EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: WTF PARSE?
Blindy.
Suicide (Also: Gay.)
posted 10-05-2018 08:41:59 AM
Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 10-05-2018 10:45:53 AM
That's pretty cool, and what's even more interesting is that one of the twitter jokesters who started this is none other than our very own Parcelan.

Edit: You might have already said that. I am not entirely sure.

Tarquinn fucked around with this message on 10-05-2018 at 10:48 AM.

~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
Blindy.
Suicide (Also: Gay.)
posted 10-05-2018 02:27:55 PM
yeah that was the title of the thread.
Drysart
Pancake
posted 10-05-2018 08:50:32 PM
So he writes all these awesome books, but the thing that gets picked up for a movie is a Twitter thread.

I don't know whether to offer congratulations or condolences. So condolations, Parce.

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 10-08-2018 10:50:58 AM
That explains why he won't return my calls.
That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

nem-x
posted 10-08-2018 04:39:32 PM
parcelan is too big for us now
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 10-09-2018 08:01:37 AM
Well to be perfectly fair I haven't tried to text him in a couple years. He might have changed his number or whatever, but I honestly wouldn't know.
That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Drysart
Pancake
posted 10-09-2018 08:11:50 PM
Sign him up for Cat Facts
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 10-10-2018 07:45:45 AM
Oh, I always thought that was just someone texting their friend a bunch of things about cats until they blocked your number. I'm learning a lot today.

Beer.

Bajah
Thooooooor
posted 10-14-2018 09:39:54 AM
I used to chat with him on AIM from time to time, but then AIM died, so that's gone. And he left Facebook (don't blame him).

But otherwise I'm with Drys on the Condolations

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 10-15-2018 09:55:25 AM
I'm glad on not on social media. Though it does make some things slightly more problematic, not knowing just how racist my extended family and childhood friends are is good for my mental health.

Beer.

Kermitov3
Pancake
posted 10-16-2018 01:14:25 AM
quote:
Karnaj stopped beating up furries long enough to write:
I'm glad on not on social media. Though it does make some things slightly more problematic, not knowing just how racist my extended family and childhood friends are is good for my mental health.

I like knowing how racist they are, it makes me far less guilty about not showing up to family functions I hated in the first place.

Awful people, I've purged most of them finally.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: