EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: The Kittens Strike Back
Kinanik
Upset about being titless
posted 04-20-2002 12:02:18 AM
quote:
The Otaku Penguin enlisted the help of an infinite number of monkeys to write:
You realize this was all started when someone posted a PICTURE. A PICTURE...that's really kinda sad

Yesh

Gully Foyle is my name
And Terra is my nation
Deep space is my dwelling place
The stars my destination
Ruvie's Alt
Haven't you always wanted a monkey?
posted 04-20-2002 12:03:56 AM
quote:
The Otaku Penguin said this about your mom:
You realize this was all started when someone posted a PICTURE. A PICTURE...that's really kinda sad

Which is why I wanted to drop it. The whole thing's stupid. However, it looks like everyone was itching for a fight.

This should've been dropped some time ago.

Delphi Aegis
Pancake
posted 04-20-2002 12:04:19 AM
You know, In DS, if you go pure melee, your int suffers horribly. Seems to be true in RL, too. Example: Ruvyen. Poor bastard.
Delphi
I walk in the Light
Facing the Darkness Boldly
I fear no Evil
Krissy
POW LOOK LOOK YOU HAVE A TITLE NOW HAHAHAHAHAHAA!
posted 04-20-2002 12:05:25 AM
You all remind me of seven or eight people, standing in a circle, all giving each other wedgies and seeing whose goes atomic first.

Just an image that sprang to mind

Nwist, Who?
Nwist
posted 04-20-2002 12:07:15 AM
This is Ruvyen
Points to a picture of Ruvyen walking in a meadow
One day, he decided to dig a hole in the ground
Points to a picture of Ruvyen digging
The creatures of the meadow didn't like this and hissed, Ruvyen dug himself deeper into the hole to hide
Points to a picture of Ruvyen digging
The creatures hissed more, and Ruvyen dug more, now Ruvyen can't get out of the hole
Points to picture of Ruvyen jumping in a hole

Lesson: Stop digging a hole and get out

[ 04-20-2002: Message edited by: Nwist ]

Kinanik
posted 04-20-2002 12:11:38 AM
I love you
You love me
We're a happy family
With a great big hug and
a kiss from me to you
...yeah.
Gully Foyle is my name
And Terra is my nation
The stars my destination
Tier the Genius™
Dark Elf Pimp
posted 04-20-2002 12:11:42 AM
quote:
Ruvyen Warblade wrote, obviously thinking too hard:
If all you can do is post "witty" one liners, flame threads aren't the best place to be for you.

Then you're banning Parcelan, Bloodsage, D and Liam, namely, from flame threads. You're kidding?

quote:
Ruvyen Warblade wrote, obviously thinking too hard:
Just some advice.

Are you trying to say you're confident enough in your 'victory' in this thread to give me advice? YOU, teach me how to flame?

I'm sorry, you're right. You always win arguments. By driving your adversaries right over the top by your sheer stupidity and blindness. You don't give up, in a stupid sort of way.

And this shall be my cue to give up and laugh at Ruvyen being routed without ever admitting it.

Ruvie's Alt
posted 04-20-2002 12:19:05 AM
Tier- Parcelan, Bloodsage, D and Aeadil/Liam actually have the ability to flame and flame well.

'Victory'? This isn't about winning or losing, I'm trying to get people to SHUT THE HELL UP, DROP IT AND LET THIS THREAD DIE, JUST AS I HAVE BEEN FOR THE PAST TWO PAGES. No one wins if it's dropped, and dropping it is sure as hell better than going 884567 pages until, after years and years, we finally reach a 'bitter end'.

FOR THE LAST TIME, DROP IT. THANK YOU.

[edit]Final statement in green, so it stands out.[/edit]

[ 04-20-2002: Message edited by: Ruvyen Warblade ]

Vorbis
Vend-A-Goat
posted 04-20-2002 12:28:39 AM
quote:
Ruvyen Warblade had this to say about dark elf butts:
Tier- Parcelan, Bloodsage, D and Aeadil/Liam actually have the ability to flame and flame well.

'Victory'? This isn't about winning or losing, I'm trying to get people to SHUT THE HELL UP, DROP IT AND LET THIS THREAD DIE, JUST AS I HAVE BEEN FOR THE PAST TWO PAGES. No one wins if it's dropped, and dropping it is sure as hell better than going 884567 pages until, after years and years, we finally reach a 'bitter end'.

FOR THE LAST TIME, DROP IT. THANK YOU.

[edit]Final statement in green, so it stands out.[/edit]

[I tried]

HYPOCRITE! You complain and whine for people to drop it, yet you won't yourself. You want actions to happen, but you won't help towards them. As Zeus once said, 'I would be more inclined to help if you first put your back behind the wheel and push!'.

Ruvie's Alt
posted 04-20-2002 12:32:47 AM
quote:
Verily, Dr. Vorbis doth proclaim:
[I tried]

HYPOCRITE! You complain and whine for people to drop it, yet you won't yourself. You want actions to happen, but you won't help towards them. As Zeus once said, 'I would be more inclined to help if you first put your back behind the wheel and push!'.

You're telling me to drop it, yet YOU'RE the one that's trying to restart it? And you called ME a hypocrite? In the SAME POST?

-20 points.

YOU KNOW, IT WOULD BE A LOT EASIER TO DROP IT IF PEOPLE DIDN'T KEEP TRYING TO TAKE CHEAP POTSHOTS.

DROP. IT. NOW.

Kinanik
posted 04-20-2002 12:33:54 AM
SHUT UP

UBB SUCKS

[ 04-20-2002: Message edited by: Kinanik ]

Gully Foyle is my name
And Terra is my nation
The stars my destination
Lazzay
omg mack attack :(
posted 04-20-2002 12:34:26 AM
roofles
one two three fo let me see that tootsie roll
King Parcelan
Chicken of the Sea
posted 04-20-2002 12:37:48 AM
In the future, lead will be replaced by Ruvyen's skull as the densest material known to man.

Please, Ruvyen, we already know you're a blithering moron. You don't have to try and prove it to us.

Kinanik
posted 04-20-2002 12:39:34 AM
What is wrong with you all?
Gully Foyle is my name
And Terra is my nation
The stars my destination
Ruvie's Alt
posted 04-20-2002 12:42:04 AM
quote:
There was much rejoicing when Mr. Parcelan said this:
In the future, lead will be replaced by Ruvyen's skull as the densest material known to man.

Please, Ruvyen, we already know you're a blithering moron. You don't have to try and prove it to us.

Yo, Parce! I only said "DROP IT" an assload of times! Do you know what that means?

No, it doesn't mean "By all means, continue", it means "DROP IT".

Wow!

King Parcelan
Chicken of the Sea
posted 04-20-2002 12:45:24 AM
And yet, again and again, you're the one who started it and thus refused to drop it?

Welcome to Logic.

And furthermore, you continue to fight it even though you're being made a fool of 100% of the time; 30% by us, 70% by yourself.

Welcome again to Logic. Hi there.

And, not being able to grasp it, you only make yourself look like more of an idiot than we already know you are. Does your generosity know no bounds?

Face it, kid, you're not cut out for this. Go back to saying "I Like Swords". With you, it may be the only thing you can do without making yourself look like a dip.

Trent
Smurfberry Moneyshot
posted 04-20-2002 12:51:09 AM
I'm torn between laughter and tears.
Ruvie's Alt
posted 04-20-2002 12:51:35 AM
quote:
Mr. Parcelan got all f'ed up on Angel Dust and wrote:
And yet, again and again, you're the one who started it and thus refused to drop it?

Welcome to Logic.

And furthermore, you continue to fight it even though you're being made a fool of 100% of the time; 30% by us, 70% by yourself.

Welcome again to Logic. Hi there.

And, not being able to grasp it, you only make yourself look like more of an idiot than we already know you are. Does your generosity know no bounds?

Face it, kid, you're not cut out for this. Go back to saying "I Like Swords". With you, it may be the only thing you can do without making yourself look like a dip.

Refuses to drop it? NEWSFLASH! I'VE BEEN TRYING TO DROP IT FOR OVER TWO PAGES! Jeebus Ace Cripes, people, I tried wording it so it's really easy to understand, I tried making it green, I tried bold-italic-big, and yet you still miss the fact that you should drop it! I'm not the one that refuses to drop it. If everyone would just SHUT UP AND LET THE THREAD DIE, LIKE IT SHOULD, we wouldn't have this "Drop it!" "OHO!" "Drop it!" "OHO!" bullshit going on.

WILL IT TAKE A FRICKIN' MODERATOR TO GET THIS THREAD TO DIE?!

SHUT. UP. AND. DROP. IT.

King Parcelan
Chicken of the Sea
posted 04-20-2002 12:55:58 AM
Nevermind.

If you can't understand now, you won't understand later.

It's depressing that humans could spawn something as pitiful as you, Ruvyen.

Goodbye. You've lost.

[ 04-20-2002: Message edited by: Mr. Parcelan ]

Vorbis
Vend-A-Goat
posted 04-20-2002 12:56:13 AM
quote:
Ruvyen Warblade wrote this stupid crap:
Refuses to drop it? NEWSFLASH! I'VE BEEN TRYING TO DROP IT FOR OVER TWO PAGES! Jeebus Ace Cripes, people, I tried wording it so it's really easy to understand, I tried making it green, I tried bold-italic-big, and yet you still miss the fact that you should drop it! I'm not the one that refuses to drop it. If everyone would just SHUT UP AND LET THE THREAD DIE, LIKE IT SHOULD, we wouldn't have this "Drop it!" "OHO!" "Drop it!" "OHO!" bullshit going on.

WILL IT TAKE A FRICKIN' MODERATOR TO GET THIS THREAD TO DIE?!

SHUT. UP. AND. DROP. IT.

Apparently, since you haven't dropped it, you haven't tried too hard to drop it.

You see, how it works is you drop it and stop posting, and the other people drop it as well. You don't keep saying 'drop it' and not do anything to drop it yourself.

Logic > You

Suddar Williams
SUDAR WILAMS
posted 04-20-2002 12:57:20 AM
beuno
Vorbis
Vend-A-Goat
posted 04-20-2002 12:57:46 AM
quote:
Kinanik had this to say about Tron:
What is wrong with you all?

Hypertension, Insomnia, and a mild case of coughing.

You?

Suddar Williams
SUDAR WILAMS
posted 04-20-2002 12:58:51 AM
beuno!
Trent
Smurfberry Moneyshot
posted 04-20-2002 12:59:03 AM
quote:
Ruvyen Warblade thought about the meaning of life:
Refuses to drop it? NEWSFLASH! I'VE BEEN TRYING TO DROP IT FOR OVER TWO PAGES!

Have to try one more time

Ruvyen, if you drop it first then it will fall off the first page and be quickly forgotten. If people have nothing to respond to, they will stop responding, you see, you keep feeding the fish, so they keep coming back.

Please note, I in no way consider anyone a fish, it's just an example.

Ruvie's Alt
posted 04-20-2002 01:00:27 AM
quote:
Mr. Parcelan thought this was the Ricky Martin Fan Club Forum and wrote:
See, if you were smart, you would realize that the only way to truly drop this is to remove the problem: you.

The problem IS NOT ME. IT'S YOU.

I've TRIED AND TRIED AND TRIED AND TRIED AND FUCKING TRIED TO DROP IT FOR A LONG TIME NOW. HOWEVER, YOU GUYS DON'T SEEM TO WANT TO DROP IT. YOU KEEP FLAMING ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON. IF YOU WOULD HAVE DROPPED IT FROM WHEN THE FIRST ENDING STATEMENT CAME, THE THREAD WOULD BE DEAD RIGHT NOW AND EVERYONE WOULD BE HAPPY (OR AT LEAST HAPPIER).

WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO GET YOU PEOPLE TO DROP SOMETHING?

King Parcelan
Chicken of the Sea
posted 04-20-2002 01:02:12 AM
God damn, boy, but you're stupid.

Read again. You can read, can't you?

We're smart. You're not. Trust us. We're right.

Trent
Smurfberry Moneyshot
posted 04-20-2002 01:02:14 AM
quote:
How.... Ruvyen Warblade.... uughhhhhh:

All it takes is for you, Ruvyen, to stop posting in this thread. That is really and truly all it will take, I can assure you of that.

Vorbis
Vend-A-Goat
posted 04-20-2002 01:02:40 AM
quote:
Check out the big brain on Ruvyen Warblade!
The problem IS NOT ME. IT'S YOU.

I've TRIED AND TRIED AND TRIED AND TRIED AND FUCKING TRIED TO DROP IT FOR A LONG TIME NOW. HOWEVER, YOU GUYS DON'T SEEM TO WANT TO DROP IT. YOU KEEP FLAMING ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON. IF YOU WOULD HAVE DROPPED IT FROM WHEN THE FIRST ENDING STATEMENT CAME, THE THREAD WOULD BE DEAD RIGHT NOW AND EVERYONE WOULD BE HAPPY (OR AT LEAST HAPPIER).

You wanna know what it takes? It takes you living up to your word and just stop posting to this thread. No more posts from you on this thread on this subject, and we won't have anything to reply to. Erego, the issue will be dropped, QED.

Ruvie's Alt
posted 04-20-2002 01:09:52 AM
quote:
Mr. Parcelan had this to say about (_|_):
God damn, boy, but you're stupid.

Read again. You can read, can't you?

We're smart. You're not. Trust us. We're right.

If you really were smart, you would have dropped it already.

It doesn't take much effort to drop something. Just stop posting.

Yeah, I can, too, but I just know you guys would take cheap potshots at me. I can't trust you to just let a thread die, as was shown by previous threads.

No, you are not right. No one is. Let's drop it. NOW.

You know why I want to drop it? The argument started over a picture. A GODDAMNED PICTURE. And the argument has gone on for THREE PAGES NOW, AND STILL NOTHING HAS BEEN ACCOMPLISHED.

Not only is it NOT GETTING US ANYWHERE, but IT'S EXTREMELY PATHETIC.

FOR THE GOOD OF ALL MANKIND, DROP IT!

Ruvie's Alt
posted 04-20-2002 01:11:30 AM
quote:
This insanity brought to you by Dr. Vorbis:
You wanna know what it takes? It takes you living up to your word and just stop posting to this thread. No more posts from you on this thread on this subject, and we won't have anything to reply to. Erego, the issue will be dropped, QED.

It takes two or more to argue, and it takes that many to drop it. The one(s) that DO drop it get cheap potshots in their direction as a reward.

EVERYONE, AND I MEAN EVERYONE, DROP IT NOW!

King Parcelan
Chicken of the Sea
posted 04-20-2002 01:12:24 AM
You started the war, is it not fair that you should end it?

Sorry, that's the smart person in me talking. Let me try to bring it down to your level, dimwit:

"You flame he. You end flame. You know? Go play Gauntlet. Gauntlet Good."

I'm not sure you can even understand that, but why don't you try and convince me you're not a total moron and take the advice of the smart people?

Ruvie's Alt
posted 04-20-2002 01:15:36 AM
quote:
This one time, at Mr. Parcelan camp:
You started the war, is it not fair that you should end it?

Sorry, that's the smart person in me talking. Let me try to bring it down to your level, dimwit:

"You flame he. You end flame. You know? Go play Gauntlet. Gauntlet Good."

I'm not sure you can even understand that, but why don't you try and convince me you're not a total moron and take the advice of the smart people?

I would, if I didn't have the feeling that you wouldn't take your own advice.

I did say EVERYONE DROP IT. That means EVERYONE. DROP IT. EVERY PARTICIPANT IN THIS THREAD, INCLUDING ME. DROP. IT.

If you think I should end the flames, I'VE BEEN TRYING TO SINCE THE SECOND HALF OF PAGE ONE!

Ryuujin
posted 04-20-2002 01:17:09 AM
Can't we all just get along? Or at least pay attention to Kagrama's posts so we laugh and forget what the arguement was about. The world needs more Kagramas.
King Parcelan
Chicken of the Sea
posted 04-20-2002 01:17:18 AM
This battle is over.

And even though you continue fighting, it's quite clear who the victor is.

It's done now.

Comrade Snoota
Communist
Da, Tovarisch!
posted 04-20-2002 01:18:27 AM
I like cheese.

Anyone else like cheese? Colby Jack is the best.

You smell that? Do you smell that? ...Napalm, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed for twelve hours. When it was all over I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory.
Trent
Smurfberry Moneyshot
posted 04-20-2002 01:18:41 AM
See, this is how it's done...

I give up, it's a lost cause.

King Parcelan
Chicken of the Sea
posted 04-20-2002 01:19:51 AM
Ricotta cheese. Like cottage...but better!
Ruvie's Alt
posted 04-20-2002 01:19:58 AM
quote:
Mr. Parcelan had this to say about Captain Planet:
This battle is over.

And even though you continue fighting, it's quite clear who the victor is.

It's done now.

No one's the victor. I asked that the whole thing be dropped, and by the looks of things, we're the only two left that are actually fighting. If the issue is dropped, no one wins, no one loses. It's dropped.

Posts end here, for great just- Erm, for the good of all mankind.

Comrade Snoota
Communist
Da, Tovarisch!
posted 04-20-2002 01:22:09 AM
Now, I didn't even bother to read the entire thread, but on the last page you keep saying you're trying to drop it but nobody will let you. When, in fact, all you have to do is not open the thread again.

You smell that? Do you smell that? ...Napalm, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed for twelve hours. When it was all over I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory.
Ruvie's Alt
posted 04-20-2002 01:23:57 AM
quote:
Comrade_Snoota painfully thought these words up:
Now, I didn't even bother to read the entire thread, but on the last page you keep saying you're trying to drop it but nobody will let you. When, in fact, all you have to do is not open the thread again.

Gotta watch out for cheap potshots. No telling what some people will pull just so...

Nevermind. It's dropped.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: