EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Ohhhhh, that makes sense.
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 02-24-2012 12:49:33 PM
Diagram of how to use the three seashells.

Seems like it would create a horrible mess, but OK.

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Vin~
Crack Dealer
First One's Free!
posted 02-25-2012 02:19:32 AM
Yeah, that doesn't really sound like it would work. I though the seashells were like buttons that activated robot hands that cleaned everything up for you. Seems much more futuristic.
Blindy.
Suicide (Also: Gay.)
posted 02-25-2012 08:33:56 AM
I got the impression that there were three seashells, not stacks of seashells in sets of three.
`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 02-25-2012 11:56:13 AM
I would've suspected SCOOP, PRESSURE WASH, HOT AIR DRY. Those people were obsessed with cleanliness. Hinging two (presumably detached) shells as a clamp to accomplish what most people can do just by clenching seems stupid.
Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

Maradon!
posted 02-25-2012 03:43:41 PM
Wait a second guys, I think they might be joking.
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 02-25-2012 09:55:54 PM
quote:
Maradon! screamed this from the crapper:
Wait a second guys, I think they might be joking.

You're no fun.

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: