EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: ask me about my fight with a bear
Mr. Gainsborough
posted 11-28-2007 11:35:46 PM
Sakkra
Office Linebacker
posted 11-28-2007 11:43:45 PM
No.
Ferret
Poing! Poing!
posted 11-29-2007 12:19:22 AM
Has claws bear or old fat hairy guy bear?
Inferno-Spirit
Sports Advocate
posted 11-29-2007 02:18:54 AM
This bear and this rabbit were talking.

The bear asked the rabbit, "Do you have trouble with poop sticking to your fur?"

The rabbit said, "No."

So the bear picked up the rabbit and used it to wipe his butt.

"He lets the last Hungarian go, and he goes running. He waits until his wife and kids are in the ground and he goes after the rest of the mob. He kills their kids, he kills their wives, he kills their parents and their parents' friends. He burns down the houses they grew up in and the stores they work in, he kills people that owe them money. And like that he was gone. Underground. No one has ever seen him again. He becomes a myth, a spook story that criminals tell their kids at night. 'If you rat on your pop, Keyser Soze will get you.' And nobody really ever believes." - Roger 'Verbal' Kint, The Usual Suspects
Vernaltemptress
Withered and Alone
posted 11-29-2007 05:31:54 AM
High again?
Obamanomics: spend, tax, and borrow.
Bricktop
Old and Gay
posted 11-29-2007 07:59:34 PM
quote:
Check out the big brain on Inferno-Spirit!

The bear asked the rabbit, "Do you have trouble with poop sticking to your fur?"

The rabbit said, "No."

God, how do you ruin such a classic joke.

A bear and a rabbit were taking a shit in the woods. The bear turns to the rabbit and says, "Excuse me, sir, do you have problems with shit sticking to your fir?" "No," says the rabbit.

So the bear wiped his ass with the rabbit.

A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent.
Steven Steve
posted 11-29-2007 08:01:30 PM
quote:
Inferno-Spirit impressed everyone with:

The rabbit said, "No."

"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Mr. Gainsborough
posted 11-29-2007 11:37:58 PM
nem-x
posted 11-29-2007 11:45:12 PM
Mr. Parcelan
posted 11-30-2007 12:29:59 AM
quote:
A sleep deprived Mr. Gainsborough stammered:

Sig, imo

Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 11-30-2007 04:36:14 AM
quote:
Mr. Gainsborough painfully thought these words up:

This isn't a serious ad, isn't it?

~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
Bricktop
Old and Gay
posted 11-30-2007 07:07:51 AM
A businessman from New York City grew tired of the daily grind of the city life so he retired early and moved to Alaska. He had lived there for about a year and still had no friends and was treated like an outcast because he was from the big city. So one day he was at the bar getting drunk in the corner all by himself when he stormed over to a table full of local men and demanded to know what he had to do to be accepted here.

"Well," one of the men told him. "First you have to drink a whole gallon of our potent Alaskan Whiskey in one sitting. Then you need to find a rabid grizzly bear and wrestle it. And finally, you have to find the fattest, ugliest, hairiest, dirtiest Eskimo woman you can find and fuck the shit out of her."

So the man snatched the gallon of whiskey and downed it in a single try, not even stopping for breath. Then he asked where to find a bear and left to find it after getting directions. Hours passed without his return. The men at the bar began to panic. It was just a joke, afterall, and nobody thought he'd actually go wrestle a grizzly bear. Then finally the door of the bar swung open and he walked in the door, his shirt ripped off and hanging in tatters and bloody claw marks covering his body.

"So," he said. "Where's this Eskimo woman I'm supposed to wrestle?"

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 11-30-2007 08:52:08 AM
I forget if I told this one already.

A guy walks into a bank and he shouts at the teller, "I want to open a fucking bank account!"

The teller is quite shocked and she says, "I beg your pardon?" To which he immediately and loudly replies: "I said I want to open fucking bank account! Are you fucking deaf?"

The teller's getting mad by now, and she says, "If you don't stop cursing, I'm going to get the manager." He yells, "Fine, get the fucking manager!"

So she brings back the manager, and he asks the man, "Sir, is there some sort of problem?" The man, nearly screaming now, says, "I want to open a fucking bank account for nine hundred thousand dollars!"

The manager says, "Oh, and is this cunt giving you trouble?"

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Mr. Gainsborough
posted 11-30-2007 10:34:46 AM
quote:
This one time, at Tarquinn camp:
This isn't a serious ad, isn't it?

Yeah, it was a holiday Gamestop flyer last year.

Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 11-30-2007 12:22:24 PM
~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
Mr. Gainsborough
posted 11-30-2007 03:59:19 PM
quote:
And I was all like 'Oh yeah?' and Tarquinn was all like:

I was not in the flyer, though. It is shooped.

nem-x
posted 11-30-2007 06:27:05 PM
Razortooth Gnome
The Artist Formerly Known As Anklebiter
posted 12-01-2007 12:13:02 AM
quote:
So quoth nem-x:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZrFIcWzSEo

I was amused with the comments as much as I was with the helicopter sharpshooter gunning down goats.

Bricktop
Old and Gay
posted 12-01-2007 09:11:51 AM
Bears don't know a figure four.

Cool Hand Luke fucked around with this message on 12-01-2007 at 09:12 AM.

Arttemis
Not Squire... but a guitar!
posted 12-03-2007 01:46:10 PM
quote:
When the babel fish was in place, it was apparent nem-x said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZrFIcWzSEo

Where can I apply for that job?

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: