EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Dwarf Fortress
Damnati
Filthy
posted 08-18-2008 02:53:37 AM

It's fun when a dwarf goes a bit whacked in the head and makes something like this.

Love is hard, harder than steel and thrice as cruel. It is as inexorable as the tides and life and death alike follow in its wake. -Phèdre nó Delaunay, Kushiel's Chosen

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java the thoughts aquire speed, the teeth acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

Y.O.T.C
No longer a Towel Girl
posted 08-18-2008 03:19:54 AM
My turn just ended on the last dwarf fortress lets play on SA. this game is just fucking fantastic.
Damnati
Filthy
posted 08-18-2008 03:45:01 AM

It's a strangely addicting game, I've found. Some peculiar stuff has been happening in my fortress; the above image has my mayor (far right room on the bed) apparently being tended to by a human. She caught herself in a trap and been unconscious for several seasons and he's been there most of that time.

Edit: he appears to have been a diplomat. He ran off unhappy when the mayor woke up possessed.

Damnati fucked around with this message on 08-18-2008 at 03:48 AM.

Love is hard, harder than steel and thrice as cruel. It is as inexorable as the tides and life and death alike follow in its wake. -Phèdre nó Delaunay, Kushiel's Chosen

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java the thoughts aquire speed, the teeth acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 08-18-2008 08:49:49 AM
Having a 3D fortress kind of terrifies me, though. I was also terrified to start an economy, so I never minted coins, even when I'd expanded back to the magma river.
That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: