EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: My pizza will be here shortly.
Mr. Parcelan
posted 04-16-2010 11:18:13 PM
What do you eat on your pizza?

I am a pretty straight pepperoni guy. Not very adventurous. But I prefer to think of it as knowing what I like and enjoying what I want. I do not need to impress you, asshole.

But recently, I have become friends with the green chili. How do you like your pizza?

Greenlit
posted 04-16-2010 11:24:22 PM
Usually one meat, varies, and black olives.
Callalron
Hires people with hooks
posted 04-16-2010 11:43:29 PM
Sausage, maybe extra cheese depending on where I order from.

No veggies. That's not pizza, that's salad.

Callalron
"When mankind finally discovers the center of the universe, a lot of people are going to be upset that it isn't them."
"If you give a man a fish he'll eat for a day. If you teach a man to fish he'll just go out and buy an ugly hat. But if you talk to a starving man about fish, then you've become a consultant."--Dogbert
Arvek, 41 Bounty Hunter
Vrook Lamar server
Peter
Pancake
posted 04-17-2010 12:01:04 AM
Sweet Italian Sausage, Onion and Mushrooms are a pretty average order for me.

Bacon and garlic are pretty nice combo.

Something less than normal would be a garlic and chicken white pizza.

Sentow, I Guess
Pancake
posted 04-17-2010 12:01:51 AM
Pepperoni and sausage; not necessarily at the same time! Mushrooms are good, too.
KIERKEGAARD

Sigpic shamelessly stolen from Kate Beaton.

Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 04-17-2010 05:04:32 AM
Salami, ham and anchovies.
~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
Tarquinn
posted 04-17-2010 05:06:12 AM
ALternatively clams, prawns, anchovies and tentacles (octopus).

Tarquinn fucked around with this message on 04-17-2010 at 05:06 AM.

Maradon!
posted 04-17-2010 01:46:11 PM
God guys we've been posting here since before any of us had pubic hair, you'd think this would have come up by now.
Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 04-17-2010 02:39:37 PM
Any meat combination on a traditional paper-thin base.
Vallo, the Second Coming
Pancake
posted 04-17-2010 04:08:24 PM
Chicken, spinach, ricotta and sun-dried tomatoes with a mild amount of sauce and cheese, and a nice puffy yet crisp crust
"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special."
Akiraiu Zenko
Is actually a giddy schoolgirl
posted 04-17-2010 04:08:58 PM
Pepperoni, onion, extra cheese.
The artist formerly known as Zephyer Kyuukaze.
Vernaltemptress
Withered and Alone
posted 04-17-2010 05:21:17 PM
When Sage isn't around, it's pepperoni and pineapple.

Don't knock it until you've tried it
Obamanomics: spend, tax, and borrow.
Lyinar Ka`Bael
Are you looking at my pine tree again?
posted 04-17-2010 05:37:55 PM
Extra cheese and ham or sausage

And I agree with Call. Veggies just kind of ruin the whole pizza experience.

Lyinar Ka`Bael, Piney Fresh Druidess - Luclin

Peter
Pancake
posted 04-17-2010 06:09:20 PM
quote:
And I was all like 'Oh yeah?' and Vernaltemptress was all like:

Dear Lord, the only fruit that belongs on a pizza is tomato.

Maradon!
posted 04-17-2010 06:57:39 PM
Onions, banana peppers, pepperoni, and tater tots (under the cheese) make for a staggeringly good pizza. You kinda have to make it yourself, though.
Random Insanity Generator
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 04-17-2010 07:17:26 PM
ham, sausage, pepperoni, bacon, beef, extra cheese, onion, mushrooms.

If there's an option for it, different cheese instead of extra cheese (cheddar is questionable on pizza though)

* NullDevice kicks the server. "Floggings will continue until processing power improves!"
-----------------------------------
"That was black magic, and it was easy to use. Easy and fun. Like Legos." -- Harry Dresden
-----------------------------------
That's what playing Ragnarok Online taught me: There's no problem in the universe that can't be resolved by the proper application of daggers to faces.
Number 1 Poster
posted 04-17-2010 07:34:29 PM
Red Pepper, Chicken, and Mushrooms if for some reason I want a third topping. Usually just the first two.

Also who needs pizza when you can eat this.

Dr. Gee
Say it Loud, Say it Plowed!
posted 04-17-2010 08:43:34 PM
Pepperoni, meatball, onion, and, if they have it, garlic.
Taeldian
Pancake
posted 04-17-2010 09:10:10 PM
Pepperoni and Jalapenos.
Mightion Defensor
posted 04-17-2010 09:52:43 PM
Pepperoni and sausage, unless it's Pizza Hut. Then, it's Stuffed Crust Meat Lovers.

If it goes on a salad it doesn't go on a pizza.

Tarquinn
posted 04-18-2010 03:32:36 AM
In related news, I can't wait for the double down to come to Germany.
Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 04-18-2010 04:49:55 AM
Standard is thick crust with sausage, pepperoni, mushrooms, and black olive.
To reign is worth ambition, though in Hell:
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

--Satan, quoted by John Milton

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 04-18-2010 10:22:07 AM
Onions and peppers, right here. If I'm feeling fancy, I'll sometimes get the Fratelli's Special.
That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Maradon!
posted 04-18-2010 12:43:39 PM
quote:
Peanut butter ass Shaq Tarquinn booooze lime pole over bench lick:
In related news, I can't wait for the double down to come to Germany.

For six bucks, it really isn't that great.

Norim Stumpfighter
Milkmaid
posted 04-18-2010 04:03:34 PM
Uh, Canadian Bacon (or bacon for you folks north of us) and pineapple. Liked it when I was a kid, still like it. But I'll eat pretty much anything as long as mushrooms and olives are left off.
Monica
I've got an owie on my head :(
posted 04-18-2010 06:46:00 PM
I'm going to be that douche bag and say that I love veggie pizza. I love ham and pineapple but it really doesn't even matter if there's meat on it or not. Spinach, sun-dried tomatoes, artichokes, mushrooms, etc etc etc. Green peppers, banana peppers, jalapenos sometimes.

Monica fucked around with this message on 04-18-2010 at 06:46 PM.

Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 04-19-2010 04:24:57 AM
quote:
Monica said:
I'm going to be that douche bag and say that I love veggie pizza.

On this track, I must say I also love a good cheese pizza as long as the mozzarella is of a good thick quality.

Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 04-19-2010 08:14:50 AM
quote:
Mortious startled the peaceful upland Gorillas, blurting:
On this track, I must say I also love a good cheese pizza as long as the mozzarella is of a good thick quality.

The best evar is a home-made pizza using real, sliced mozzarella instead of that industrial shredded stuff.

To reign is worth ambition, though in Hell:
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

--Satan, quoted by John Milton

Vallo, the Second Coming
Pancake
posted 04-19-2010 09:00:03 AM
quote:
ACES! Another post by Bloodsage:
The best evar is a home-made pizza using real, sliced mozzarella instead of that industrial shredded stuff.

Mmm I used to work for a pizza place that did this. We also prepared our out ricotta from near-scratch and sauce/dough from scratch.

"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special."
`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 04-19-2010 11:25:05 AM
My preferred toppings are mushrooms or chicken (though rarely both). Sometimes I'll just get plain cheese. Pepperoni and other meat toppings (except for anchovies) are fine if several people are splitting a pie. Other than the standard tomato sauce, I agree with keeping fruits & vegetables away from pizza. Garlic powder and extra oregano may be added on a slice-by-slice basis.

Usually the best pizza around here comes from small local Italian restaurants. The only chain pizza I like is Costco. A few people have told me that the new Dominoes pizza is at least decent, but I'm not really motivated to try it.

Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

Ghost of Forums Past
Pancake
posted 04-19-2010 02:55:57 PM
I'll eat anything people order. Even anchovies.

Unless it's the local Dominos. Dominos tastes like the chef wipes his ass with the pizza before sending it out. I'm not talking figuratively, either.

Ghost of Forums Past fucked around with this message on 04-19-2010 at 02:56 PM.

Brahmin Bloodlust
High Priest of Drysart
posted 04-19-2010 09:31:49 PM
I'm a fan of the white pie. Ricotta, Spinach and Garlic.

Regular pie, I would say Pepperoni is a good standby.

One of my favorite's is Ham, Pineapple and Jalepeno. Never thought I would like it, then I kind of fell in love with the salty sweet spicy mix. On regular pie or if you have a place that makes a good Sicilian, then bonus.

Anything is good on a pizza really.

Akiraiu Zenko
Is actually a giddy schoolgirl
posted 04-26-2010 04:55:39 AM
quote:
Vernaltemptress spewed forth this undeniable truth:

That's my sweetie's favourite pizza!

The artist formerly known as Zephyer Kyuukaze.
Monica
I've got an owie on my head :(
posted 04-28-2010 02:02:48 PM
quote:
Ghost of Forums Past probably says this to all the girls:
I'll eat anything people order. Even anchovies.

Unless it's the local Dominos. Dominos tastes like the chef wipes his ass with the pizza before sending it out. I'm not talking figuratively, either.

Domino's has actually been working on a marketing/public relations campaign the last year or so to try and re-invent their recipes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AH5R56jILag

I have no idea if it's actually helped or not.

Steven Steve
posted 04-28-2010 11:32:04 PM
I don't eat pizza

*smug thick-rimmed-glasses liberal-arts-major look*

"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Gadani
U
posted 04-29-2010 01:01:13 AM
quote:
Monica had this to say about dark elf butts:
Domino's has actually been working on a marketing/public relations campaign the last year or so to try and re-invent their recipes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AH5R56jILag

I have no idea if it's actually helped or not.

It has. Holy shit, Domino's is a million times better. Actually, scratch that, because if you multiply by a negative you get a negative. It's actually good now. Try it if you haven't

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 04-29-2010 08:42:37 AM
quote:
Gadani put down Tada! magazine long enough to type:
It has. Holy shit, Domino's is a million times better. Actually, scratch that, because if you multiply by a negative you get a negative. It's actually good now. Try it if you haven't

I wonder how good their market penetration is in the NYC area. I know where there's a Pizza Hut and a Papa John's, but for life of me I can't remember where(if anywhere) there's a Domino's.

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Peter
Pancake
posted 04-29-2010 05:35:26 PM
quote:
Karnaj was listening to Cher while typing:
I wonder how good their market penetration is in the NYC area. I know where there's a Pizza Hut and a Papa John's, but for life of me I can't remember where(if anywhere) there's a Domino's.

not a whole lot I think some of the stations have them, and I Think there is one near Katz's but you be one dumb ass mother fucker to eat Pizza Slut, Domino's or Papa John's in NYC or some out of state retard I mean one of the nine million Ray's pizza has to be better than chain crap

Steven Steve
posted 05-01-2010 07:16:34 AM
market penetration
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 05-01-2010 09:05:17 AM
From a quick browse of Google Maps, there are about twice as many Domino's Pizza locations as Pizza Hut locations in NYC and Long Island. Yet I never see them either. Maybe they're just off the main roads.
Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: