EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: PS4
nem-x
posted 11-13-2013 11:31:51 PM
Who is getting one and wants to be e-friends
Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 11-14-2013 04:07:24 AM
The most modern console I own is a Dreamcast. Who wants to be Dreamcast friends?
~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
Brahmin Bloodlust
High Priest of Drysart
posted 11-14-2013 06:57:43 AM
quote:
nem-x thought about the meaning of life:
Who is getting one and wants to be e-friends

I don't want to be E-Friends. But if you do, Ghengis317 is my PSN thing. I finally get to play killzone after staring at it for a week and a half.

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 11-14-2013 10:21:14 AM
Nem, I'll be e-friends if you join me in Chivalry: Deadliest Warrior. It's pretty hilarious.
That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

nem-x
posted 11-14-2013 11:23:28 PM
I read there are no objective based maps with the new classes? Those are my favorite map types
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 11-15-2013 06:03:08 PM
quote:
nem-x screamed this from the crapper:
I read there are no objective based maps with the new classes? Those are my favorite map types

Yeah, no TO. But they did release the SDK, so map makers can create those. Still, screaming SPAAAAAAAAARRRRRRTAAAAAAAAAA like a lunatic is pretty awesome.

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

nem-x
posted 11-15-2013 09:34:48 PM
Up and runnin. id is nemaoki

I'll probably check out the chivalry dlc next week so I have something to play at work.

nem-x
posted 11-16-2013 03:25:55 AM
Integrated twitch streaming is neato burrito
nem-x
posted 11-19-2013 01:06:36 AM
Not a PS4 exclusive, but Assassin's Creed 4 is really fucking good.
I pretty much ignored everything after AC2 and was gonna gloss over this as well, but this is amazing. Sailing the high seas with your pirate crew singing with a storm rolling.
Falaanla Marr
I AM HOT CHIX
posted 11-30-2013 07:49:19 AM
I wasn't going to, but found myself camping out for one at the local best buy.

Name's mrmoose on PSN. Grabbed Ghosts, BF4, AC4 and Madden 25. Tried playing more BF4 SP last night. Was way too high to concentrate, though.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: