EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Fucking hail....
Random Insanity Generator
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 06-08-2011 02:48:04 PM
So a few weeks ago Dallas had a nifty hail storm. Fucked up almost 100 planes at D/FW airport, dunno how many at Love Field...

and fucking totaled my Honda. over 6k to repair all the dents and shattered glass. Impressive impact craters on the windshield though. You can tell these were baseball+ size stones, but none of them broke through.

* NullDevice kicks the server. "Floggings will continue until processing power improves!"
-----------------------------------
"That was black magic, and it was easy to use. Easy and fun. Like Legos." -- Harry Dresden
That's what playing Ragnarok Online taught me: There's no problem in the universe that can't be resolved by the proper application of daggers to faces.
Densetsu
NOT DRYSART
posted 06-08-2011 11:23:02 PM
Fuck the hailstorms that move through here. This was the first one that my 93 olds cutlass got damaged in. Luckily none of the windows were broken, but my side-view mirrors were.

Moot point though as I got a new car about two weeks later.

I was in the Virgin Islands once. I met a girl, we ate lobster, drank piƱa coladas. At sunset, we made love like sea otters. That was a pretty good day. Why couldn't I get that day over, and over?
Ghost of Forums Past
Pancake
posted 06-09-2011 09:02:28 PM
Your damages are more costly than the total worth of my car and I've got a nice car.
Random Insanity Generator
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 06-10-2011 12:55:34 AM
Yeah, I had the 2k3 V6 fully loaded with Nav... and the bank refuses to let me keep it and do the repairs unless I do all the repairs all at once.

So yeah... I get to do some car shopping. And I can't seem to find a similar car (minus Nav system) anywhere nearby. I can find the coupe, but I'd rather not have the 2 door.

* NullDevice kicks the server. "Floggings will continue until processing power improves!"
"That was black magic, and it was easy to use. Easy and fun. Like Legos." -- Harry Dresden
That's what playing Ragnarok Online taught me: There's no problem in the universe that can't be resolved by the proper application of daggers to faces.
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: