EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: post silly silly pictures of yourself
Demos
Pancake
posted 09-15-2006 11:59:04 PM
quote:
From the book of Mr. Gainsborough, chapter 3, verse 16:
argh you look like if me and yotc had a kid

Holy tittyfuck christ you're right.

"Jesus saves, Buddha enlightens, Cthulhu thinks you'll make a nice sandwich."
Alaan
posted 09-16-2006 01:51:23 AM
I'm thinking more Gains/Cysa.
Delphi Aegis
Delphi. That's right. The oracle. Ask me anything. Anything about your underwear.
posted 09-16-2006 12:56:46 PM
If you're so convinced of this, someone must do a Conan O'brian-esque "If they made it" parody.
DrPaintThinner
Anti-Semite
posted 09-17-2006 03:43:39 AM
Hey guys check me out in my pimp new ride.

DrPaintThinner fucked around with this message on 09-17-2006 at 03:58 AM.

roit, less bash 'is noggin
Janus.
I am not a woman
posted 09-17-2006 04:02:52 AM
quote:
Mr. Gainsborough had this to say about pies:
argh you look like if me and yotc had a kid

OH GAWD. Its ture!

Mr. Gainsborough
posted 09-17-2006 10:30:46 AM
quote:
DrPaintThinner thought about the meaning of life:

ok I genuinely laughed at this

Alidane
Urinary Tract Infection
posted 09-17-2006 08:09:38 PM

Skaw
posted 09-17-2006 08:11:28 PM
quote:
DrPaintThinner painfully thought these words up:

What's the gas mileage like?

DrPaintThinner
Anti-Semite
posted 09-18-2006 12:10:51 AM
quote:
This insanity brought to you by Alidane:

roit, less bash 'is noggin
Stiddy
Pancake
posted 09-19-2006 01:36:40 AM
Myself:

And Kaley/Lazzay:

We were working on what was ostensibly an essay about the Preamble of the Constitution. D:

Also, the Clean Water Act was involved.

Maradon!
posted 09-19-2006 09:12:28 AM
Are your glasses bent or is your face crooked?
Goma
Pancake
posted 09-19-2006 09:15:30 AM
Probably neither. It looks like he is trying to balance a pair of clip-ons in a partial attempt at something matrixey.
Damnati
Filthy
posted 09-19-2006 11:19:53 AM
quote:
ACES! Another post by Goma:
Probably neither. It looks like he is trying to balance a pair of clip-ons in a partial attempt at something matrixey.

Actually it looks like one of the arms broke off.

Love is hard, harder than steel and thrice as cruel. It is as inexorable as the tides and life and death alike follow in its wake. -Phèdre nó Delaunay, Kushiel's Chosen

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java the thoughts aquire speed, the teeth acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

Lazzay
omg mack attack :(
posted 09-19-2006 03:44:41 PM
The glasses were from my 'broken things to throw away' drawer, as is the snapped-string beak.
one two three fo let me see that tootsie roll
Maradon!
posted 09-19-2006 04:28:08 PM
quote:
Over the mountain, in between the ups and downs, I ran into Lazzay who doth quote:
The glasses were from my 'broken things to throw away' drawer, as is the snapped-string beak.

I have a similar drawer. I call mine the garbage can, though.

Here's me with my goggles on and an empty CD spindle cover fixed to my head with a gumband. I think I may have posted these here before. They are several years old.

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 09-19-2006 04:47:47 PM
quote:
Maradon! screamed this from the crapper:

And antennas!

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Random Insanity Generator
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 09-19-2006 06:42:32 PM
quote:
Maradon! stopped beating up furries long enough to write:
I have a similar drawer. I call mine the garbage can, though.

Here's me with my goggles on and an empty CD spindle cover fixed to my head with a gumband. I think I may have posted these here before. They are several years old.

[xIMG]http://mysite.verizon.net/maradon/goggles1.jpg[/IMG]

[xIMG]http://mysite.verizon.net/maradon/goggles2.jpg[/IMG]

[xIMG]http://mysite.verizon.net/maradon/pic31.jpg[/IMG]

And whatever happened to the Goggles of DOOM?

I got to wear a pair of welders goggles during AKon. God damn those things are dark. I've got to find a pair as they make decent sunglasses though.

* NullDevice kicks the server. "Floggings will continue until processing power improves!"
-----------------------------------
"That was black magic, and it was easy to use. Easy and fun. Like Legos." -- Harry Dresden
That's what playing Ragnarok Online taught me: There's no problem in the universe that can't be resolved by the proper application of daggers to faces.
Maradon!
posted 09-19-2006 07:52:48 PM
quote:
Peanut butter ass Shaq Random Insanity Generator booooze lime pole over bench lick:
And whatever happened to the Goggles of DOOM?

I got to wear a pair of welders goggles during AKon. God damn those things are dark. I've got to find a pair as they make decent sunglasses though.

Those are not welders goggles - those are the original goggles with the quarter-inch-thick glass removed and replaced with tinted lenses that I cut myself.

Welders goggles are totally opaque under normal circumstances. If you were able to see through them at all and you were not arc welding, you were probably wearing reactive welders goggles which are hell of such as expensive but darken when you are actively welding.

Maradon! fucked around with this message on 09-19-2006 at 07:53 PM.

Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 09-19-2006 08:01:03 PM
quote:
Maradon! had this to say about pies:
Those are not welders goggles - those are the original goggles with the quarter-inch-thick glass removed and replaced with tinted lenses that I cut myself.

Welders goggles are totally opaque under normal circumstances. If you were able to see through them at all and you were not arc welding, you were probably wearing reactive welders goggles which are hell of such as expensive but darken when you are actively welding.

Yeah, I know the ones you had were old Aviator Goggles that you had 'modified', but you still didn't answer the question about what happened to them. You haven't made any funny with them in quite a while.

They were welders goggles. Yes they were absurdly dark and yes I asked why I could see without actually being in the process of welding. According to the owner there are multiple grades depending on the type of welding or cutting you may be performing and the darker they are the more expensive they can be. He bought a set specifically for the type of welding he does to try and save a little cash. Under normal light situations I had *very* little visibility (unable to identify people, unable to see anything more than just dark shapes) but when I was out on the convention floor where there's an abnormal amount of light or outside during July they made a real nice pair of sunglasses mostly due to the fact that no light got around the lense/frame/semi-transparant eye cup.

I didn't want to give them back to him, but he'd have kicked my ass if I didn't.

* NullDevice kicks the server. "Floggings will continue until processing power improves!"
"That was black magic, and it was easy to use. Easy and fun. Like Legos." -- Harry Dresden
That's what playing Ragnarok Online taught me: There's no problem in the universe that can't be resolved by the proper application of daggers to faces.
Maradon!
posted 09-19-2006 08:06:42 PM
Ah yes I know what you're talking about now, I am just unfamiliar with anything but arc welding goggles and the pilot goggles that I have.

I still have the goggles. They are on my speaker stand right now as I speak. I just seldom post goofy pictures anymore for several reasons: First because I was depressed, now because I am commonly very busy.

Steven Steve
posted 09-19-2006 08:57:40 PM

This is intentionally not a full Kabuki
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Skaw
posted 09-19-2006 10:09:15 PM
Second image would've been more silly had the goggles been over your eyes, Faz.
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 09-19-2006 10:38:48 PM
Fazumzentaker.
That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 09-19-2006 10:51:34 PM
I demand a Goggle Face Off between Faz and Maradon.
Fizodeth
an unflattering title
posted 09-19-2006 11:52:24 PM
Sober and at work

Drunk at my apartment

Mr. Gainsborough
posted 09-20-2006 12:20:37 AM
TAKE IT AWAY
Fizodeth
an unflattering title
posted 09-20-2006 12:23:00 AM
that's what I said the enxt two days. Oh god it was horrible.

Also, they did. You woulda figured they would have taken my beer away while I was stumbling aroudn trippign over shit, but apparently I wouldnt let them.

Fizodeth fucked around with this message on 09-20-2006 at 12:23 AM.

Lazzay
omg mack attack :(
posted 09-21-2006 12:14:54 AM
DON'T LOOK AT ME WHILE I'M TALKING TO YOU

one two three fo let me see that tootsie roll
Steven Steve
posted 09-21-2006 12:38:39 AM
Mein goodness, what a pretty young lady.
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Maradon!
posted 09-21-2006 12:46:01 AM
quote:
x--Stalwart SteveO-('-'Q) :
Mein goodness, what a pretty young lady.

ja

Skaw
posted 09-21-2006 12:48:20 AM
Lazzy's grown up pretty well.
Stiddy
Pancake
posted 09-21-2006 01:41:06 AM
Our good friend Johnny, Lazzay, and myself (collectively, the biology team)...on a SCIENTIFIC EXPEDITION D:

Mr. Gainsborough
posted 09-21-2006 01:42:32 AM
stiddy is like an ugly lazzay
Stiddy
Pancake
posted 09-21-2006 01:52:54 AM
quote:
Mr. Gainsborough's unholy Backstreet Boys obsession manifested in:
stiddy is like an ugly lazzay

Mr. Gainsborough
posted 09-21-2006 01:54:11 AM
my point stands
Anakha
my standards skyrocket when im on my keyboard heh
posted 09-21-2006 02:14:14 AM
i agree with Gains, and Lazzay is pretty hot.
"Buzz Beer, the beer of attainable women!"
"You try balancing a cow on the end of a fencepost to wield it like a club. Thats a physical damn challenge!"
"The only problem i have is too much aggro."
Mr. Parcelan
posted 09-21-2006 02:22:48 AM
Biology Team is out for vengeance.

Fun fact: I had dinner with Stiddy, Lazzay and Lemmy.

It was good but it didn't end well.

Stiddy
Pancake
posted 09-21-2006 02:23:06 AM
thanks guys :<

edit: Yeah, I heard the wine-bar thing didn't turn out so well.

Stiddy fucked around with this message on 09-21-2006 at 02:24 AM.

LeMiere
posted 09-21-2006 02:52:07 AM
quote:
Mr. Parcelan had this to say about Reading Rainbow:
Biology Team is out for vengeance.

Fun fact: I had dinner with Stiddy, Lazzay and Lemmy.

It was good but it didn't end well.

Dude. Shut up.

I don't give you crap for certain things you do and tell me about!
No. No I don't.

Because, sir, I am a gentleman.
(I have not had a drop of rum since that evening.)

LeMiere fucked around with this message on 09-21-2006 at 02:52 AM.

Mr. Parcelan
posted 09-21-2006 03:55:14 AM
quote:
LeMiere got all f'ed up on Angel Dust and wrote:
Dude. Shut up.

I don't give you crap for certain things you do and tell me about!
No. No I don't.

Because, sir, I am a gentleman.
(I have not had a drop of rum since that evening.)

Yeah, I'm dropping it, but you know that I am so jealous of you that I must undermine you at every opportunity using only what I have.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: