EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Quantum of Solace, eh?
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 09-10-2008 10:20:47 AM
Well, why not! (new trailer)

Looks good. I should probably have seen the first one, though.

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Kegwen
Sonyfag
posted 09-10-2008 11:53:17 AM
First one was pretty excellent, yeah
Captain Tarquinn
Don't Ask
posted 09-10-2008 12:12:09 PM
quote:
Kegwen attempted to be funny by writing:
First one was pretty excellent, yeah
"A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject."
Naimah
In a Fire
posted 09-10-2008 06:43:38 PM
I like them introducing continuity into the Bond series. Makes bond more then an archetype.
Gunslinger Moogle
No longer a gimmick
posted 09-10-2008 11:31:57 PM
Looks pretty badass.

"You know who Greene is and you want to put us in bed with him?"
"Yeah, you're right, we should just deal with nice people."

Heh.

moogle is the 3241727861th binary digit of pi

Disclaimer: I'm just kidding, I love all living things.
The fastest draw in the Crest.
"The Internet is MY critical thinking course." -Maradon
"Gambling for the husband, an abortion for the wife and fireworks for the kids they chose to keep? Fuck you, Disneyland. The Pine Ridge Indian Reservation is the happiest place on Earth." -JooJooFlop

Callalron
Hires people with hooks
posted 09-11-2008 03:58:04 AM
quote:
Naimah had this to say about Cuba:
I like them introducing continuity into the Bond series. Makes bond more then an archetype.

There's always been continuity in the series, recurring character, references to previous events, etc. This is just the first direct sequel they've ever done. IE, this movie picks up a few hours after the last one and directly continues the storyline.

Callalron
"When mankind finally discovers the center of the universe, a lot of people are going to be upset that it isn't them."
"If you give a man a fish he'll eat for a day. If you teach a man to fish he'll just go out and buy an ugly hat. But if you talk to a starving man about fish, then you've become a consultant."--Dogbert
Arvek, 41 Bounty Hunter
Vrook Lamar server
Naimah
In a Fire
posted 09-11-2008 07:45:14 PM
quote:
This one time, at Callalron camp:
There's always been continuity in the series, recurring character, references to previous events, etc. This is just the first direct sequel they've ever done. IE, this movie picks up a few hours after the last one and directly continues the storyline.

There were recurring characters but they didn't have stories and antagonists were completely independent. This is much less so.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: