EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Yes
Damnati
Filthy
posted 10-13-2010 02:59:40 AM
Germans
Love is hard, harder than steel and thrice as cruel. It is as inexorable as the tides and life and death alike follow in its wake. -Phèdre nó Delaunay, Kushiel's Chosen

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java the thoughts aquire speed, the teeth acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

Mr. Parcelan
posted 10-13-2010 03:15:51 AM
If the Germans were so great, how come they don't exist anymore huh
Damnati
Filthy
posted 10-13-2010 03:21:35 AM
quote:
Mr. Parcelan attempted to be funny by writing:
If the Germans were so great, how come they don't exist anymore huh

Bloodsage

Love is hard, harder than steel and thrice as cruel. It is as inexorable as the tides and life and death alike follow in its wake. -Phèdre nó Delaunay, Kushiel's Chosen

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java the thoughts aquire speed, the teeth acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

Steven Steve
posted 10-13-2010 10:50:50 AM
Because belonging to a nationality due to birth is stupid and they evolved out of that habit long ago
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Steven Steve
posted 10-13-2010 10:58:40 AM
haiyaahhh
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."

Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 10-13-2010 01:03:31 PM
quote:
There was much rejoicing when Steven Steve said this:
Because belonging to a nationality due to birth is stupid and they evolved out of that habit long ago

“The cheapest form of pride however is national pride. For it betrays in the one thus afflicted the lack of individual qualities of which he could be proud, while he would not otherwise reach for what he shares with so many millions.

He who possesses significant personal merits will rather recognise the defects of his own nation, as he has them constantly before his eyes, most clearly.

But that poor beggar who has nothing in the world of which he can be proud, latches onto the last means of being proud, the nation to which he belongs to. Thus he recovers and is now in gratitude ready to defend with hands and feet all errors and follies which are its own.”

~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
Callalron
Hires people with hooks
posted 10-13-2010 11:59:13 PM
quote:
Steven Steve had this to say about (_|_):
haiyaahhh

How'd they get away with doing this in England? I thought anything sharper than a rounded-out soup spoon was considered an "offensive weapon" and therefore banned.

Callalron
"When mankind finally discovers the center of the universe, a lot of people are going to be upset that it isn't them."
"If you give a man a fish he'll eat for a day. If you teach a man to fish he'll just go out and buy an ugly hat. But if you talk to a starving man about fish, then you've become a consultant."--Dogbert
Arvek, 41 Bounty Hunter
Vrook Lamar server
Steven Steve
posted 10-14-2010 02:15:55 AM
There's an exception if you're the Highlander

Greenlit
posted 10-14-2010 02:58:26 PM
quote:
Steven Steve was naked while typing this:
haiyaahhh

i hate nerds

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 10-14-2010 04:27:07 PM
At what level of alcoholism does one cease being a nerd? Because I should really have a goal.
That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Steven Steve
posted 10-14-2010 06:20:42 PM
Actually it's cigarettes that make you cool, not alcohol, which just transmits the message that you're easy

Mr. Parcelan
posted 10-14-2010 07:55:33 PM
quote:
Karnaj had this to say about Punky Brewster:
At what level of alcoholism does one cease being a nerd? Because I should really have a goal.

We played ping pong with beer bottles. Not beer pong. It was ping pong, but with beer bottles instead of paddles.

We only get nerdier with alcohol, my friend.

Rodent King
Stabbed in the Eye
posted 10-15-2010 10:19:04 AM
Zair and I spent last night drinking, then discussing Nature vs. Nurture principles and their affects on various traditional masculine/feminine attraction mechanisms and social expectations.

You can put alcohol in the nerd, but you can't take the nerd out with alcohol.

My inner child is bigger than my outer adult.
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: