EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: That moment of Deja Vu
Khyron
Hello, my mushy friend...
posted 08-03-2018 10:09:29 PM
Saw an image the other day that inspired a huge amount of deja vu, and now I am on a quest to find the original.

The original was, if I am remembering right, someone's avatar. I don't remember whose but I swear it was from these boards. My gut says it was Nem's avatar for a while but my memory is unreliable so I cannot say for sure.

It was a kunoichi ninja-ish girl, sitting down with legs splaed out (wariza). She had green hair and a white outfit.

Please tell me someone here remembers it because it is driving me nuts that I can't find it.

Khyron fucked around with this message on 08-03-2018 at 10:33 PM.

nem-x
posted 08-05-2018 12:49:45 AM
Looked through all my old saved images and didn't find anything

Khyron
posted 08-05-2018 01:54:13 AM
quote:
We were all impressed when nem-x wrote:
Looked through all my old saved images and didn't find anything

Thanks for looking.

It's gonna bug me for weeks not finding that image, and it was from so long ago I doubt I'll ever remember where I saw it originally, but it's my fault since it was probably lost in a HDD movie eons ago so...

C'est la vie.

Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 08-06-2018 06:46:24 PM
I've been looking for that image that one artist did for me, because people here put their names in a hat or something and I got picked.

It was a really awesome piece of digital artwork and I lost it on a hard drive failure like a decade ago.

I think it's lost forever but I live in hope that someone has it squirrelled away on a hard drive somewhere. I can't even remember the artists name or website so I can't even ask them.

nem-x
posted 08-06-2018 08:08:32 PM
Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 08-07-2018 05:35:32 AM
The guy who drew it wasn't a regular. He did really high-end artwork, the kind you pay $$$ for and I'm really bummed I lost the pic.
Khyron
posted 08-09-2018 01:50:47 AM
quote:
Mortious had this to say about Matthew Broderick:
The guy who drew it wasn't a regular. He did really high-end artwork, the kind you pay $$$ for and I'm really bummed I lost the pic.

Describe the image because I might have it.

Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 08-09-2018 06:33:30 PM
quote:
Khyron said:
Describe the image because I might have it.

From what I remember, it's a Mortious the Shadowknight as sentient armour kinda dealio. I don't remember the pose, but I remember the helmet has short pyramidal horns on it. Holding a sword?

It's been so long I only remember the head with any clarity.

It's digital art and coloured 2000's comic book style, bold lines if I remember right.

Was pretty awesome. The guy was very talented, but stopped posting ages ago and I seem to remember the website address I had for him stopped working like a decade ago.

Bajah
Thooooooor
posted 08-09-2018 08:19:38 PM
Sounds familiar, I think it might've been YOTG, aka Your Own Towel Girl, because lol 20+ years ago young people.
Khyron
posted 08-09-2018 11:28:49 PM
quote:
Mortious had this to say about Optimus Prime:
From what I remember, it's a Mortious the Shadowknight as sentient armour kinda dealio. I don't remember the pose, but I remember the helmet has short pyramidal horns on it. Holding a sword?

It's been so long I only remember the head with any clarity.

It's digital art and coloured 2000's comic book style, bold lines if I remember right.

Was pretty awesome. The guy was very talented, but stopped posting ages ago and I seem to remember the website address I had for him stopped working like a decade ago.

No dice. I found one of your avatars, a star wars-ish man leaning back in a chair with a datapad in hand. No idea at all why I have it saved.

nem-x
posted 08-10-2018 07:51:48 PM
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: