EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Happy Father's Day
Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 06-15-2014 01:16:17 PM
Even if you're not all dads, you're pretty decent motherfuckers, so close enough!
To reign is worth ambition, though in Hell:
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

--Satan, quoted by John Milton

Blindy.
Suicide (Also: Gay.)
posted 06-16-2014 12:24:22 AM
I actually am a dad (x2) so I appreciate this post!
Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 06-17-2014 12:33:49 PM
quote:
Bloodsage probably says this to all the girls:
Even if you're not all dads, you're pretty decent motherfuckers, so close enough!

So are you.

~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 06-17-2014 02:55:20 PM
30 days and counting!

It's $2000 cheaper to fly the dog into Frankfurt than Brussels, so we'll be flying into Frankfurt, staying the night at the Sheraton there, and renting a car to drive to Belgium after a good night's sleep. And some pils. Not necessarily in that order.

Random Insanity Generator
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 06-17-2014 10:40:28 PM
Wonder why the price difference...

And my pooch is on some meds and a spray because she's chewing her butt. I think I may have caused the problem trying to get rid of all the fluff she's shedding though. Oops.

* NullDevice kicks the server. "Floggings will continue until processing power improves!"
-----------------------------------
"That was black magic, and it was easy to use. Easy and fun. Like Legos." -- Harry Dresden
That's what playing Ragnarok Online taught me: There's no problem in the universe that can't be resolved by the proper application of daggers to faces.
Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 06-18-2014 01:40:47 PM
quote:
Bloodsage impressed everyone with:
30 days and counting!

It's $2000 cheaper to fly the dog into Frankfurt than Brussels, so we'll be flying into Frankfurt, staying the night at the Sheraton there, and renting a car to drive to Belgium after a good night's sleep. And some pils. Not necessarily in that order.

I don't know exactly where you have to go in Belgium, but we live almost on the way. A detour of less than an hour: Google maps

Tarquinn fucked around with this message on 06-18-2014 at 01:42 PM.

~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 06-18-2014 06:05:39 PM
We're going to Mons, unfortunately, and we'll have a car full of stressed-out doggie. On the other hand, we'll be easy driving distance once we're settled!

Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 06-18-2014 06:09:10 PM
quote:
Channeling the spirit of Sherlock Holmes, Random Insanity Generator absently fondled Watson and proclaimed:
Wonder why the price difference...

And my pooch is on some meds and a spray because she's chewing her butt. I think I may have caused the problem trying to get rid of all the fluff she's shedding though. Oops.

I'm told it's Belgian taxes and extra customs duties, combined with the fact that Frankfurt is a major airline hub, whereas Brussels isn't, so the ticket costs more.

Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 06-18-2014 06:21:51 PM
quote:
Bloodsage got all f'ed up on Angel Dust and wrote:
I'm told it's Belgian taxes and extra customs duties, combined with the fact that Frankfurt is a major airline hub, whereas Brussels isn't, so the ticket costs more.

Brussels? Not a major hub? I mean, sure it's not going to be Frankfurt big, but the "puddle jumper" tax for a major city? Or is Brussels not as big as we've been lead to believe?

* NullDevice kicks the server. "Floggings will continue until processing power improves!"
"That was black magic, and it was easy to use. Easy and fun. Like Legos." -- Harry Dresden
That's what playing Ragnarok Online taught me: There's no problem in the universe that can't be resolved by the proper application of daggers to faces.
Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 06-18-2014 07:02:42 PM
It's not a major cargo hub. Our puppy has to fly cargo due to his size.

Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 06-21-2014 02:29:22 AM
I kinda have to wonder if it wouldn't be cheaper to buy him a seat and have him next to you during the flight... except for the "I need to go poop" moments during such a long flight..
Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 06-21-2014 10:15:56 AM
It'd be cheaper, but I don't think he'd fit in an airline seat for more than a second. He's a sprawler.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: