EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: On spontaneous boners
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 01-13-2011 09:19:54 AM
So annoying. I'm twenty-eight, I figured that by now my wang would've settled down a bit. I mean, seriously. When do I get some peace and quiet?
That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Blindy.
Suicide (Also: Gay.)
posted 01-13-2011 10:45:36 AM
Whenever I get a spontaneous boner I just think of your mom and it goes away.
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 01-13-2011 11:16:30 AM
quote:
And now, we sprinkle Blindy. liberally with Old Spice!
Whenever I get a spontaneous boner I just think of your mom and it goes away.

Oh, you mean my mom who's been dead for seven and a half years? Well, whatever works, I guess.

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Blindy.
Suicide (Also: Gay.)
posted 01-13-2011 01:22:42 PM
What, it wouldn't work for you?
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 01-13-2011 02:43:54 PM
Actually, crying just makes me harder, but that's neither here nor there.

Beer.

Maradon!
posted 01-13-2011 05:15:51 PM
I've heard them referred to as a "N.A.R.B." (no apparent reason boner)

Oddly, most of my boners have reasons, although I did once develop an uncomfortable priapism while fixing a label printer in the pediatric burn ward of a hospital.

Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 01-13-2011 05:49:51 PM
I usually get them when I'm tired and overworked. At work.

Great timing, wang.

Mr. Parcelan
posted 01-13-2011 07:52:54 PM
When you get one, you find someone sitting down and rest it gently upon their shoulder.
Steven Steve
posted 01-13-2011 08:20:41 PM
Just branle 3 times a day and it won't be a problem
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: