EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Anus update
Steven Steve
posted 10-12-2010 12:54:09 AM
The cure is an unnaturally large amount of vegetables (not just fiber in general) and olive oil
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 10-12-2010 07:20:31 AM
Inserted rectally?
~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
Mr. Parcelan
posted 10-12-2010 07:42:02 AM
Perhaps you should have a blog, so we can keep up on these things.
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 10-12-2010 11:19:49 AM
No, I like these personal updates.

So your stools are moving more easily now? No straining? No undue effort?

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Steven Steve
posted 10-12-2010 01:27:36 PM
That's right Karnaj. There is some initial resistance at first but what comes out resembles moist and fertile topsoil.
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."

Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 10-12-2010 02:59:19 PM
Mine come out hard then soft, in the same sitting.

Like a hard fecal cruise missile with a thrust tail.

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 10-12-2010 03:49:35 PM
quote:
And now, we sprinkle Steven Steve liberally with Old Spice!
That's right Karnaj. There is some initial resistance at first but what comes out resembles moist and fertile topsoil.

Sounds like you're also keep adequately hydrated, which is very important, too.

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Mr. Parcelan
posted 10-12-2010 07:13:13 PM
I was talking bowel movements at the last con I was at and they got upset. Here, I am amongst my tribe.
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 10-13-2010 09:11:10 AM
Speaking of, when you coming back east, foo?

Beer.

Steven Steve
posted 10-14-2010 11:29:20 AM
Thursday, October 14, 2010, 8:41 AM: another successful poop. Yesterday I had a fair amount of broccoli and almond butter.

Mr. Parcelan
posted 10-14-2010 11:59:51 AM
quote:
Karnaj stopped beating up furries long enough to write:
Speaking of, when you coming back east, foo?

I should have come for Comicon, but I didn't.

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 10-14-2010 04:25:56 PM
quote:
Mr. Parcelan still thinks SARS jokes are topical, as evidenced by:
I should have come for Comicon, but I didn't.

THAT DOES NOT ANSWER MY QUESTION

Beer.

Callalron
Hires people with hooks
posted 10-14-2010 08:36:07 PM
He still hasn't come to Vegas.

I think he's turnin' yellow.

Callalron
"When mankind finally discovers the center of the universe, a lot of people are going to be upset that it isn't them."
"If you give a man a fish he'll eat for a day. If you teach a man to fish he'll just go out and buy an ugly hat. But if you talk to a starving man about fish, then you've become a consultant."--Dogbert
Arvek, 41 Bounty Hunter
Vrook Lamar server
Sakkra
Office Linebacker
posted 10-15-2010 09:32:49 PM
quote:
Callalron got all f'ed up on Angel Dust and wrote:
He still hasn't come to Vegas.

I think he's turnin' yellow.

It's the jaundice.

Mr. Parcelan
posted 10-15-2010 10:47:51 PM
quote:
Sakkra's fortune cookie read:
It's the jaundice.

I was JUST GOING TO MAKE THAT JOKE.

Uh, anyway, a Vegas trip comes whenever I can convince my friends it's worth the trip.

New York happens intermittently whenever I need to meet someone important.

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 10-16-2010 06:49:24 AM
quote:
And now, we sprinkle Mr. Parcelan liberally with Old Spice!
I was JUST GOING TO MAKE THAT JOKE.

Uh, anyway, a Vegas trip comes whenever I can convince my friends it's worth the trip.

New York happens intermittently whenever I need to meet someone important.

What, meeting my spastic brother in law isn't important? Dude, you should totally come out for the wedding.

Beer.

Mr. Parcelan
posted 10-16-2010 12:24:44 PM
Man, that's kind of tempting. I love weddings and I love getting trashed at weddings and I love being an embarrassment at weddings for people I don't know.
Number 1 Poster
posted 10-17-2010 06:26:21 PM
quote:
Mr. Parcelan had this to say about Pirotess:
Man, that's kind of tempting. I love weddings and I love getting trashed at weddings and I love being an embarrassment at weddings for people I don't know.

You're just an embarrassment where ever you go, alcohol or no alcohol

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 10-17-2010 07:41:36 PM
quote:
All-Bran Saved My Life still thinks SARS jokes are topical, as evidenced by:
You're just an embarrassment where ever you go, alcohol or no alcohol

...he said to the published author with a three book deal.

Beer.

Steven Steve
posted 10-17-2010 11:27:34 PM
Hey guys, I'm at a hotel in Chandler, AZ and I took a Guinness dump in the toilet here last night and it clogged. Fortunately after 3 flushes it went down. Despite the fact that I haven't had Miralax for days and I'm also away from home, there's no pressure on my anus whatsoever. However I've been a bit sick in the stomach (possibly from stress) lately so all my shits are even moister than usual so that may have something to do with it.

Mr. Parcelan
posted 10-18-2010 10:21:40 PM
quote:
Nobody really understood why Steven Steve wrote:
Hey guys, I'm at a hotel in Chandler, AZ and I took a Guinness dump in the toilet here last night and it clogged. Fortunately after 3 flushes it went down. Despite the fact that I haven't had Miralax for days and I'm also away from home, there's no pressure on my anus whatsoever. However I've been a bit sick in the stomach (possibly from stress) lately so all my shits are even moister than usual so that may have something to do with it.

I am in Flagstaff, AZ.

Mr. Parcelan
posted 10-18-2010 10:22:18 PM
Also, when is the marriage of the Sister of Karnaj and the Mighty Michael Ross Feingold?
Steven Steve
posted 10-19-2010 12:14:48 AM
More like Fagstaff

I just took a dump and it was an exact recreation of a baby food dump

Akiraiu Zenko
Is actually a giddy schoolgirl
posted 10-22-2010 03:26:54 PM
quote:
Check out the big brain on Karnaj!
...said the guy who's posted gifs of kissing himself to the published author with a three book deal.

Sorry, I thought that could use a little embellishment.

The artist formerly known as Zephyer Kyuukaze.
Steven Steve
posted 10-23-2010 02:13:07 AM
The entire time I was in Arizona I had diarrhea, then as soon as I returned to Oregon my shits solidified enough to hurt again

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 10-23-2010 05:55:32 PM
quote:
Steven Steve got served! Steven Steve got served!
The entire time I was in Arizona I had diarrhea, then as soon as I returned to Oregon my shits solidified enough to hurt again

HYDRATE FOR FUCK'S SAKE

Beer.

Steven Steve
posted 10-23-2010 06:51:38 PM
No, John

I'm far more hydrated now than I was in Arizona

Number 1 Poster
posted 10-24-2010 07:24:53 AM
All Bran saved my life
nem-x
posted 10-25-2010 09:39:22 PM
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: