EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Wheel of Time: Prophecies of the Dragon - IC Game Thread
Addy
posted 04-22-2005 03:40:44 PM
Eloisa

Similar to her fellow channeler, Eloisa continues to hold in the One Power, gazing coolly at the situation in front of them. She takes a single step toward Cray, stopping in her tracks as the Tairen casts a single glance in the Ebou Dari woman's direction, trying to calculate her moves. She continues to hold back.

Addy fucked around with this message on 04-22-2005 at 03:44 PM.

Cray Fielder
Pancake
posted 04-23-2005 01:57:35 PM
The Shienaran spit on his foe's corpse as he eyed the situation. He decided to bring Stormwind around to support his fellow Borderlander in the attack against the wolf Trolloc. Once more he readied his trusty blade to strike at his foe.
Hold your head up high-for there is no greater love / Think of the faces of the people you defend
And promise me, they will never see the tears within our eyes / Although we are men with mortal sins, angels never cry
So bury fear for fate draws near and hide the signs of pain / With noble acts, the bravest souls endure the heart's remains
Discard regret, that in this debt a better world is made / That children of a newer day might remember, and avoid our fate
-Winterborn, Crüxshadows
Marien Sutoma
Pancake
posted 04-23-2005 08:55:20 PM
Marien

Growing frustrated and increasingly impatient, the Ebou Dari flicks her wrist and closes her eyes. Pulling on the Power, Marien forms a small piece of hardened air. Lifting up a hand and bringing it down suddenly, a patch of 'hard air' behind the wolf-headed trolloc.

OOC: Casting Tools of Air as a level 1 Weave. Roll to attack as a 1d20, for 1d6 Subdual damage. Not sure if I get any sort of bonus for attacking 'from behind'.

Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 04-26-2005 11:52:15 AM
Round 4

Marien finally springs into action as she begins to weave threads of air with the One Power. A simple, yet complex, pattern comes into being as a lump of air, in the shape of a hammer if it could be seen, forms behind the head of the defensive wolf-headed Trolloc. The invisible hammer of air comes down with a muted thwack at the base of the Trolloc's skull. The Trolloc's eyes roll up in it's head as the badly wounded creature topples to the ground, unconscious.

Marien Tool of Air Attack vs Wolf Trolloc: 14 + 2 = 16
Marien Tool of Air Damage(Subdual) vs Wolf Trolloc: 2

Eloisa continues to hold herself at the ready as she catches sight of Marien's weaving the One Power. The threads of woven power are clearly visible to her eyes as she watches the other channeler put together a pattern of 'Air' threads. From the look of it, it seems that weave will create some simple item from the very air itself.

Eloisa Weavesight: 10 + 6 = 16

You can tell that the weave that Marien casted uses Air in it's creation and that it creates tools from the air. You'll need to do slightly better to actually learn it from her.

With the wolf Trolloc out for the count, Galon is easily able to circle around to the back of the lone remaining Trolloc (hawk-headed, not eagle). He whips his hand axe around in a flanking strike at the hawk-headed Trolloc's back, hoping to take the beast down in short order. From his position behind the Trolloc, Galon is able to hack with his axe in a very vulnerable position. A spray of blood erupts form the Trolloc's body as the axe lodges itself deep in the lower spine of the Hawk-headed Trolloc. It's legs twitch before giving out under it, dropping the Trolloc to it's knees.

Galon Attack vs Hawk Trolloc: 20 + 4 = 24
Galon Critical Threat: 15 + 4 = 19
Galon Damage(x3) vs Hawk Trolloc: 4 + 4 + 6 + 3 = 17

Valon sees his chance as the Trolloc goes to its knees. He pulls back far with his borrowed hand-axe, sighting up his blow with the Trolloc's feathery neck. Putting all of his strength behind the blow, the Ebou Dari Woodsman swings the axe around with impressive force. The blade connects with the Trolloc's throat, another spray of blood bubbling forth like some courtyard fountain as it hacks through the windpipe and arteries located in the neck of the Trolloc. The hawk-headed Trolloc is quite clearly dead as it slumps over, bleeding freely from it's twin wounds.

Valon Attack vs Wolf Trolloc: 17 + 3 = 20
Valon Attack vs Hawk Trolloc: 6 + 2 = 8

COMBAT OVER.

Two Trollocs dead, the other is incapicitated for a few hours. Cray is still wounded from the first fight with the Trollocs, but otherwise everyone seems okay.

As the last of the Trollocs falls before the groups' collected heroic might, the sounds of the night rush back in, silenced for a time from the sound of grunting, steel on steel, and the blood pumping through ears. Crickets chirp, night birds call out, and the muffled cries of the bagged child fill the field and copse of woods with sound. Fardel and the sack she is carrying aren't in direct sight as the sneaky wanderer has blended in with the trees in the darkness.

Katrinity fucked around with this message on 04-26-2005 at 05:23 PM.

Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
Pouncer of the 12th degree!
"Cxularath ftombn gonoragh pv'iornw hqxoxon targh!"
Translated: "Sell your soul for a cookie?"
Pair and Rena
Pancake
posted 04-26-2005 06:13:20 PM
Fardel, in the cover of darkness, carries the bag as she tells it,

"Now child, quiet, by the light be quiet. I will let you out, but we need not attract attention."

Fardel carefully opens the bag.

Marien Sutoma
Pancake
posted 04-27-2005 03:40:36 AM
Marien

Marien exhales deeply, and leans forward to collect herself. She wipes at her forehead a small cloth that was previously concealed within her dress. It becomes so once again. So rarely does she grasp the Power for so long, under such circumstances. The channeler speaks for a moment, but no words come from her mouth. Drawing in another breath and licking her lips, she tries again, "I cannot believe what we just saw... Did. Trollocs, here, in Caemlyn!"

The Ebou Dari raises up, and looks around at everyone and everything in the woods as best she can. Her mouth hands partly open, and her eyes go still as her mind struggles to keep up with all that's happened. The child and the still-living trolloc are still a ways down the line in her mind's catching-up.

Dr. Gee
Say it Loud, Say it Plowed!
posted 04-27-2005 03:02:35 PM
Galon

Galon took stock of his surroundings at the death of the last Trolloc and then waved for Marien and Elosia. After doing this he moved over to the wolf-headed Trolloc and determined whether or not it still lived. After having Acsertained that it was merely unconcious, he swiftly executed it. Completing this he looked around for the child, starting where the sack last was.

Addy
posted 04-27-2005 03:50:39 PM
Eloisa

Seemingly a bit out of character, the Tairen nods slowly at the given situation at their hands. "Yes, I never even realized the trollocs existed until today," Eloisa calmly whispers underneath her breath as she makes way for the wounded companion, still grasping the One Power in her very hands. She makes certain to catch the Ebou Dari's eyes for but the briefest moment as she passes by, watching closely for any reaction.

Upon reaching Cray, she peers up at him with calm, questioning eyes, "Pardon, I can take care of you, if you allow me to." Despite that, she reaches up to his wound, brushing it over slightly with the palm of her hand as she toys with the One Power with the tips of her fingers.

OOC: Yup, a level 1 heal.

Marien Sutoma
Pancake
posted 04-27-2005 11:15:55 PM
Marien

The initiate watches the trolloc execution with a morbid fascination. She turns away sharply, not out of distate, but at the tugging of her senses caused by Eloisa's tapping of the One Power. She clears her throat, "You can channel. You are not from the Tower.". The Ebou Dari subconsciously twists at the cold metal serpent ring around her finger, and offers only a nod. While her face takes on the stoic demeanor attributed to Aes Sedai, something reflects in her eyes. Something unreadable, but something still

The initiate steps backwards from all the others, suddenly realizing her situation, "When you are ready, we must make haste... There could be more Shadowspawn here. Where is the child?"

OOC: I would like a weavesight thingy on Miss Eloisa plz.

Falaanla Marr
I AM HOT CHIX
posted 04-28-2005 10:06:25 AM
Valon grins as the last of the trollocs fall. He makes a point of searching each of the corpses, looking for clues as to what, if anything, was the reason for kidnapping this child. OF course, finding a bit of gold or some sort of magical trinket wouldn't hurt either.

OOC: Would this entail a spot check? If so, I'm assuming I can take 20? If I can, I am.

Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 04-28-2005 11:12:57 AM
Fardel keeps herself and her 'charge' in the shadows of the copse of trees as she tries to quietly shush the frightened child, untying the bag and opening it. As the head of the child peeks from the bag, the girl whispers with fresh tears running down her cheeks, "Where is my daddy? I want my daddy."

As Galon finishes executing the unconscious Trolloc with one savage blow, his fellow woodsman, Valon, proceeds to start rooting through the Trollocs' bodies. He takes his time, looking for some hint or clue about why the Trollocs are in the area. After careful searching, he finds nothing that screams 'clue' at him. In the end, the Trollocs carried very little on them. Other than their slightly rusty scytheswords and befouled mail shirts, only bits and pieces of meat, bones, and useless junk are carried upon their persons. Galon, meanwhile, peers around the woods, seeing dancing shadows and hearing the noises of the night.

Cray pants heavily, grimacing from the aching wound in his side after the battle as the young Tairen woman steps forth, reaching her hands up to touch his side and offers her services, her fingers barely brushing the wound as Cray feels an intense cold shiver run up his spine, not even waiting for his agreement. It feels as if some of his energy is being siphoned from his body into the wound in his side, the rest of his body growing slightly weaker as the young woman works her 'magic'. Once she is done, she pulls her hand back from the gash which is now scabbed over and much smaller than it was before, only a scratch is left really.

Marien watches her fellow channeler closely, noting each thread of Saidar woven into the weave. First there is Air, then some Water, and binding it all together is Spirit. Quickly the weave comes to mind since it was talked about by one of the Yellow Ajah instructors back in the Tower. This wilder was using Healing upon the Borderlander. Her eyes drinking this all in, Marien puts the pattern to memory for future use.

Eloisa Heal Weave(1st Level): 4 + 1 = 5
Cray HP: 12/13, Subdual: 5

Marien Weavesight Check: 16 + 11 = 27
Result: You know what the weave is made of, it's name, and you learn how to use it. You can now cast a 0th Level version of the Heal weave until you gain ability in the Healing Talent.

Valon Search Check vs DC 12: 20

Spot/Listen Checks vs Fardel Hide/Move Silently Check(DC 20):
Valon: 9/7
Galon: 19/18
Marien: 19/13
Eloisa: 6/11
Cray: 19/25

Result: Galon, Marien, and Cray catch many shadows moving in the darkness of the night, but can't discern the shape of Fardel and the bag from all the rest.

Cray can hear Fardel and the child mumbling though off to the left a few dozen feet.

Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
Dr. Gee
posted 04-28-2005 11:34:04 AM
Galon

"Did any of you see where the child went? Or the flighty girl throwing the rocks for that matter?"

That said Galon began to look where the sack last was to determine if it had been carried off.

OOC: Track check. Taking 10.

Dr. Gee fucked around with this message on 04-28-2005 at 11:34 AM.

Pair and Rena
Pancake
posted 04-28-2005 01:12:17 PM
Fardel undoes the bag as she tries to comfort the child inside it, passing her hand over the child's head to reasure with her soft presence. In a whisper, she tells the child,
"Peace, child, I am freeing you, but by the light, be quiet and still!"
Fardel's looks quickly at the child to see if she is hole, also making sure the child see's that Fardel is no monster, to reasure her.
"I'll... we will take you home, but for that, I need you to be strong, like the heros in gleeman's story. Can you be strong for me, child"
Cray Fielder
Pancake
posted 04-28-2005 05:53:38 PM
The Shienaran ran a hand over his wound in a bit of amazement. A few times he had seen soldiers healed by Aes Sedai, but never experienced it himself. He was fealing a little weak but could still move. He made a half bow to Eloisa. "My thanks for fixing the results of youthful exuberance." Cray stiffly turned towards where he had heard some voices from and headed there. "I think our missing ladies may be over here. Or at least I heard something from this area."
Hold your head up high-for there is no greater love / Think of the faces of the people you defend
And promise me, they will never see the tears within our eyes / Although we are men with mortal sins, angels never cry
So bury fear for fate draws near and hide the signs of pain / With noble acts, the bravest souls endure the heart's remains
Discard regret, that in this debt a better world is made / That children of a newer day might remember, and avoid our fate
-Winterborn, Crüxshadows
Dr. Gee
posted 04-28-2005 09:08:35 PM
Galon

Galon looked up from his attempt at finding any signs of the sack's passage when Cray pointed in the direction of the sounds. He then stuck his axe in his belt and went in that direction.

Falaanla Marr
I AM HOT CHIX
posted 04-29-2005 12:01:19 PM
Well, now that this is over with, lets round everybody up and get back to town. I'm sure the parents of that kid are wondering where he or she is. I also didn't get to finish eating. Valon says.
Addy
posted 04-29-2005 04:25:28 PM
Eloisa

The Tairen bows her head in return as she steps away from Cray, releasing the One Power at the same time. Eloisa offers a sigh mixed of relief and tiredness. As the channeler returns to the main "crowd," she tilts the rim of her hat up slightly and gazes coolly in Marien's direction. "Indeed," she offers a one word response, face void of any clear emotion.

Marien Sutoma
Pancake
posted 05-02-2005 12:54:36 PM
Marien

Marien makes a small nod, tucking away the information in the back of her head. The initiate straightens her back and resumes a more noble posture as she walks casually towards the assembled group. "The Arafellin has the girl. Or atleast had, I was watching it quite closely while the bag was taken."

Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 05-04-2005 01:45:05 PM
The young girl looks up at Fardel, sniffling as she wipes at her tears, "Okay, but I wanna see my daddy." The Arafellian woman continues to try to calm the child as she keeps a look out for any more shadowspawn, totally oblivious that the Trollocs are dead now. She hears underbrush being pushed aside as suddenly Galon, one of her fellow Borderlanders who came out to save the child, emerges next to her and the child. He has some blood splashed over his clothes from the fight, but looks whole. The girl cringes behind Fardel at the bloody Woodsman.

The rest of you mill about, ready to head back into the city and to the inn. The sounds of the night are once more normal as the cooling bodies of the monstrous Trollocs lie strewn out under the dark shadows of the tree-tops.

Galon Spot Check vs Fardel Hide (DC 18): 12 + 8 = 20

Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
Dr. Gee
posted 05-04-2005 02:56:39 PM
Galon

"It's all right girl, I won't hurt you. The monsters who took you have been taken care of. I just wanted to see if you've been hurt then we can take you home okay? If you are hurt i can take a look and try and help. If you're all right we can take you home now if you're ready." Galon said as gently as possible as he knelt down down to talk to the small girl.

Pair and Rena
Pancake
posted 05-04-2005 05:25:16 PM
Fardel's left eyebrow lifts as her right eye twitchs at at the brute's tackless comments. Deep in the back of her mind, she can hear her little dark side in her say to herself, "If that big brute is a Darkfriend, the Dark One must be really desperate in his recruiting!"

With a moment of silence and simply staring at Galon, Fardel shakes her head clear of her mistrusting toughts. She turns to the child and picks her up in her arms, chest to chest, embracing her in a motherly way. "Peace, child, time for you to go to your father's arms." Fardel stands up, still alert as if the danger had only just started.

Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 05-09-2005 02:22:22 PM
Eventually, the child is picked up as everyone heads back toward the city and the Golden Stag, leaving the bloody carnage behind in the woods. It takes a handful of minutes to make it back into the lights of the Caemlyn streets and a few more to finally reach the front door of the inn. Sirene, the girl that was rescued, cries in relief on being home as a few patrons of the Inn linger outside. The party brushes through them and back into the Inn to find a hushed mummer of talk filling the common room.

As Sirene is carried into the Golden Stag, an older man by the bar exclaims, "Sirene! My daughter, you are safe!" This sets the whole room to cheering and much patting of the heroes' backs. Master Ferrin, the innkeeper, comes through the door leading out into the courtyard of the inn at the sound and sees what is going on. On seeing Sirene returned to her father, Bennett, who are hugging and crying in thanks on being reunited, Ferrin waddles over to the heroes and proceeds to shake each of their hands, "You have my deepest thanks, good friends, and the thanks of my whole staff. The rest of your stay with the Golden Stag is on the house and I shall move you to our most luxurious suites we keep aside for special visitors." After Bennett and Sirene are down sobbing on each other shoulders, he heads over to give the heroes his thanks, "Thank you, thank you, thank you. I don't know what I would of done if my baby had been taken from me. Don't know what I would of done."

Master Ferrin calls to one of his serving girls, "Mina, go get everyone some ale. A round on the house for all in celebration! This makes a new wave of cheers echo from the common room. Master Ferrin motions to the heroes again after that, "Some of the Queen's Guard are outside looking over the scene of the battle. A Lieutenant Jerman wanted me to tell you all when or if you got back to go out and speak to him. He needs statements on what happened, though I'm sure he has a good idea since he talked to everyone here."

Outside in the Courtyard (for those of you who head out to talk to the Lieutenant.)

Outside, a few inn patrons linger still, watching the three figures in chainmail with the official Emblem of Caemlyn and the Queen upon their tunics. Two of the fellows are looking over the body of the Trolloc and the hole in the back of the shed. Meanwhile, a stocky guardsman with sandy-colored hair and a pleasant demeanor of about 25 years or so is joting down notes on a piece of parchment with pen. As he finishes writing, he folds the parchment and stuffs it in his tunic and calls to the other two, "Biggs, Wedge, finish up in there and come on. The Captain will want my report and we still need to find those blokes the Innkeep said killed this..thing."

Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
Dr. Gee
posted 05-09-2005 04:42:07 PM
Galon

"Thank you for the rooms. I'll go speak with the lieutenant."

Galon then went into the inn's courtyard and approached the sandy-haired gaurd taking notes.

"I am looking for Lieutenant Jerman. I was told he wanted a report of what went on with the Trollocs."

Marien Sutoma
Pancake
posted 05-10-2005 05:24:49 AM
Marien

The Ebou Dari struggles to contain her distaste at being patted on the back and brushed up against. She fights to maintain a degree of grace while weaving through patrons, quickly making her way back outside.

Slowing and refining her pace, the initiate straightens her appearance and stands just behind Galon and the soldier. She seems look off at something, or more likely nothing, standing silent with her back straight while she serves to supervise Galon's interaction with the server. All the while, her fingers twist at the Great Serpent ring around her finger, betraying a bit of eagerness even if her face chooses not to show it.

Pair and Rena
Pancake
posted 05-10-2005 06:02:23 AM
Fardel nods her head in thanks to the Innkeeper, as she does, she retrieves her axe from the warrior (well, steal it back from him just for fun) and goes outside to meet with the local grunts.
As she stands to the side of her new ... friends ... she simply listens.
Falaanla Marr
I AM HOT CHIX
posted 05-10-2005 11:20:26 AM
Valon shrugs as the axe is taken back. He walks upstairs to grab his own axe ad straps it to his back before heading downstairs to grab some of the free ale.

He decides to walk outside and see just what is going on. Eh, I'll let the others handle the talking I have a date with this ale anyways... Valon mutters under his breath.

Cray Fielder
Pancake
posted 05-10-2005 02:38:35 PM
Cray gently pushes his way back through the crowded bar to meet with this Lieutenant. It would have been refreshing in the night air if the corpses of Trollocs didn't litter the yard. As he spotted the officer he came to attention and offered a quick salute. Though they were in different militaries, he was a fellow soldier with more rank. "Cray Fielder of Shienar, here as you requested, sir."
-Winterborn, Crüxshadows
Addy
posted 05-11-2005 05:39:22 AM
Eloisa

The Tairen shakes her head slightly as the others rush off eagerly to speak with the lieutenant. However, she got herself into this mess somehow, and there's no easy way out of it. Against her better judgement, Eloisa slips by the crowd, following her new companions outside. She keeps silent, only bowing her head as a greeting.

Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 05-12-2005 03:01:45 PM
The Lieutenant turns as his name is called as all of you but Valon spill out into the courtyard. He gives Cray a quick salute so the Borderlander can put his arm down, "Yes, I am Lieutenant Jerman. I take it you are the brave souls who put this monster down? There were also reports about more of these creatures and a kidnapped child. Do you know anything about this? I will need a statement from each of you on what exactly happened to give to my Captain. If more of these beasties are lurking around Caemlyn, they will be dealt with quite swift." The Lieutenant finishes his short monologue by pulling the freshly folded piece of parchment back from his tunic and reclaims his feather pen to jote down the notes.

He just then catches sight of Marien twisting her ring about upon one finger. He blushes as he clears his throat, "I apologize Aes Sedai. Had I known one of you Sisters were involved, I'd of greeted you properly." The stocky Lieutenant gives a short bow to the Ebou Dari woman, "If it isn't prying in whatever business you are about, Aes Sedai, if I could have something about what went on here to tell my Captain, I'd be grateful."

He awaits answers and statements about the crime scene.

Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
Marien Sutoma
Pancake
posted 05-13-2005 12:01:28 AM
Marien

Marien turns to face the lieutenant, her eyes showing a bit alarm though her face remains stolid as ever. She parts her lips and begins to say something. Instead, she moistens her lips and then settles in to speak.

"My business is irrelevant. It is by coincidence I was here. The trollocs, and rest assured that is certainly what they are, seemed to be hiding in a shed. As of right now, I am uncertain how they got into the city." If it's meant as a jab at the guard, she doesn't show it. "A bar room scuffle resulted in the shed door being opened. Three of the beasts, no doubt as surprised as we were, emerged from the shed. Trading blows with other patrons of the bar," She lifts a hand to subtley indicate the others nearby. "the beasts fled. They took the girl as a hostage or as food. We pursued them to the treeline and engaged them."

The Ebou Dari catches her breath, letting her smooth voice rest a moment. "The trollocs are dead. Some of us were wounded. The girl was returned. The presence of the trollocs is more vital and troubling than their actions. How and why they chose to enter Caemlyn now is what is important. Any further details, I'm sure the others can relate."

Silencing herself, she seems pleased and more than a little surprised. She remains looking at the Lieutenant, blue eyes remaining cold and still, hands folded and still in front of her. "If you'll excuse me, I have reports of my own to file."

Marien turns and steps away from the Lieutenant and back into the inn, her eyes settling on each of the trolloc slayers.

OOC: Marien is returning to her room to pen a letter, top seekrit.

Pair and Rena
Pancake
posted 05-13-2005 03:31:20 PM
Fardel, disinterested in this, walks back in the Inn, giving a small wave that seems as to say, 'Later'.
Once inside, Fardel looks for the child and her father. As she moves around, someone's ale appears in her hands to drink.
Dr. Gee
posted 05-14-2005 02:03:25 PM
Galon

"Her account is correct in the basics of the encounter. After slaying the first Trolloc here at the inn we pursued the rest of the monsters north into the fields around the city. We caught up with them in the treeline at the edge of the fields. We then dispatched the three other Trollocs and recovered the girl before returning here. Is there anything else you'd like to know of the situation? If not I would like to see if there are any remnents of the meal left and then wash the stench of the Blight off.

Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 05-19-2005 09:51:17 AM
As each telling of the happenings is given to the Lieutenant, he scribbles down the words onto his parchment, nodding as he listens. Once completed with that, he folds the parchment back up and stuffs it in his tunic, "Thank you all. That should be enough for my report. You are brave souls to put these minions of the..um Dark One down. I hope you have a more peaceful time for your remainder time spent in Caemlyn. Good day. Biggs, Wedge, come on. We are heading back to the Palace." Calling his two lackies, Lieutenant Jerman heads for the ajar courtyard doors and steps out into the dirt street.

With the departure of the Queen's Guard, those milling outside wander back into the Inn to find beds or abit more ale to wash away the events of the evening. Inside, Master Ferrin is chatting with some of his patrons as everyone comes back in from the cold outside. He motions for another round of drinks to be served as the 'heroes' come back into the Inn, "Three cheers for our heroes! Hip hip hooray!"

The Golden Stag - Upstairs

Marien's dress swishes as she is shown by a waiting serving girl to her new room. It is much larger than the last room with three seperate beds and richer decorations to the whole room, there is even a small writing desk in one corner. A soft fur rug is spread out over the wooden floor, the kind that begs for bare feet to walk all over it. The womens' belongings have been already moved into the room. The men have a similar room to this directly across the hall.

Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
Dr. Gee
posted 05-23-2005 05:26:23 PM
Galon

Galon participated in the revelry long enough to eat and have a drink then attempted to find somewhere relatively quiet to wash off the dirt and blood of the night.

He then went to his new room and fell soundly asleep, weapons right next to the bed in easy reach.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: