EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Where's nae?
Maradon!
posted 12-28-2008 12:40:44 PM
I took this picture of an elephant for her

nem-x
posted 12-28-2008 03:09:24 PM
Skaw
posted 12-28-2008 04:10:07 PM
Hey Nem I didn't know you were 10, cause he sure was talking to you as if you were.
Maradon!
posted 12-28-2008 07:07:18 PM
OMFG I GOT CALLED A BAD NAME!! REPORTED!!!
Bricktop
Old and Gay
posted 01-03-2009 07:19:01 AM
quote:
This insanity brought to you by Maradon!:
OMFG I GOT CALLED A BAD NAME!! REPORTED!!!

I was doing this quest on my Warrior once, where you have to kill these little elementals in Zul'drak, and they have like a 20% chance to drop an item that you need three of to spawn a big elemental, and the big elemental drops a quest item that you need like five of. It's pretty annoying and gay. This NE Hunter tagged my first big elemental, and I was like whatever. So I went and farmed up three more of the items you need to spawn the big guy, and the same NE Hunter comes out of shadowmeld and tags that one too.

So I did what any reasonable man would do. I logged on my second account, made an alliance character, and sent him a tell telling him to stop being such a fucking faggot. So I get home from work that day and have an email with an official warning for vulgar language, and circumnavigating the game mechanics to speak with characters of the other faction. There's an email address that it tells you to forward the email to if you want to dispute a warning. It's wowaccountadmin@blizzard.com or something like that. So I forwarded the email and added, "If he didn't like being called a fucking faggot, maybe he shouldn't act like such a fucking faggot. People don't usually call me a fucking faggot because I go out of my way to avoid acting like a fucking faggot. If he wasn't such a fucking faggot to begin with, I wouldn't have called him a fucking faggot."

And I got another warning for vulgar language directed at a customer service representative or some crap.

A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent.
nem-x
posted 01-03-2009 11:08:49 AM
Number 1 Poster
posted 01-03-2009 12:23:57 PM
Maradon!
posted 01-03-2009 12:32:28 PM
quote:
Bricktoping:
This NE Hunter tagged my first big elemental...

It's times like that where banish comes in handy.

Xian
Pancake
posted 01-04-2009 09:25:21 AM
Ah, the joys of a PvP realm. If someone of the opposite faction tries to steal my mobs, I can at least wtfpwn them in return (or die trying).
Falaanla Marr
I AM HOT CHIX
posted 01-04-2009 11:42:14 AM
quote:
Maradon! thought about the meaning of life:
It's times like that where banish comes in handy.

You can't banish mobs that someone else has tapped now

Yes, I used to pull this one a lot up on the elemental plateau back in BC.

Maradon!
posted 01-04-2009 12:36:25 PM
quote:
Peanut butter ass Shaq Falaanla Marr booooze lime pole over bench lick:
You can't banish mobs that someone else has tapped now

Maradon! fucked around with this message on 01-04-2009 at 12:39 PM.

Bricktop
Old and Gay
posted 01-04-2009 06:15:47 PM
quote:
Xian stumbled drunkenly to the keyboard and typed:
Ah, the joys of a PvP realm, where you can't do a simple quest without some 14 year old kid swooping down and killing you when you're at 20% health, and even if you manage to win he just calls six of his other 14 year old buddies to camp you.

fixed lololololololol

Maradon!
posted 01-04-2009 06:27:56 PM
Every game with open PVP is exactly the same.

If it's your gank, sit back and enjoy. If it's their gank, sit back and die. If it's a fair fight, run.

Steven Steve
posted 01-04-2009 06:58:30 PM
Just like real life
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Dr. Gee
Say it Loud, Say it Plowed!
posted 01-04-2009 06:58:59 PM
quote:
Bricktop had this to say about (_|_):
fixed lololololololol

Ya pretty much.

Steven Steve
posted 01-04-2009 07:32:26 PM
Damn, it's almost like the demographic for these games is children
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Maradon!
posted 01-04-2009 07:40:37 PM
WoW is rated Teen by the ESRB
Lyinar Ka`Bael
Are you looking at my pine tree again?
posted 01-08-2009 06:36:53 PM
It's funnier for me not playing on a PvP realm, because anyone I kill is some douche running around flagged causing trouble. And they have the gall to jump on their Horde alt and give me shit about it. Sorry, dumbass, you're running around flagged, you're open season.

Lyinar Ka`Bael, Piney Fresh Druidess - Luclin

Mightion Defensor
posted 01-08-2009 10:39:00 PM
quote:
Lyinar Ka`Bael wrote their words upon the rocks;
It's funnier for me not playing on a PvP realm, because anyone I kill is some douche running around flagged causing trouble. And they have the gall to jump on their Horde alt and give me shit about it. Sorry, dumbass, you're running around flagged, you're open season.

I am so freakin' glad I finally got the "Ol' Crafty" achievement on my mage. I never have to go into Org alone again.

Lyinar Ka`Bael
Are you looking at my pine tree again?
posted 01-14-2009 06:07:53 PM
quote:
Mightion Defensor wrote, obviously thinking too hard:
I am so freakin' glad I finally got the "Ol' Crafty" achievement on my mage. I never have to go into Org alone again.

Like Org is really that hard to sneak into with the fucking huge ass back door

Lyinar Ka`Bael, Piney Fresh Druidess - Luclin

Mightion Defensor
posted 01-14-2009 09:10:49 PM
quote:
It has been ordained by Primus, that there will be a Chosen One who will use the Matrix to "light our darkest hour." That darkest hour may come sooner if Lyinar Ka`Bael keeps posting things like this:
Like Org is really that hard to sneak into with the fucking huge ass back door

It's not; even my mage can get into Org. The problem was, the low drop/fish rate of Ol' Crafty combined with the two places he can be fished - underneath the troll mage trainers/teleport point, or the waterfall area.

Peter
Pancake
posted 01-14-2009 10:44:12 PM
Can't you get the fishing achivement during the last part of the wrathgate quest?
Falaanla Marr
I AM HOT CHIX
posted 01-15-2009 02:46:43 AM
quote:
Lyinar Ka`Bael said this about your mom:

I killed a few of those people running around flagged the other night on Elune when i was harvesting fel iron in hellfire to skill up on my DK

Mightion Defensor
posted 01-15-2009 09:18:50 PM
quote:
And the Replyobots combined to form Peter, who roared:
Can't you get the fishing achivement during the last part of the wrathgate quest?

I'd gotten the achievement before I did the Wrathgate quest. I had no luck until I took advantage of the baby crocolisk quest to get it.

Nae
Fun with Chocolate
posted 01-18-2009 09:10:05 PM
Here I am. Thanks for the elephant pic!

I have been superduper busy. UBT and I moved to Phoenix a year ago or so. Between the kids, the dog, and the cats, I don't have a lot of time on the computer.

btw.. meet our puppy, TATER!

She is a Jackhuahua... half Jack Russel, half Chihuahua. Talk about spaztastic.

Nae fucked around with this message on 01-18-2009 at 09:16 PM.

Bricktop
Old and Gay
posted 01-19-2009 07:54:50 AM
quote:
From the book of Nae, chapter 3, verse 16:
Here I am. Thanks for the elephant pic!

I have been superduper busy. UBT and I moved to Phoenix a year ago or so. Between the kids, the dog, and the cats, I don't have a lot of time on the computer.

A year ago? Kids? I feel so unloved. :((((((((((

Bricktop fucked around with this message on 01-19-2009 at 07:55 AM.

`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 01-19-2009 02:34:46 PM
quote:
Nae needs to hitch a ride with a Vogon constructor fleet.
Between the kids, the dog, and the cats, I don't have a lot of time on the computer.
By the way, did you get that thing resolved that you were dealing with last year? I know it was really important to you.

Your answer may already have been implied, in which case, feel free to press the blue button on the overhead console to page Captain Obvious for me.

Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 01-19-2009 03:03:35 PM
quote:
Bent over the coffee table, `Doc squealed:
By the way, did you get that thing resolved that you were dealing with last year? I know it was really important to you.

Your answer may already have been implied, in which case, feel free to press the blue button on the overhead console to page Captain Obvious for me.

Jeez, Doc, just come out and say it. Yes, they visited the clinic and now she's able to have puppies, albeit useless designer ones.

Some people.

To reign is worth ambition, though in Hell:
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

--Satan, quoted by John Milton

`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 01-19-2009 03:35:00 PM
quote:
Bloodsage has been nominated for the position of Voice In My Head.
Jeez, Doc, just come out and say it. Yes, they visited the clinic and now she's able to have puppies, albeit useless designer ones.

Some people.

Actually I was thinking of something else.

And based on my first thought when reading your response, it's possible I've seen Gattaca one too many times over the years.

Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

Nae
Fun with Chocolate
posted 01-19-2009 11:33:52 PM
quote:
Bloodsage's fortune cookie read:

Some people.

Aww.. Tater isn't really a designer dog, she's a accident from two of UBT's coworker's dogs. They didn't get their dogs fixed, so we ended up with a free puppy.

...and yes Doc, it's almost over.

Bajah
Thooooooor
posted 01-20-2009 10:33:43 AM
NAAAAAAAAAAAAE!!
Captain Tarquinn
Don't Ask
posted 01-20-2009 12:16:57 PM

Captain Tarquinn fucked around with this message on 01-20-2009 at 12:17 PM.

"A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject."
Nae
Fun with Chocolate
posted 01-22-2009 07:51:59 PM
quote:
Bajah had this to say about Punky Brewster:
NAAAAAAAAAAAAE!!

BAJAH!!!!!!!

OMG Tarq- that is awesome!

Mr. Parcelan
posted 01-26-2009 02:42:19 PM
Jeez!

I just remembered Nae sent me a PM and I never responded.

What a terrible person.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: