:28 PM
Eloisa

The young Tairen gasps silently to herself as saidar flows through her, adjusting to the still somewhat foreign splendor. Her eyes peer over at Marien coolly, noting her every move with peaked interest. Despite seemingly focused on the fellow channeler, she keeps an eye out for her other "companions," as if expecting something to happen.

OOC: Yep yep, I'm holding. BTW, her name is Eloisa, not Eloise. omg!

Marien Sutoma
Pancake
posted 04-13-2005 05:35:57 PM
Marien

The Ebou Dari loses composure for a moment, eyes settling on the Tairen. She lifts her head and steels herself again, returning to focus on the battle. Assessing her companions' wounds, the young channeler decides to hold her ground and continue to maintain preparation for the weave, should a trolloc decide it needs a hostage.

OOC: Bleh, Holding still. Sorry. Not a whole lot I can do in combat as is right now... Give me a few more levels and I'll be all over those trollocs, promise!

Pair and Rena
Pancake
posted 04-13-2005 08:24:00 PM
Fardel slips a smile on as if she knew her axe could only draw blood.

Chasing distractions from her mind, like a cat of the shadows, her every movement was timed with ever small gurst of wind in the leafs. She goes for her prize.

Cray Fielder
Pancake
posted 04-14-2005 12:06:58 AM
Cray cursed as he regained a hold on his blade. The blood still seeping down his side wasn't helping the situation any. He would have been a far happier man with trusted comrades at his side instead of a couple of "drinking buddies." as well. With anger and frustration rising he lashed out at the foul creature with Valorguard once more.
-Winterborn, Crüxshadows
Falaanla Marr
I AM HOT CHIX
posted 04-14-2005 05:45:23 PM
Valon, noticing that the trolloc he is currently fighting is nearly dead, takes one more swing at it, hoping to end its life.
Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 04-18-2005 02:34:17 PM
Round 3

Marien and Eloisa both continue to hold on to the One Power as they watch the rest of the boys taking care of business. The only one who looks injured is Cray upon his mighty warhorse, slightly dried blood showing a wound to his side.

Galon side-steps to the left from the wolf Trolloc to face the backside of the goat-headed Trolloc who is busy with Cray. He raises his hand axe as he hacks at the exposed rear-quarters of the Trolloc. Unexpectantly, Galon slips on a patch of blood spilt on the ground from the wolf Trolloc, his axe blow flying wildly and missing as the woodsman tries to regain his balance, just barely doing so.

Galon Attack vs Goat Trolloc: 1 + 4 = 5
Critical Fumble Roll(Dex) vs DC 10: 7 + 3 = 10

Valon continues after the badly injured and defensive wolf Trolloc with his borrowed axe, like a hunting hound smelling it's prey only feet away. The axe swoops in for a killing blow at the Trolloc's chest but is deflected to the side by a well-placed scythesword strike. The wolf-head Trolloc clings to life, not ready to die to some human.

Valon Attack vs Wolf Trolloc: 4 + 3 = 7

With the stealth of a fox raiding the chicken coop, Fardel slinks up behind the Trollocs and comes to the burlap sack. She sees it wiggling with the child within and the bag seems sealed with a simple loop knot at it's mouth. It wouldn't take long to untie the knot, but to get the child away without drawing attention would be another matter.

Its a standard action to get the bag untied and another to get the child out of the bag.

The hawk-headed Trolloc still goes after Valon as the Ebou Dari woodsman's focus is centered on the badly wounded wolf-head Trolloc. It whips it's scythesword down in a diagonal strike meant to sever and hew Valon's right shoulder and arm from his body. Valon catches the movement from the corner of his eye as he suddenly leans backwards, clearing the strike range of the sword as it swoops by inches from his body.

Hawk Trolloc Attack vs Valon: 11 + 4 = 15

Cray keeps a steady hand on his reins, keeping Stormwind under control as he brings his sword down with blinding speed upon the goat-headed Trolloc's head. Valorguard cuts away flesh, cracks bone, and cleaves through the foul brains of the monstrous creature in one well-placed strike. A weak, gurgling baah is the only sound that comes from the Trolloc as it topples to the side, its brains flowing like stew from its cracked skull.

Cray Ride Check vs DC 14: 15 + 9 = 24
Cray Attack vs Goat Trolloc: 16 + 4 = 20
Cray Damage vs Goat Trolloc: 6 + 3 = 9

The goat-headed Trolloc lies unmoving on the ground, quiet obviously dead now This seems to cause the other two Trollocs to grow fearful.

The wolf-headed Trolloc spits forth more blood from it's collapsed lung as it gargles something to the hawk, "We run? They too strong." Regardless, the trolloc continues weaving it's sword defensively in front of it.

He's in Total Defense mode again.

Next Round Actions!

Katrinity fucked around with this message on 04-18-2005 at 02:36 PM.

Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
Dr. Gee
posted 04-18-2005 03:16:48 PM
Galon

"Stand and die!" Galon growled out when he moved toward the eagle-headed Trolloc and tried to hit it.

OOC: Galon tries to move in behind the eagle-headed Trolloc and take a swing if he has enough movement for the purposes of allowing Cray or Valon to get an easier flank. If he doesn't have neough movement to do this he just moves into attack range and takes a swing.

Dr. Gee fucked around with this message on 04-18-2005 at 03:37 PM.

Falaanla Marr
I AM HOT CHIX
posted 04-18-2005 05:22:18 PM
Just...die damnit! Valon says, taking another hack at the wolf trolloc.

No way that you're escaping! I've never known a trolloc to be a wuss!

Valon is attempting to draw and keep the attention of both trollocs so that Fardel can finish with the bag over there and get the child to safety.

Falaanla Marr fucked around with this message on 04-21-2005 at 01:28 AM.

Pair and Rena
Pancake
posted 04-20-2005 03:30:55 PM
Fardel's shadowy form falls over the struggling sack, her eyes covered with her own shadow almost making it a mask. Her grin on her face makes it almost doll-like, far too happy than she should be!

Almost comically, as a jester stealing the king's jewels, she grabs the bag and starts making away with it. Looking over her shoulder twice as she silently moves away into the darkness of the trees. For a moment, you could almost tell that she is smiling at the group as she makes away with the prize. Oh yes, she is definitely enjoying this too much!

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: