EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: I wasn't expecting much going into The Hulk...
Random Insanity Generator
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 06-21-2003 11:24:06 AM
.... no HULK SMASH? WTF were these guys thinking??

They're running some Hulk cartoon marathon on TV today... too bad I'm now at work and can't watch it.

* NullDevice kicks the server. "Floggings will continue until processing power improves!"
-----------------------------------
"That was black magic, and it was easy to use. Easy and fun. Like Legos." -- Harry Dresden
-----------------------------------
That's what playing Ragnarok Online taught me: There's no problem in the universe that can't be resolved by the proper application of daggers to faces.
Bummey the Fool
Prefers to play with men
posted 06-21-2003 01:30:56 PM
quote:
Fizodeth had this to say about Robocop:

I can expect some people being mad in these situations, but is it really necissary to throw coke and popcorn all over the place, including the SCREEN, shove cotton candy inbetween seats, leave chicken wings all over the place, etc etc, ESPECIALLY when they are offering RAIN CHECKS and REFUNDS at the front, and they were TOLD this.

You have cotton candy and chicken wings at your theatre!?! I ENVY YOU!

Comrade Snoota
Communist
Da, Tovarisch!
posted 06-21-2003 06:58:09 PM
quote:
Random Insanity Generator enlisted the help of an infinite number of monkeys to write:
.... no HULK SMASH? WTF were these guys thinking??

The "Puny Human!" moment was cool enough to make up for it, and Stan Lee's cameo was his best yet!

You smell that? Do you smell that? ...Napalm, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed for twelve hours. When it was all over I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory.
Bajah
Thooooooor
posted 06-21-2003 07:15:48 PM
I think I may go see this movie tonight or tomorrow afternoon.
Comrade Snoota
Communist
Da, Tovarisch!
posted 06-21-2003 07:18:03 PM
There was one scene that managed to personify the whole Bruce Banner/Hulk struggle, and it was great.

When he has a dream where he's Banner and getting out of the shower, and wipes away the fog on the mirror and sees the Hulk in the reflection, then it swings to the other side of the mirror and the Hulk is wiping away the fog and seeing Banner. Then the Hulk punches through the mirror, grabs Banner by the neck, and shouts, 'PUNY HUMAN!' and he wakes up.

You smell that? Do you smell that? ...Napalm, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed for twelve hours. When it was all over I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory.
JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 06-21-2003 07:24:12 PM
quote:
Comrade Snoota's unholy Backstreet Boys obsession manifested in:
There was one scene that managed to personify the whole Bruce Banner/Hulk struggle, and it was great.

When he has a dream where he's Banner and getting out of the shower, and wipes away the fog on the mirror and sees the Hulk in the reflection, then it swings to the other side of the mirror and the Hulk is wiping away the fog and seeing Banner. Then the Hulk punches through the mirror, grabs Banner by the neck, and shouts, 'PUNY HUMAN!' and he wakes up.

Ah, that explains that bit from the commercial.

I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
Freschel Spindrift
Caucasian
posted 06-22-2003 02:34:26 AM
Now I wish that they make a She Hulk movie.
Who's that crazy kook that's destroying the world. It's Zorc (That's me) It's Zorc and Pals.
Bakura: Did you forget our anniversary, again? (laughter)
Zorc: Yes, I was busy destroying the world (laughter) Slaughtering millions. (Laughter)
Bakura: That's my Zorc.
The blood of the innocents will flow without end. His name is Zorc, and he's destroying the world.
Palador ChibiDragon
Dismembered
posted 06-22-2003 02:51:31 AM
quote:
There was much rejoicing when Freschel Spindrift said this:
Now I wish that they make a She Hulk movie.

Sensational or Savage?

I believe in the existance of magic, not because I have seen proof of its existance, but because I refuse to live in a world where it does not exist.
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: