EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: The Kittens Strike Back
Suddar Williams
SUDAR WILAMS
posted 04-19-2002 10:39:35 PM
quote:
Ruvyen Warblade's fortune cookie read:
To me, insulting someone is as funny as... Well, to make a bad subtle pun (sort of), killing a kitten (or domokun). It isn't funny. Not even the lesser funny, or even the Diet Coke of funny. It's the complete inverse of funny

Wow, you've just described yourself!

h4rh4r i r funneeeee

Super Kagrama
ROFLELFOLOL!!!11!1 YUO CAN'T RAED MY POSTSSE!@!11
posted 04-19-2002 10:39:53 PM
quote:
Ruvyen Warblade stopped beating up furries long enough to write:
No, I don't get his jokes because, in my dictionary, the definition of "insult" isn't "see joke".

If you can't handle insults, you shouldn't be on the internet.

i shoueld joeg threw the foreast moer offeand!!11
Ruvie's Alt
Haven't you always wanted a monkey?
posted 04-19-2002 10:42:36 PM
quote:
Everything up to here was a joke.

Right.

Guess what? It's awful easy to fire a few cheap potshots at someone, and then when you get flamed for it, say it was just an innocent joke.

It very well may have been, but how am I supposed to tell, hmm?

Otku
I am no longer an idiot.
posted 04-19-2002 10:43:06 PM
quote:
Liam had this to say about Reading Rainbow:
The whole fucking board was up in arms about how lame that picture was. Everyone posted a variation of it, we had a couple of laughs at the first few.

First thing that pops into my head is AYT and its off spring.. Must find picture...

Ocyrrhoe Trazere
Bootylicious!!
posted 04-19-2002 10:49:39 PM
Well, Ruvyen, I'm not joking. I won't say I am, either.

You are a living, breathing contradiction.

"I'm sorry, did you type something? I stopped caring after that first period."

And yet you keep blathering on? OHO I KEEP TYPING OUT INSULTS BUT I DO NOT CAER.

Maybe you'd be taken to better if you didn't try so hard to be a dumbass.

I'm going to bed now.

"Come at me. Every inch of me will resist you."

Full sigpic image.
Liam - "Caitlin: You terrify me, but in a good way."

Ruvie's Alt
posted 04-19-2002 10:56:50 PM
quote:
Ocyrrhoe Trazere had this to say about Cuba:
Well, Ruvyen, I'm not joking. I won't say I am, either.

You are a living, breathing contradiction.

"I'm sorry, did you type something? I stopped caring after that first period."

And yet you keep blathering on? OHO I KEEP TYPING OUT INSULTS BUT I DO NOT CAER.

Maybe you'd be taken to better if you didn't try so hard to be a dumbass.

I'm going to bed now.

And you didn't think that I wasn't talking to D, but just making an ending statement.

Vorbis
Vend-A-Goat
posted 04-19-2002 10:59:01 PM
quote:
How.... Ruvyen Warblade.... uughhhhhh:
And you didn't think that I wasn't talking to D, but just making an ending statement.

Wow, I have never seen anyone say their done and go on for as long afterwards as I have seen you do before, and as you are (likely) going to do now!

Ruvie's Alt
posted 04-19-2002 11:00:42 PM
quote:
When the babel fish was in place, it was apparent Dr. Vorbis said:
Wow, I have never seen anyone say their done and go on for as long afterwards as I have seen you do before, and as you are (likely) going to do now!

It was intended to be an ending statement, I didn't know it would go on this long. Bah. I'm not a fortune teller.

Tier the Genius™
Dark Elf Pimp
posted 04-19-2002 11:01:19 PM
quote:
Check out the big brain on Dr. Vorbis!

Troodon.

Only, Troodon was smarter and had consistence.

quote:
Ruvyen Warblade had this to say about Robocop:
It was intended to be an ending statement, I didn't know it would go on this long. Bah. I'm not a fortune teller.

Then end it, genius!

[ 04-19-2002: Message edited by: Tier ]

Vorbis
Vend-A-Goat
posted 04-19-2002 11:02:37 PM
quote:
Ruvyen Warblade had this to say about Jimmy Carter:

I'm sorry. I wasn't aware that you were not able to make your own decisions.

Trust me, if you just say you aren't going to argue this and just STOP FUCKING POSTING IN THIS THREAD no one will think the lesser of you. In fact, people will think less of you (if that's possible) if you STAY and CONTINUE POSTING when you said you WEREN'T.

Eumin!
Pancake
posted 04-19-2002 11:09:52 PM
I though it was funny.

Most funnys are made up of insults. Just only if you know how to lighten up.

Ruvie's Alt
posted 04-19-2002 11:10:42 PM
quote:
Dr. Vorbis stopped beating up furries long enough to write:
I'm sorry. I wasn't aware that you were not able to make your own decisions.

Trust me, if you just say you aren't going to argue this and just STOP FUCKING POSTING IN THIS THREAD no one will think the lesser of you. In fact, people will think less of you (if that's possible) if you STAY and CONTINUE POSTING when you said you WEREN'T.

Let's get the timeline straight here.

-I post something I find funny.
-D and Aeadil post "jokes".
-KaL sets a good example as I fight back.
-FIGHT!
-I stop caring, and make a concluding statement.
-I'm attacked AGAIN!

Well, what do you think my course of action is going to be? You guessed it!

I made the concluding statement because I wanted it to end there. Unfortunately, no one saw that. I'm sorry if I have to put a big neon sign in every concluding statement that says "FLAMES END HERE plz" because it isn't obvious enough for people.

Vorbis
Vend-A-Goat
posted 04-19-2002 11:13:01 PM
quote:
Ruvyen Warblade was naked while typing this:
Let's get the timeline straight here.

-I post something I find funny.
-D and Aeadil post "jokes".
-KaL sets a good example as I fight back.
-FIGHT!
-I stop caring, and make a concluding statement.
-I'm attacked AGAIN!

Well, what do you think my course of action is going to be? You guessed it!

I made the concluding statement because I wanted it to end there. Unfortunately, no one saw that. I'm sorry if I have to put a big neon sign in every concluding statement that says "FLAMES END HERE plz" because it isn't obvious enough for people.

Oh, and you were doing SO DAMN GOOD!

Why can't you get it through your skull? If you stop posting to this thread, they will not have anyone to attack. YOU WILL NO LONGER HAVE TO FIGHT THIS BATTLE, AND YOU WON'T LOOK LIKE A COMPLETE JACKASS!

No 'flames end here' or 'you all sux', just gracefully state that you won't fight this battle and go post on, get this, other threads about other things than how everyone seems to hate you and no one knows what a joke is.

[ 04-19-2002: Message edited by: Dr. Vorbis ]

Death of Rats
Pancake
posted 04-19-2002 11:14:33 PM
c'mon people, cant we just get along?? runs as fast as he can into an empty bunker
A particularly crafty sea lion is befuddling the Army Corps of Engineers, who have come to believe the 1,000-pound mammal is either from hell -- or from Harvard.
Ruvie's Alt
posted 04-19-2002 11:16:29 PM
quote:
There was much rejoicing when Dr. Vorbis said this:

Oh, and you were doing SO DAMN GOOD!

Why can't you get it through your skull? If you stop posting to this thread, they will not have anyone to attack. YOU WILL NO LONGER HAVE TO FIGHT THIS BATTLE, AND YOU WON'T LOOK LIKE A COMPLETE JACKASS!

I won't have to look like a complete jackass?

Have you ever considered stand-up?

Leave the thread? I'm fighting because I felt I was attacked. If I didn't feel I was attacked, none of this would've happened.

They'll have no one to attack? Yes, they will. Me.

I'm just waiting and counterattacking, until we can all drop it.

THERE. I MADE IT EASY ENOUGH FOR YOU. HAPPY?

Side note: Why are all of you getting involved, exactly? I don't recall you having any part in this thread other than the flamefight.

[ 04-19-2002: Message edited by: Ruvyen Warblade ]

Super Kagrama
ROFLELFOLOL!!!11!1 YUO CAN'T RAED MY POSTSSE!@!11
posted 04-19-2002 11:20:10 PM
Ruvyen, dude, I haven't got any beef with you, but really, any good internet dueler knows when to fight and when to step back.
i shoueld joeg threw the foreast moer offeand!!11
Black
The Outlaw Torn
posted 04-19-2002 11:21:30 PM
Well, you're a huge target, and the only one who can be blamed for that.

Is you.

Time was never on my side.
So on I wait my whole lifetime.

Ruvie's Alt
posted 04-19-2002 11:23:30 PM
quote:
Kagrama had this to say about Tron:
Ruvyen, dude, I haven't got any beef with you, but really, any good internet dueler knows when to fight and when to step back.

I do. However, a duel is between two people, not one versus four. Somewhat different ruleset.

Tier the Genius™
Dark Elf Pimp
posted 04-19-2002 11:24:21 PM
quote:
And I was all like 'Oh yeah?' and Black Mage was all like:
Well, you're a huge target, and the only one who can be blamed for that.

Is you.

Vorbis
Vend-A-Goat
posted 04-19-2002 11:26:22 PM
quote:
Ruvyen Warblade had this to say about Matthew Broderick:
I won't have to look like a complete jackass?

Have you ever considered stand-up?

Leave the thread? I'm fighting because I felt I was attacked. If I didn't feel I was attacked, none of this would've happened.

They'll have no one to attack? Yes, they will. Me.

I'm just waiting and counterattacking, until we can all drop it.

THERE. I MADE IT EASY ENOUGH FOR YOU. HAPPY?

Fine, act like a complete fuckchop. You can go RIGHT THE FUCK AHEAD TO ASSHOLEVILLE, population YOU.

Face it, this board is filled with bitter, sarcastic, caustic, and angry people. We express love by calling each other fuckheads. We express hate in a similar way.

First of all, you question what someone saw, which can be construed as an attack.

quote:
Maybe you saw the one where the domo-kuns were attacking the kitten.

"Every time you masturbate, God kills a kitten." Hah.

When D comes in and points out what an idiot you have made yourself look like, and Liam backs him up, you retort with an Oh so Wittay attempt of mocking D. You confuse someone with being an ass for no reason and someone with being an ass because you are a complete moron and are OBLIVIOUS to it!

You then try to retract what your approach, and try to gain the moral upper ground by building your claim of, 'I AM VICTEM??//'. Won't work, you attacked Liam first, fuckhat.

Again, when you get smacked with common sense, you again burrow your head deeper in your ass. Lookie, I can make myself look like a jackass for no reason! I can't follow my own advice!

Finally, you write everyone off as wrong and 'storm around' trying to get more sympathy. People can read for themselves, they know what happened. You attacked first. Furthermore, you go and state some good advice, but don't take it yourself. Don't like what Liam posted, don't post anything.

If one person calls you an ass, shrug it off. If several well-knowledged people call you an ass, get fitted for a saddle.

Kinanik
Upset about being titless
posted 04-19-2002 11:28:18 PM
EVERYONE SUCKS AND SHOULD DIE

YOU AND YOU AND YOU AND YOU AND YOU AND YOU AND YOU AND YOU AND YOU AND YOU AND YOU AND yeah...

u all shut up now k thx

Gully Foyle is my name
And Terra is my nation
Deep space is my dwelling place
The stars my destination
Steven Steve
posted 04-19-2002 11:28:57 PM
"ROAR!" exclaims the Bear
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Nwist, Who?
Nwist
posted 04-19-2002 11:32:07 PM
1,000 laughs all jam packed into one thread
Otku
I am no longer an idiot.
posted 04-19-2002 11:36:44 PM
What? who is driving?
Steven Steve
posted 04-19-2002 11:40:56 PM
SATAN

oh great, you're an idiot

"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."

Otku
I am no longer an idiot.
posted 04-19-2002 11:43:08 PM
NO! Bear is driving!
Cap'n Elethi
I'm too sexy for my shirt, too sexy for my shirt...
posted 04-19-2002 11:44:18 PM
We can all hope to God that Ruvyen took Vorbis's great advice and stopped posting.

Horray.

Elethi Rian, A Man Of Many Talents
Ruvie's Alt
posted 04-19-2002 11:46:38 PM
quote:
Fine, act like a complete fuckchop. You can go RIGHT THE FUCK AHEAD TO ASSHOLEVILLE, population YOU.

Hypocrisy is a very bad thing, you know.

quote:
First of all, you question what someone saw, which can be construed as an attack.

Construed as an attack? The two pics look similar. In fact, the one with the single domo-kun is just an edited version is the one with the two domo-kuns chasing the kitten.

One says, "Every time you masturbate, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens."

The other says, "Every time you send that ****ing pic, God kills a domo-kun. Please, think of the domo-kuns."

See the similarities? I was just pointing them out, just in case Liam/Aeadil hadn't seen that one yet (The one I posted).

Wow, bullshit really does put you over the top! You're one hell of a bullshitter!

quote:
When D comes in and points out what an idiot you have made yourself look like, and Liam backs him up, you retort with an Oh so Wittay attempt of mocking D.

I felt I was being attacked, and thus retaliated. When have you not done the same in my situation, hmm?

quote:
You confuse someone with being an ass for no reason and someone with being an ass because you are a complete moron and are OBLIVIOUS to it!

Again, hypocrisy is a bad thing.

quote:
You then try to retract what your approach, and try to gain the moral upper ground by building your claim of, 'I AM VICTEM??//'. Won't work, you attacked Liam first, fuckhat.

Again, I felt I was being attacked. If my pointing out that the two pictures are very similar, yet still different, then saying "Hello" should be a criminal offense.

quote:
Again, when you get smacked with common sense, you again burrow your head deeper in your ass. Lookie, I can make myself look like a jackass for no reason! I can't follow my own advice!

Again, for the third time, hypocrisy is bad.

quote:
Finally, you write everyone off as wrong and 'storm around' trying to get more sympathy. People can read for themselves, they know what happened. You attacked first.

I attacked first? Is this what happened, what you saw, or are you just bullshitting again? Ah, well, everyone's gotta be good at something. Keep working on it.

quote:
Furthermore, you go and state some good advice, but don't take it yourself. Don't like what Liam posted, don't post anything.

Again, I felt I was attacked. You'd retaliate too, in my position.

All I want is for people to drop it. An apology would be nice, but probably too much to ask for. So, f*ck this, it's not getting us anywhere. Let's drop it, alright?

Kinanik
posted 04-19-2002 11:47:41 PM
quote:
So quoth Kinanik:
EVERYONE SUCKS AND SHOULD DIE

YOU AND YOU AND YOU AND YOU AND YOU AND YOU AND YOU AND YOU AND YOU AND YOU AND YOU AND yeah...

u all shut up now k thx

Gully Foyle is my name
And Terra is my nation
The stars my destination
Steven Steve
posted 04-19-2002 11:48:09 PM
hmm, fuckhat

Otku
I am no longer an idiot.
posted 04-19-2002 11:49:38 PM
Asshat?
Vorbis
Vend-A-Goat
posted 04-19-2002 11:50:42 PM
quote:
Ruvyen Warblade had this to say about Matthew Broderick:
I've never seen it posted.

Maybe you saw the one where the domo-kuns were attacking the kitten.

"Every time you masturbate, God kills a kitten." Hah.

Right here you got to a good start. Had you instead posted something along the lines of;

quote:
I'm sorry. I wasn't aware that it was posted and I have never seen it before. I thought it was funny and thought that maybe you might think the same thing.

As to the rest of your Block Of Stupidity, I have decided that arguing with you is like yelling at a brick wall; I have better things to do.

Steven Steve
posted 04-19-2002 11:51:21 PM
no way, that's not possible

Ruvie's Alt
posted 04-19-2002 11:56:31 PM
Vorb, you're missing one key thing.

Look at KaL's post. "This was posted a few days ago." Quick, no flames, gets the job done great.

Well, D and Aeadil/Liam decided to be asshats, so, I decided to be an asshat right back. If they'd posted something along the lines of what KaL did, or didn't post at all, I'd have probably given the response you made up.

I'm sorry I'm not willing to become someone's little flamebitch. Really, I am.

Kinanik
posted 04-19-2002 11:57:29 PM
quote:
Kinanik stopped staring at Deedlit long enough to write:
[QUOTE]So quoth Kinanik:
[qb]EVERYONE SUCKS AND SHOULD DIE

u all shut up now k thx

[/QB][/QUOTE]

You can stop now, no hurting feelings plz k thx

Gully Foyle is my name
And Terra is my nation
The stars my destination
Ruvie's Alt
posted 04-19-2002 11:58:59 PM
quote:
Kinanik had this to say about dark elf butts:
You can stop now, no hurting feelings plz k thx

I tried to tell them that about a page and a half ago. They're still not listening.

Tier the Genius™
Dark Elf Pimp
posted 04-19-2002 11:59:06 PM
quote:
Ruvyen Warblade had this to say about Duck Tales:
I'm sorry I'm not willing to become someone's little flamebitch. Really, I am.

Stop acting like it.

Kinanik
posted 04-19-2002 11:59:58 PM
quote:
Ruvyen Warblade's fortune cookie read:
I tried to tell them that about a page and a half ago. They're still not listening.

That's why I'm spamming it

Gully Foyle is my name
And Terra is my nation
The stars my destination
OtakuPenguin
Peels like a tangerine, but is juicy like an orange.
posted 04-20-2002 12:01:16 AM
You realize this was all started when someone posted a PICTURE. A PICTURE...that's really kinda sad
..:: This Is The Sound Of Settling ::..
Ruvie's Alt
posted 04-20-2002 12:01:37 AM
quote:
Tier's fortune cookie read:
Stop acting like it.

If all you can do is post "witty" one liners, flame threads aren't the best place to be for you.

Just some advice.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: