EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: What's your ringtone?
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 01-22-2009 02:11:37 PM
Like Dr. House, I'm rocking "Mmmbop" by Hanson. Makes getting a call during a meeting at work hilarious.
That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Rodent King
Stabbed in the Eye
posted 01-22-2009 02:16:45 PM
My ringtone is the Silver Samurai theme from Ace Attorney, and my text messages give me the gurgle that a murloc makes from WoW.
My inner child is bigger than my outer adult.
Bricktop
Old and Gay
posted 01-22-2009 02:22:57 PM
My ringtone is a fucking telephone ring. You faggots and your faggot ringtones make me weep for humanity.
A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent.
Greenlit
posted 01-22-2009 02:28:57 PM
I never get phone calls so it's an air raid siren.
nem-x
posted 01-22-2009 02:36:01 PM
quote:
Bricktop had this to say about Cuba:
My ringtone is a fucking telephone ring. You faggots and your faggot ringtones make me weep for humanity.

look at this rube

Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 01-22-2009 03:22:09 PM
quote:
Verily, the chocolate bunny rabbits doth run and play while Bricktop gently hums:

qft

To reign is worth ambition, though in Hell:
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

--Satan, quoted by John Milton

Steven Steve
posted 01-22-2009 04:14:31 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXxuS01PR6g

Steven Steve fucked around with this message on 01-22-2009 at 04:15 PM.

"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Blindy.
Suicide (Also: Gay.)
posted 01-22-2009 04:15:37 PM
My ringtone is a fucking vibration. You faggots and your faggot sound make me weep for humanity.

Blindy. fucked around with this message on 01-22-2009 at 04:16 PM.

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 01-22-2009 04:27:08 PM
quote:
Aw, geez, I have Blindy. all over myself!
My ringtone is a fucking vibration. You faggots and your faggot sound make me weep for humanity.

You cast aspersions on the sexuality of others, yet you're the one with the phone up his ass, thus requiring vibration in the first place. Ironic.

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Gadani
U
posted 01-22-2009 05:31:56 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnlRrxXv-v8

A little more than is in that clip, but that's the only clip I could find without digging more than I care to.

Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 01-22-2009 06:01:26 PM
Crazy Frog.

Hahaha no, I'd fucking shoot myself if it was.

Number 1 Poster
posted 01-22-2009 07:31:50 PM
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 01-22-2009 08:35:41 PM
quote:
Maradon! put down Tada! magazine long enough to type:
The only thing more stupid than what you think I believe are the things that you actually do believe.

Sigpic = awesome, BTW.

But your sig not only links to a dead video, it makes you look fucking retarded. "LOL JEWS"? Seriously? Ugh, that gives me such fucking douche chills.

Beer.

Number 1 Poster
posted 01-22-2009 08:39:50 PM
quote:
Karnaj had this to say about pies:
Sigpic = awesome, BTW.

But your sig not only links to a dead video, it makes you look fucking retarded. "LOL JEWS"? Seriously? Ugh, that gives me such fucking douche chills.

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Number 1 Poster
posted 01-22-2009 08:40:44 PM
you're drunk, Karnaj.
Steven Steve
posted 01-22-2009 09:00:08 PM
Exactly
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."

Caid '5 Fists' Berrit
I've had a few beers but I'm cool to drive
posted 01-22-2009 09:42:17 PM
Ruby Soho by Rancid is my ringtone, I can't quite remember why...it's been like that for over two years though. I'm sure it was a good reason.
'But if I had a shotgun you know what I'd do?
I'd point that shit straight at the sky and shoot heavan on down for you'

Bradley Nowell
Nina
posted 01-22-2009 11:07:57 PM
I never get calls on mine. When I do, it means someone got the wrong number. Therefore, my ringtone is an unoriginal but highly appropriate Rickroll.
nem-x
posted 01-22-2009 11:14:45 PM
quote:
How.... Karnaj.... uughhhhhh:
Sigpic = awesome, BTW.

how did this get here

Falaanla Marr
I AM HOT CHIX
posted 01-23-2009 02:30:15 AM
quote:
Bricktop wrote this stupid crap:

This.

nem-x
posted 01-23-2009 03:31:07 AM
quote:
nem-x stopped beating up furries long enough to write:
look at this rube
nem-x
posted 01-23-2009 03:32:03 AM
Captain Tarquinn
Don't Ask
posted 01-23-2009 04:21:31 AM
Whatever the factory setting of my mobile was.

DidnĀ“t bother with that crap.

"A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject."
Number 1 Poster
posted 01-23-2009 04:23:38 AM
Wait till I get my Blackberry. Ringtones for everyone!

Stupid DRM only crap on the LG 8600.

Chugga
Pancake
posted 01-23-2009 06:04:40 AM
I've got the Indiana Jones theme song on mine. Only because around work EVERYONE has the default BlackBerry ringtone, and when anyone's phone rings everyone starts checking theirs.
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 01-23-2009 09:13:22 AM
quote:
nem-x is gay screamed this from the crapper:
you're drunk, Karnaj.

I was not and I have the arrest record to prove it.

I mean, it's not really a big deal. Ohnose, someone on the internet is making fun of Jews! It's just hacky and played out is all, and things like that coming from people I consider intelligent makes me cringe.

Beer.

Steven Steve
posted 01-23-2009 09:48:35 AM
His video was a link to some Jew propaganda telling us that they didn't make up the holocaust, cause 9/11, cause the current recession, steal all our jobs, etc.

or steal Palestine

Steven Steve fucked around with this message on 01-23-2009 at 09:48 AM.

Inferno-Spirit
Sports Advocate
posted 01-23-2009 03:37:34 PM
quote:
Karnaj had this to say about Reading Rainbow:
I was not and I have the arrest record to prove it.

I mean, it's not really a big deal. Ohnose, someone on the internet is making fun of Jews! It's just hacky and played out is all, and things like that coming from people I consider intelligent makes me cringe.

Maradon has not yet posted in this thread.

"He lets the last Hungarian go, and he goes running. He waits until his wife and kids are in the ground and he goes after the rest of the mob. He kills their kids, he kills their wives, he kills their parents and their parents' friends. He burns down the houses they grew up in and the stores they work in, he kills people that owe them money. And like that he was gone. Underground. No one has ever seen him again. He becomes a myth, a spook story that criminals tell their kids at night. 'If you rat on your pop, Keyser Soze will get you.' And nobody really ever believes." - Roger 'Verbal' Kint, The Usual Suspects
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 01-23-2009 04:23:25 PM
quote:
Inferno-Spirit still thinks SARS jokes are topical, as evidenced by:
Maradon has not yet posted in this thread.

Ohhhhhh. Ha! Well, I guess it serves me right for being so drunk last night.

Ohhhhhh!

Beer.

Kaglaaz How'ler
Pancake
posted 01-25-2009 10:53:09 PM
Greenlit
posted 01-25-2009 10:55:25 PM
Holy fuck Geocities with the old naming scheme

All aboard the way-back machine, we're not stopping til we hit 1996

`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 01-26-2009 10:13:13 AM
I used to leave my phone on vibrate. Then the vibrate function on my phone broke, and I missed a few calls before getting it replaced. Since then, I combine the vibrate function with a classic land-line ring (it's the loudest built-in sound). Recently my left hip has developed an occasional muscle spasm that feels exactly like a vibrating cellphone, causing me to check my phone when it isn't actually ringing.
Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: