EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Remember me?
Trekkie33
Pancake
posted 01-05-2015 02:03:53 AM
Anyone here remember me?

I was just reminiscing on old times and thought I would say hello.

Bajah
Thooooooor
posted 01-05-2015 09:14:23 AM
I've been here forever and I don't remember a Trekkie33. Especially since that's a brand new account.
Random Insanity Generator
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 01-05-2015 10:45:00 AM
And this has caused me to go on a small trip through the user lists....

The profile pages are looking nice.

* NullDevice kicks the server. "Floggings will continue until processing power improves!"
-----------------------------------
"That was black magic, and it was easy to use. Easy and fun. Like Legos." -- Harry Dresden
-----------------------------------
That's what playing Ragnarok Online taught me: There's no problem in the universe that can't be resolved by the proper application of daggers to faces.
Drysart
Pancake
posted 01-05-2015 12:06:24 PM
quote:
Random Insanity Generator came out of the closet to say:
The profile pages are looking nice.

They're very much a work in progress.

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 01-05-2015 01:12:53 PM
I'll go out on a limb and say you were Steve. Welcome back, Steve.
That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Trekkie33
Pancake
posted 01-05-2015 05:02:38 PM
I was never really here on the form to my knowledge... I was on the old Minecraft server run by Diadem. At least, assuming I have found the right group, I may just be lost in the vastness of the either fruitlessly grasping for the rapidly fading strands of the past...
Bajah
Thooooooor
posted 01-05-2015 08:54:07 PM
quote:
Those good ol' boys were drinkin' whiskey and rye, singin' this'll be the day that I Drysart:

They're very much a work in progress.

That doesn't make them any less nice!

And yeah, Diadem ran a minecraft server, but if you weren't on the forums, posting on the forums asking if anyone remembers you is a bit of a stretch, innit?

very important poster
a sweet title
posted 01-06-2015 12:29:47 PM
hey, what's the deal with all the threads being autolocked? >: (
hey
Drysart
Pancake
posted 01-06-2015 12:48:59 PM
Any thread that's last post was more than 30 days old would get autolocked, a feature added back in when the forum had a lot more traffic. I suppose that's not really necessary anymore, so I've loosened it up to 120 days.
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: