EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Best Dragonball movie ever
Aaron (the good one)
posted 12-17-2007 09:14:22 AM
This is from the actual DB movie

quote:
This particular set is for "Unitech High School" where Goku will take classes. According to the site, the license plates of all the cars say "City Of The Future", while the cars themselves run on "solar cells". In the scene being shot, Goku is ridding a bike when the yellow sports car hits him.
Galbadia Hotel - Video Game Music
I am Canadian and I hate The Tragically Hip
Mr. Gainsborough
posted 12-17-2007 09:17:44 AM
Emmy Rossum singing in a Stephen Chow Dragonball musical?

And Spike is still Piccolo?

Steven Steve
posted 12-17-2007 11:02:53 AM
*Sweaty palms*
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Steven Steve
posted 12-17-2007 11:06:23 AM
Goku - Justin Chatwin
Lord Piccolo - James Marsters
Bulma - Emmy Rossum
Chi Chi - Jamie Chung
Yamcha - Joon Park
Mai - Eriko Tamura
Master Roshi - TBA
Grandpa Gohan - TBA
Sifu Norris - TBA
Carey Fuller - TBA
Agundes -TBA
Emi - TBA
Weaver - TBA
Mr. Kingery -TBA

No... no *turns feverishly in sleep*

"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."

Steven Steve
posted 12-17-2007 11:06:48 AM
OH BUT IT'S BY THE KUNG FU HUSTLE GUY SO IT HAS TO BE GOOD RIGHT GUYS

Steven Steve
posted 12-17-2007 11:07:13 AM
BECAUSE KUNG FU HUSTLE WAS A GOOD FILM

Mr. Gainsborough
posted 12-17-2007 04:05:04 PM
Shaolin Soccer remains to be one of the funniest 2 hours I've watched.

Most of his stuff is pretty damn funny.

None of his movies are really supposed to be "good films" so I don't know what you're going on about.

Manticore
Not Much Fun Anymore
posted 12-17-2007 04:23:05 PM
I thought Kung Fu Hustle was hilarious.
"France tried to turtle, but Hitler did a tank rush before they were ready. Just shows how horribly unbalanced real life is. They should release a patch."
Aaron (the good one)
posted 12-17-2007 08:19:22 PM
No Mr Satan
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 12-17-2007 09:25:29 PM
Hercule, you goddamn wapaboo.
That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Aaron (the good one)
posted 12-17-2007 09:27:38 PM
Who's gonna play Mr Popo?
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 12-17-2007 09:49:20 PM

?

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Steven Steve
posted 12-18-2007 01:05:58 AM
quote:
Mr. Gainsborough had this to say about dark elf butts:
Shaolin Soccer remains to be one of the funniest 2 hours I've watched.

Most of his stuff is pretty damn funny.

None of his movies are really supposed to be "good films" so I don't know what you're going on about.

Well actually you just said precisely what I was going on about - i.e. that Stephen Chow does not make good films.

Mr. Gainsborough
posted 12-18-2007 01:48:55 AM
Guess you don't like comedy.
Steven Steve
posted 12-18-2007 08:37:59 AM
GUESS YOU DON'T LIKE "GOOD"

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: