EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: McQuaid has another vision
Addy
posted 01-25-2014 10:01:46 PM
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1588672538/pantheon-rise-of-the-fallen

He's also posting on the thread started over at Something Awful. Seems kind of cool, and now that I am an adult I can throw money around sometimes.

Or it will crash and burn like Vanguard. Either way, potential entertainment awaits!

Addy fucked around with this message on 01-25-2014 at 10:02 PM.

nem-x
posted 01-25-2014 10:02:52 PM
Has there been a good kickstarter game yet?
Addy
posted 01-25-2014 10:05:07 PM
tbh I'm not sure, I never back kickstarter games. Someone was saying in that thread that Star Citizen was doing pretty well but it's still in development.
Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 01-26-2014 02:53:30 AM
Games that I've backed, received and enjoyed: FTL, Shadowrun Returns, The Banner Saga, Broken Age.

I've backed ten or so more games, and so far not one of them has given up an run with the money. Looking good so far.

~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
nem-x
posted 01-26-2014 03:50:29 AM
Random Insanity Generator
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 01-29-2014 03:52:02 PM
Backed SRR, happy I did. Backed SRO, don't know if I'll ever get it.

And someone needs to get Brad away from the drugs. Seriously, it sounds like he's plotting a mashup of EQ and RIFT. And I'm not sure it's a good mashup.

* NullDevice kicks the server. "Floggings will continue until processing power improves!"
-----------------------------------
"That was black magic, and it was easy to use. Easy and fun. Like Legos." -- Harry Dresden
-----------------------------------
That's what playing Ragnarok Online taught me: There's no problem in the universe that can't be resolved by the proper application of daggers to faces.
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: