EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Holiday/End of Semester/End of Year Extravaganza
Mr. Parcelan
posted 12-05-2007 03:11:00 AM
So, I didn't begin German class with all that great a record, really. I'm not that interested in foreign languages, period, much less ones that are about as far removed from the Latin-based languages without actually going outside of Europe. When I found out that I couldn't use GER101 to fulfill my graduation requirement for two years of foreign language (I had previously taken SPA101 and 102), I basically stopped caring altogether.

Of course, by then, it was too late to drop. So here we are, observing my professor cram seven extra assignments in the last few days of class either because he's lazy or he's seen how low the class grades are and is trying to pump things up (he basically told us to take this online quiz, fail at it, then review it and copy the answers to take it again) before the foreign language department looks it over.

Usually, at this point in the semester, I begin panicking that everyone will find out what a fraud I am. I can typically feel the noose of justice squeezing tighter 'round my throat, ready to close for the kill.

This year? Not so much. I succeeded pretty well at both my writing courses and I suspect I'm not doing too bad in Gandhi's India. It's basically only German that I suck at and I really don't care enough. Maybe I'm just apathetic because of how much I hate Tarquinn.

Anyway, Christmas is coming right up. Do you have any plans? Hanging out with family? Drinking with buddies? Penning various eroticae?

What are you holding out for for Christmas? Anything special?

What is your biggest regret of the year? Anything to beg to God for absolution or just minor infractions?

Was 2007 better than your 2006 or 2005?

Do you typically look forward to the Holidays? More than you do summer?

Will you be celebrating anything other than Christmas?

What are you getting your loved ones?

What do you think Sean is going to get Black?

Did you know Karnaj's wife is a Jew? How do you think he comes to terms with that at night? Did you ever think that Karnaj would even get married? I would not let him near my children!

Do you suspect Gydyon will show up to tell us how his holidays are going?

Should we ease off of Mightion for a Christmas present?

Do you find George Lopez at all funny?

What are you drinking right now?

What'd you have for dinner?

Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 12-05-2007 03:18:56 AM
You want this, don't you? The hate is swelling in you now. Take your weapon. Use it. I am unarmed. Strike me down with it. Give in to your anger. With each passing moment you make yourself more my servant.
~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
Zair
The Imp
posted 12-05-2007 03:35:09 AM
quote:
Mr. Parcelan had this to say about dark elf butts:

Usually, at this point in the semester, I begin panicking that everyone will find out what a fraud I am. I can typically feel the noose of justice squeezing tighter 'round my throat, ready to close for the kill.

That's pretty much how I've felt the last few semesters. This semester is no different

As for winter break, I return to my shit retail job for the few weeks of break. I'm actually hoping they shaft me on hours because I'm mostly doing it for appeasement.

I have an awesome family though, and I'm looking forward to hanging out with hometown friends, so it won't be totally bleak

Maybe even a certain New Years roadtrip to see a band, and gamble, and drink. But maybe not too.

Gydyon is not real.

Sure

Water.
All I have in my place is water and some old vodka.

Callalron
Hires people with hooks
posted 12-05-2007 03:46:57 AM
quote:
Mr. Parcelan had this to say about dark elf butts:

My fourth VERY stiff screwdriver. I just had to have my cat put to sleep and I am toasting his memory. Repeatedly. I will continue to do so until the vodka runs out, the OJ runs out, or I pass out.

Callalron
"When mankind finally discovers the center of the universe, a lot of people are going to be upset that it isn't them."
"If you give a man a fish he'll eat for a day. If you teach a man to fish he'll just go out and buy an ugly hat. But if you talk to a starving man about fish, then you've become a consultant."--Dogbert
Arvek, 41 Bounty Hunter
Vrook Lamar server
Pvednes
Lynched
posted 12-05-2007 08:12:48 AM
Anyway, Christmas is coming right up. Do you have any plans? Hanging out with family? Drinking with buddies? Penning various eroticae?

I have about a squillion Christmas parties to attend, and a well planned seduction to enact. I shall then proceed to ride a fire truck around the neighbourhood and kiss all the girls, tithe beer from all the men, and hand out lollies to the children. I shall then spend Christmas-proper with my family, then go on a road trip with my friends over the new years period.

I pretty much have everything I need, so more money and sex.

What is your biggest regret of the year? Anything to beg to God for absolution or just minor infractions?

Only that I didn't do it all hotter and harder. I had a good year.

Hell yes.

Generally I'm in denial about it until it's really really close, then after some panic on cards and presents and the like, I'll enjoy it immensely.

That would be terribly naff.

Don't know yet, I'll figure it out at the last minute.

I thought he'd already got Black.

Did you know Karnaj's wife is a Jew? How do you think he comes to terms with that at night? Did you ever think that Karnaj would even get married? I would not let him near my children!

I suppose that comes as part of the deal, hireling levite that he is--sold out! Giving up his promising career as a perpetual student and confirmed bachelor for lots of money and growing up and actually working for a living and regu...oh. Okay then. Mind you, God Almighty will curse his offspring forever for cavorting with deicidal maniacs.

I hope so.

There's nothing we can say or do to Mightion that is even a drop in the self-inflicted misery that is his life. But hey, why not?

Who?

Water.

KFC.

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 12-05-2007 08:42:43 AM

I dunno exactly what's going on. I know my wife is working and making triple time, which is cool.

Nothing. When you're an adult, you stop fucking caring so much about phat X-mas loots.

Not being able to travel to Europe. What with the horrendous exchange rate, I don't think I'll be able to afford to travel to the good ol' EU for a long time.

I'd say so.

I look forward to them, but I look forward to the long days of summer more. The cold weather is so goddamned annoying.

Hanukkah, of course!

Good presents. Spending more money than I probably should on them.

Well, they're both in the grips of crushing poverty (yet can somehow afford a $5000+ video game budget), so I imagine he'll get him something simple, yet heartfelt. Then they'll fuck in the ass a lot.

Wait, my wife's Jewish? Uh oh.

No, I don't think he will. I'm fairly sure he has the contact info of anyone he'd care to talk to, and therefore will ignore the rest of us.

Who's 'we'?

Not really, no.

Glass of water.

Chili. It was excellent. Tonight it's tacos.

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Steven Steve
posted 12-05-2007 11:20:26 AM
Every year is worse than the last and I become more antisocial every day. I have to write some papers for some faggot graduation requirement general ed class today which I hate with most of my soul that isn't divided up amongst the other things that I hate. Soon I will go [more] insane. I am a ninja, bitch. I have a month break after this term is over on Thursday and then a bunch of retarded classes because I can't stand education anymore so I'm just going to become an ultraviolent criminal and sell drugs, kill people, etc. I am a video game character.
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Mr. Gainsborough
posted 12-05-2007 11:31:30 AM
quote:
Mr. Parcelan had this to say about Duck Tales:

Anyway, Christmas is coming right up. Do you have any plans? Hanging out with family? Drinking with buddies? Penning various eroticae? - Drinking to excess as per usual.

What are you holding out for for Christmas? Anything special? - Rock Band

What is your biggest regret of the year? Anything to beg to God for absolution or just minor infractions? - I passed out in the shower after drinking heavily.

Was 2007 better than your 2006 or 2005? - I'd say so.

Do you typically look forward to the Holidays? More than you do summer? - Yeah, I don't much care for summer.

Will you be celebrating anything other than Christmas? - New Years duh.

What are you getting your loved ones? - CDs and DVDs mostly.

What do you think Sean is going to get Black? - Probably nothing. They don't much seem the giving type.

Did you know Karnaj's wife is a Jew? How do you think he comes to terms with that at night? Did you ever think that Karnaj would even get married? I would not let him near my children! -

Do you suspect Gydyon will show up to tell us how his holidays are going? - No, probably not.

Should we ease off of Mightion for a Christmas present? - No, definitely not.

Do you find George Lopez at all funny? - No.

What are you drinking right now? - Nothing. Had a glass of water earlier.

What'd you have for dinner? - Most of a pizza and some chinese food.

Timpofee
Mancake
posted 12-05-2007 11:38:27 AM
quote:
Callalron attempted to be funny by writing:
My fourth VERY stiff screwdriver. I just had to have my cat put to sleep and I am toasting his memory. Repeatedly. I will continue to do so until the vodka runs out, the OJ runs out, or I pass out.

Sorry to hear that man.
How is everything else in life treating ya?

Vernaltemptress
Withered and Alone
posted 12-05-2007 11:39:53 AM
quote:
Pvednes had this to say about Pirotess:

Generally I'm in denial about it until it's really really close, then after some panic on cards and presents and the like, I'll enjoy it immensely.

Wait, what? Isn't the holidays the same as summer down under? Just how do your people celebrate the holidays in your speedos and bikinis? There's no winter wonderland, no frosty the snowman, and the sun doesn't set at 4pm!

Obamanomics: spend, tax, and borrow.
Manticore
Not Much Fun Anymore
posted 12-05-2007 12:21:15 PM
b]Anyway, Christmas is coming right up. Do you have any plans? Hanging out with family? Drinking with buddies? Penning various eroticae?[/b]

Family

Nothing really.

My biggest regret is probably majoring in economics and finance when in reality I've never had any interest in either but because I'm so afraid that I'll end up jobless and alone that I picked the token "most employable" majors.

Yes.

I'd say I look forward to them both equally. The Holidays kind of lost their luster when I was 8.

New Years.

My mother is getting what she asked for, a college decal for her car. I dont know what to get my father, or my brother. I'm planning on giving my girlfriend something really cheasy and romantic.

Probably a hamster.

I'm glad he found someone that he can truely adore.

No, I don't think he will. I'm fairly sure he has the contact info of anyone he'd care to talk to, and therefore will ignore the rest of us.

I just dont see the point of holding grudges with someone that blissfully ignorant of sex.

Nope.

Tang, its a kick in the glass. I love college.

Gumbo. College dining hall gumbo. My asshole hurts

"France tried to turtle, but Hitler did a tank rush before they were ready. Just shows how horribly unbalanced real life is. They should release a patch."
Oreowned
My friends call me 'Wiggles'
posted 12-05-2007 05:09:00 PM
Umm, probably doing the family thing. Christmas eve with the dadster and christmas day with the mamadukes.

A wii. *_*

Not doing better in math. :x

Not really.

Once I'm done shopping for people it's my favorite time of the year. =)

Hanukkah. QQ

Let's see. I got my mom a heated blanket and some slippers. I got my dad a gift card to best buy. I got my brother Halo 3. I got my friends various assortments of games and dvds. I got my dog a new bandanna to look pretty in.

A present.

No I did not know that. Happy holidays to him and his jewish wife.

Maybe.

Yeah, sure.

Not really.

Dr. Pepper

Haven't eaten yet.

Razor
posted 12-05-2007 06:47:30 PM
Christmas Will be spent with my family, but christmas eve will be spent with my girlfriend at her families place up north.

That I actually will be getting my BS degree in the mail from SDSU, outside that, I hope to be getting a new full time position.

Hmmm biggest regret, not spending enough time on school work, Actual work just was in the way for some of it.

2007 was alot better than last year, Hell I got a pay raise and a chance at a fulltime position, I can't feel much better otherwise.

There is no winter, only a chance of rain and maybe some frost if we're lucky... normally I looks foreward to any weather outside of sunny.

That I have worked in one place for 3 full years.

Girlfriend wanted a cloak, getting mom a giftcard for something, not sure what else.

A mold of his penis?

He's an alright guy, so not supprised.

Probability, 90% he might think about it, 50% sitting infront of the computer, and only 25% for actually typing it us for us.

For a month or so >.>

who?

Gatorade Fruit punch on one side, Diet Wild Cherry Pepsi on the other.

I'm not sure what i'll eat tonight, seeing as there's only a little to eat in the house, may make a pastrami sandwich, might go out.

Astronomy is a passion...
Engineering is a love...
My job isn't a job, it's my career, and I love every minute of it: Observatory Superintendent
Maradon!
posted 12-05-2007 06:54:47 PM
Word on the street is that jews have teeth in their vaginas.
LeMiere
posted 12-05-2007 07:29:48 PM
I'm spending time at home with girlfriend. I may go out to the White Mountains area to look at property there. Otherwise, I plan on staying home, relaxing.

I may buy a new computer with Birthday and Christmas money. I'm not sure, but I really want to play TF2.

I still feel bad about puking in Sam's truck. I think that's my only regret.

2007 has been a fantastic year. Better than the previous two.

I'm drinking water at the moment. I plan to have a steak for dinner. I don't find George Lopez to be very funny.

I hate foreign language requirements too.

Alidane
Urinary Tract Infection
posted 12-05-2007 07:31:46 PM
A day away from my last demo and my last final of college. Provided I don't fail horribly and ruin all of my well-laid plans. That would suck.

I have no idea what I'm going to do for Christmas.

The rest of your questions are dumb.

Razor
posted 12-05-2007 07:37:09 PM
quote:
Alidane had this to say about dark elf butts:
A day away from my last demo and my last final of college. Provided I don't fail horribly and ruin all of my well-laid plans. That would suck.

Gratz, and luck be with you on your finals.

Astronomy is a passion...
Engineering is a love...
My job isn't a job, it's my career, and I love every minute of it: Observatory Superintendent
Callalron
Hires people with hooks
posted 12-05-2007 08:35:17 PM
quote:
Timpofee had this to say about Tron:
Sorry to hear that man.
How is everything else in life treating ya?

Other than that, not too bad.

Job's about the same, Mikey is growing up and walking everywhere. He's getting to be quite the independent young man. Elena's working and going to school still. Hoping just one or two more classes for her degree.

How's by you?

Callalron
"When mankind finally discovers the center of the universe, a lot of people are going to be upset that it isn't them."
"If you give a man a fish he'll eat for a day. If you teach a man to fish he'll just go out and buy an ugly hat. But if you talk to a starving man about fish, then you've become a consultant."--Dogbert
Arvek, 41 Bounty Hunter
Vrook Lamar server
Pvednes
Lynched
posted 12-05-2007 10:30:12 PM
quote:
Verily, Vernaltemptress doth proclaim:
Wait, what? Isn't the holidays the same as summer down under? Just how do your people celebrate the holidays in your speedos and bikinis? There's no winter wonderland, no frosty the snowman, and the sun doesn't set at 4pm!

Yes, it is summer, and it is blisteringly hot.

Lazzay
omg mack attack :(
posted 12-05-2007 10:43:57 PM
I'm coming home to Phoenix for the break and hanging out with family, friends, and chihuahuas. Also want to go to the shootin' range

I'd really like some of those Peruvian-like alpaca hats and also cashmere sweaters.

Nope, did pretty good

Yes - finished high school, went to Hawaii, started college etc

Of the two seasons I prefer summer. I like winter in Phoenix but not so much winter in DC. D:

New Year's, Chanukkah, my birthday, Kyle's birthday

Probably music video game accessories or some other kind of faggotry

D:

I hope so!

Sho

Sometimes

Water from a Brita filter. Dear lord the water here is vile

A vegetarian Chipotle burrito

Lazzay fucked around with this message on 12-05-2007 at 10:44 PM.

one two three fo let me see that tootsie roll
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 12-05-2007 10:48:10 PM
quote:
Maradon! got served! Maradon! got served!
Word on the street is that jews have teeth in their vaginas.

I'll let you know when I consummate the marriage!

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Maradon!
posted 12-05-2007 11:17:50 PM
quote:
x--KarnajO-('-'Q) :

wait, you haven't?

Callalron
Hires people with hooks
posted 12-06-2007 01:00:40 AM
quote:
Karnaj had this to say about Optimus Prime:

So, if there's teeth down there, does that make it oral sex too? So basically it'd all be oral sex unless you PIITB.

Callalron
Arvek, 41 Bounty Hunter
Vrook Lamar server
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 12-06-2007 06:12:18 AM
quote:
Maradon! screamed this from the crapper:
wait, you haven't?

Yes, that would be the joke there: I've been married for a year and half and still haven't had sex. *cockpalm*

Beer.

Steven Steve
posted 12-06-2007 06:13:11 AM
quote:
Maradon! had this to say about dark elf butts:
wait, you haven't?

Don't you know what marriage is? It's an agreement that Karnaj can no longer rape you.

"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Mr. Parcelan
posted 12-07-2007 09:18:05 AM
What'd you guys get for your family members? I went to Defenders.org and adopted a Penguin, an Elephant and a Beluga whale for my sister, mom and sister, respectively.

Now I need to find something para mi padre.

Mr. Gainsborough
posted 12-07-2007 09:52:56 AM
I got my entire family assorted DVDs and CDs. Except my sister who never watches anything so I got her a new thermos and some special coffee blend.

i r cheap.

Mooj
Scorned Fanboy
posted 12-09-2007 09:27:00 PM
quote:
Mr. Parcelan stumbled drunkenly to the keyboard and typed:
What'd you guys get for your family members? I went to Defenders.org and adopted a Penguin, an Elephant and a Beluga whale for my sister, mom and sister, respectively.

Now I need to find something para mi padre.

Penguin, Elephant, and Beluga Whale meat?

Greenlit
posted 12-09-2007 11:38:53 PM
PC hardware for my mother.
A pair of tool bags for my father's motorcycle.
New iPod Nano + Headphones for my sister.
Greenlit
posted 12-09-2007 11:39:27 PM
but tbh i'm not a giving type of person
Mr. Gainsborough
posted 12-09-2007 11:42:29 PM
quote:
Greenlit had this to say about Jimmy Carter:
but tbh i'm not a giving type of person

i always pegged you for the reciever

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: