EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: ATTN: All white people are racists
Anakha's Wii
Pancake
posted 11-01-2007 04:25:42 PM
Univerity of Delaware declares all white students are required to take a class telling them they are racists

Man, im glad the good people at the University of Delaware know that i hate them grandmas, boy howdy.

"From the depths of my parent's basement, thy has truly struck a blow for nonconformity."
Mr. Parcelan
posted 11-01-2007 04:53:00 PM
Guess what ethnicity I am.
Zair
The Imp
posted 11-01-2007 05:10:15 PM
Fiery Latina
tFUCKING RETARD
Pancake
posted 11-01-2007 05:19:57 PM
Wha.

The.

Fuck.

YO!!!!

There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel alive.
Willias
Pancake
posted 11-01-2007 05:31:19 PM
I don't get stuff like this.

If you force people to believe that they are racist, or shove anti-racism ideals down people's throats...

Don't you increase the chance of pissing a group of people off and creating groups that actually are racist?

Zair
The Imp
posted 11-01-2007 05:38:48 PM
quote:
Willias had this to say about Matthew Broderick:
I don't get stuff like this.

If you force people to believe that they are racist, or shove anti-racism ideals down people's throats...

Don't you increase the chance of pissing a group of people off and creating groups that actually are racist?

It is more knee-jerk white guilt than anything approaching rationality.

Kaiote
Shot in the Face
posted 11-01-2007 05:41:31 PM
Banana Sharpener.
Henry had been killed by a garden gnome.He had fallen off the roof onto that cheerful-looking figure. The gnome was made of concrete. Henry wasn't. - Dean Koontz, Velocity
Callalron
Hires people with hooks
posted 11-01-2007 06:03:15 PM
I'm not a racist.

I despise everyone equally, regardless of their skin color, religion or national origin.

quote:
This particular student responded to the question, "When did you discover your sexual identity?" with the terse: "That is none of your damn business," FIRE said.

I wish I had been asked this question by that particular RA. My response would have been something along the lines of "About the time I found myself fucking your mother up the ass."

Callalron
"When mankind finally discovers the center of the universe, a lot of people are going to be upset that it isn't them."
"If you give a man a fish he'll eat for a day. If you teach a man to fish he'll just go out and buy an ugly hat. But if you talk to a starving man about fish, then you've become a consultant."--Dogbert
Arvek, 41 Bounty Hunter
Vrook Lamar server
Lechium
With no one to ever know
posted 11-01-2007 06:07:12 PM
quote:
A racist is one who is both privileged and socialized on the basis of race by a white supremacist (racist) system.

*EXPLODE*

"The MP checkpoint is not an Imperial Stormtrooper roadblock, so I should not tell them "You don't need to see my identification, these are not the droids you are looking for."
Maradon!
posted 11-01-2007 06:37:30 PM
This literally makes me nauseous.

When I heard about this on the radio, I thought "oh, lol, more fucked up liberal professors", but reading the actual policy is a bit different.

It's just hard to understand how someone could have such a vastly distorted worldview. Whoever came up with this policy was the true racist, a person or group of people so deeply bigoted that they can't even be made to recognize the hatred they're spewing. It'd be ironic and hilarious if it weren't so revolting.

Mooj
Scorned Fanboy
posted 11-02-2007 12:53:58 AM
I'm just waiting to see the lawsuit.
`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 11-02-2007 07:55:26 AM
I wonder how long it'll take them to lose their accreditation.
Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

Maradon!
posted 11-02-2007 11:32:14 AM
quote:
Over the mountain, in between the ups and downs, I ran into `Doc who doth quote:
I wonder how long it'll take them to lose their accreditation.

Lose their accreditation? Are you kidding? They're liable to win a nobel peace prize.

Arttemis
Not Squire... but a guitar!
posted 11-02-2007 12:03:00 PM
The program has already been suspended.

Not that that really means anything.

Pvednes
Lynched
posted 11-02-2007 01:47:30 PM
Suspended or not, this is a job for an angry mob.
Callalron
Hires people with hooks
posted 11-02-2007 11:54:38 PM
I'll bring the torches. Somebody get together some pitchforks, tar and feathers.
Callalron
"When mankind finally discovers the center of the universe, a lot of people are going to be upset that it isn't them."
"If you give a man a fish he'll eat for a day. If you teach a man to fish he'll just go out and buy an ugly hat. But if you talk to a starving man about fish, then you've become a consultant."--Dogbert
Arvek, 41 Bounty Hunter
Vrook Lamar server
Mr. Parcelan
posted 11-05-2007 04:51:02 AM
Would Barack Obama, having risen to power in the white supremacist society, be a racist?
Manticore
Not Much Fun Anymore
posted 11-05-2007 11:48:15 AM
quote:
Mr. Parcelan had this to say about Tron:
Would Barack Obama, having risen to power in the white supremacist society, be a racist?

He's only a racist according to the black people who believe that because of his education and affluency, he is "white".

"France tried to turtle, but Hitler did a tank rush before they were ready. Just shows how horribly unbalanced real life is. They should release a patch."
Zair
The Imp
posted 11-05-2007 12:06:47 PM
quote:
Manticore had this to say about the Spice Girls:
He's only a racist according to the black people who believe that because of his education and affluency, he is "white".

He also has a mother who is a white woman from Kansas.

He is as much "white" as he is "black", however the hell you define those.

Zair fucked around with this message on 11-05-2007 at 12:08 PM.

Mr. Parcelan
posted 11-05-2007 01:35:14 PM
quote:
This one time, at Zair camp:

So basically one part of him is oppressing the other part.

My God.

Maradon!
posted 11-05-2007 02:20:58 PM
quote:
Zairing:

Legally, you only need to be 1/9th minority in order to qualify for affirmative action and other forms of institutionalized racism.

Maradon!
posted 11-05-2007 02:23:17 PM
Condi Rice is all-black but she's called "white" too.

Any black person who relies on their own abilities and influence instead of relying on the "black community" is considered white or a race traitor and is subject to the loophole in political correctness which allows racist comments to be made about them, as in the case of Condi Rice being called "Aunt Jemima" all the tim.

Maradon! fucked around with this message on 11-05-2007 at 02:24 PM.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: