EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Ten questions again
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 08-24-2007 10:58:23 AM
Man, another one of these threads. Sheesh.

1. What's the best vacation you ever took, and what made it the best?

2. What's the one place you absolutely must visit before you die?

3. Let's say that you have a sibling, and this sibling is in his late teens. This sibling tells you one day that he or she is gay and is going to come out to your parents. Your own feelings aside, how would your parents react to your sibling coming out?

4. Same scenario as above. How would you, personally, react to your sibling coming out to you?

5. When was the last time you were sick? Cold, flu, HIV, whatever.

6. What band/singer do you despise above all others?

7. In keeping with the gay theme, what's the gayest act you've ever committed, either intentionally, unintentionally, drunk, or sober?

8. Have you ever been to a strip club or similar place?

9. Do you plan on having kids? If you have them already, do you plan on having more?

10. Can you function without a car? I mean this: if gas were suddenly prohibitively expensive and you could no longer afford to drive anymore, would you be able to continue living/commuting/shopping where you are right now with no major inconvenience?

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Azakias
Never wore the pants, thus still wields the power of unused (_|_)
posted 08-24-2007 11:05:45 AM

Ohio. Unbelievable sex.

Arlington National Cemetary, and the Vietnam Wall.

3. Let's say that you have a sibling, and this sibling is in his late teens. This sibling tells you one day that he or she is gay and is going to come out to your parents. Your own feelings aside, how would your parents react to your sibling coming out?

Dad-eh, wont care much.

Mom-She'd be ecstatic.

4. Same scenario as above. How would you, personally, react to your sibling coming out to you?

It really doesnt affect me in any way, so I would just shrug and go about my day.

I had a weird form of laryngitis around May. Voice was gone for two weeks. No sore throat, no other signs of illness. Just no voice.

Anything R&B

7. In keeping with the gay theme, what's the gayest act you've ever committed, either intentionally, unintentionally, drunk, or sober?

Anal. But as I'm female, I dont think that counts. Does showering with upwards of 80 other women count?

Been there. Car broke down. Didnt stay.

9. Do you plan on having kids? If you have them already, do you plan on having more?

I think I'll stop at this one. Takes my count to 2.

10. Can you function without a car? I mean this: if gas were suddenly prohibitively expensive and you could no longer afford to drive anymore, would you be able to continue living/commuting/shopping where you are right now with no major inconvenience?

No. The military would make me move to base housing.

"Age by age have men stood up and said to the world, 'From what has come before me, I was forged, but I am new and greater than my forebears.' And so each man walks the world in ruin, abandoned and untried. Less than the whole of his being"
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 08-24-2007 11:26:14 AM
Replying to my own thread because I'm a fag like that.

1. Best vacation was this summer to Key West. Got drunk in a tropical paradise with my two best friends for a week straight. Can't beat that.

2. I absolutely must visit the Arctic. Alaskan or Canadian, I don't care which.

3. I think my dad would be initially upset and might say some hurtful things, but he'd come around eventually when he sees that the world doesn't end if one of your kids is gay.

4. I'd be fine with it.

5. I'm jinxing myself, but I haven't been sick since January. Riding mass transit keeps my immune system on its toes.

6. Probably Chevelle. How they ever mainstaged at Ozzfest is beyond me.

7. Sadly, I've never done anything super gay, even when drunk. I think I held hands with a dude as part of gay chicken once, but that's when he chickened out.

8. Nope, I've never even been to Hooters, FFS.

9. No. There are too many people as it is.

10. Happily, yes. I already sort of do right now; my long-ass commute can be done completely without using a car in any way, shape, or form. Most of my shopping needs are available within one mile of my place. Hell, there are even doctors and dentists within an easy walk of my apartment. So, while it would be annoying, it would be easily doable for me.

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 08-24-2007 11:38:12 AM
All of them. Not having to work.

The States, I guess.

I's be honestly surprised if they would have a problem with that.

Got not problem with that.

About oine and a half years ago. Got a bad case of bronchitis. Fever for the best part of a week.

Most Hip Hop artists probbaly. German folk singers.

Either nothing, or I was too drunk to remember. No wait, I got a friend I am occasionally, jokingly flirting with when I am drunk.

There was phase some 13 years ago I have been to quite a couple of clubs in my region, but I was too drunk to remember most of them. I don't think one of them was a strip club, though. I think I have been to a gay bar once.

No, never. I like my life the way it is.

Absolutely, yes. Been without a car for over half a decade.

Edit: I cannot speel.

Tarquinn fucked around with this message on 08-24-2007 at 11:46 AM.

~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
Mr. Gainsborough
posted 08-24-2007 12:38:04 PM
quote:
Karnaj thought this was the Ricky Martin Fan Club Forum and wrote:

1. What's the best vacation you ever took, and what made it the best? - Disney World. It's fucking Disney World

2. What's the one place you absolutely must visit before you die? - Sweden

3. Let's say that you have a sibling, and this sibling is in his late teens. This sibling tells you one day that he or she is gay and is going to come out to your parents. Your own feelings aside, how would your parents react to your sibling coming out? - They wouldn't believe it. Denial itt.

4. Same scenario as above. How would you, personally, react to your sibling coming out to you? - lol ur gay

5. When was the last time you were sick? Cold, flu, HIV, whatever. - [/b]

6. What band/singer do you despise above all others? - [b]Singer - Tom Petty, Band - Made in Mexico

7. In keeping with the gay theme, what's the gayest act you've ever committed, either intentionally, unintentionally, drunk, or sober? - er maybe talking like gay guy? I might've hugged a Waiszling at one point. I'm not a really touchy feely type of person.

8. Have you ever been to a strip club or similar place? - The internet?

9. Do you plan on having kids? If you have them already, do you plan on having more? - No. No. No.

10. Can you function without a car? I mean this: if gas were suddenly prohibitively expensive and you could no longer afford to drive anymore, would you be able to continue living/commuting/shopping where you are right now with no major inconvenience? - No.

Vernaltemptress
Withered and Alone
posted 08-24-2007 03:52:57 PM
quote:
Karnaj has much to learn.

15th anniversary trip to Italy...for one week...on a motorcycle...includes driving through heaven (Switzerland)...on the same motorcycle. Best part was spending that week with 'Sage.

As many countries as possible in my lifetime. I've got a goal but I haven't reached it yet... bonus to anyone who can guess

Mother wouldn't be surprised though she is Catholic.

Shrugs, life goes on. So long as their relationships don't bubble out sexual innuendos everytime I see them.

Traveler's Diarrhea of the worst kind from our recent trip to Vietnam

Pop music of the Celine Dion variety.

Kissed another woman, before it became trendy. And not on the cheeks, like the French do.

Yeah, often...to see male strippers...when I was like 16.

No plans on any children, but I'm married to a kid who loves his toys

Absolutely, fucking, no. I've been without a car most days for the last month. Our second car arrives in two weeks - we hope. The nearest grocery store is a good 10 minute drive by car at 50 miles per hour. And the bus service sucks with schedules tailored to the children's school schedule.

*love the random, appropriate quote at the top!

Obamanomics: spend, tax, and borrow.
Maradon!
posted 08-24-2007 07:04:25 PM

Probably my multiple vacations to SC before I moved down there. Just being among friends, getting drunk, shooting guns, and being on my own.

I've always wanted to go to Iraqi Kurdistan, one of the seats of democracy in the middle east. It would be awesome to actually see the place, and it isn't at all dangerous anymore.

Japan would be awesome, too. (lol wapanese) Maybe a more rural area like Hokkaido

Not very well. I can't even really admit openly that I'm an atheist. I let a few hints out a while ago and while they didn't disown me, almost worse, they would try to "fix" me. At least my mom is this way. My dad is 100% cool with whatever I am so long as I pay my school loans and drive safe.

I'd probably say something like "oh ok cool."

Around may I had a cold, but not a bad one. Just a sore throat really.

System Of A Down, because they openly advocate communism. Unlike Green Day, though, SOaD doesn't even sound good.

Probably the time I accidentally touched the balls of my friend Jeff. He was fully clothed and we were roughhousing. I don't think I've ever willfully done anything even remotely homosexual, though.

Yes. I got drunk on expensive drinks and invented elaborate life stories for all the strippers milling about, based off their general demeanor.

Once upon a time, I'd say no. The more I think about it, though, the more I figure that I just plain owe it to society to replicate. I have decided that I will have children if the business that I plan to start ever makes it big, or is at least pretty well in the black for a few years. Then maybe marry a girl a dozen years younger than me, and have at least three children.

I drive an hour to work, so, no, I'm not biking that distance and I'm sure as shit not doing the two and a half hour bus ride plus a mile of walking to stops every day.

BeauChan
Objects in sigpic may be hammier than they appear
posted 08-24-2007 07:45:32 PM

Cruise to Jamaica, and the drugs and alcohol that came with it.

Ireland.

Although my Dad denies it, he's incredibly homophobic, so he'd probably get all mean. My mom would think it's amusing, pat them on the head, and move on.

If he/she is happy then what does my opinion matter? I'd be ecstatic for them, of course, but I'd be that way for any family member or friend.

I had pneumonia in January, and only minor cold/flu symptoms since.

50 Cent.

Sex with another woman.

Yep, many a time.

I'd love to have kids, as many as possible while still fiscally comfortable.

I currently function without a car, which is why I love living in a city with 24hr mass transit.

edit: clarification

BeauChan fucked around with this message on 08-24-2007 at 07:46 PM.

Endured by EC for over 7 years and counting...
Falaanla Marr
I AM HOT CHIX
posted 08-24-2007 07:47:25 PM

Really, it was the drive up to Wisconsin. Namely the 68 dollar shower.

I'll get back to you on this one.

Kicked out of the house, no questions asked.

I'd crack gay jokes, but otherwise be fine with it.

Really nasty cold around the end of spring 07 semester.

Probably the repeated dry humping of my friends leg as a part of our continuing game of gay chicken.

My grandpa took me to one when i turned 21. I got a free drink there because he knows the owner and does their accounting books.

No thank you.

Do buses continue to run? If not, I'd have to get a bike somehow. Otherwise, I'd be fine.

Greenlit
posted 08-24-2007 08:26:23 PM
quote:
Karnaj had this to say about Robocop:

1. I've never really had a great vacation. I'm one of those unlucky motherfuckers whose vacations usually end up underwhelming or disastrous. But I am going on vacation the second week of Sept, so hopefully this one will be good.

2. I've always wanted to visit NYC because I have small dreams like that.

3. I have an older teens sibling (well, 16) and such an announcement would probably cause problems. My mother would be understanding, my father likely wouldn't be - at first - but he does warm up to reason. Usually. It's really kind of hard to say.

4. No problems whatsoever. I'm always supportive of her, and that wouldn't change anything. I think it'd be kinda funny to see how our tastes in women matches up.

5. Been a long time. Months.

6. Bono. I don't even know why. I just hate him.

7. Fellated bananas in the school lunchroom when dared. Dared rather often, now that I think about it.

8. Nope. Never had the urge. (or means)

9. Impossible question for me to answer. It's just not something I even contemplate right now.

10. I assume this would also make public transportation inviable? My current commute to work is pretty short (about 5 miles), so a bike ride would just cut further into my sleep.

Sentow, I Guess
Pancake
posted 08-24-2007 09:31:20 PM

1A. I'm a homebody and haven't been many places, but New York was pretty awesome in a "holy damn I can't believe human hands actually built all this" way. It was mostly that sense of awe which makes the trip stand out. Having to fly there sucked, though.

2A. I'd really like to go to Korea just once and see what that crazy mixed-up country is like.

3A. They'd be mortified. Not to the point of throwing the sibling out of the house or anything, but they'd probably try to talk him out of being gay

4A. I wouldn't have any moral or emotional conflict about it. I'd like to think I'd be happy for my sibling.

5A. Don't even know. Fat and out of shape though I be, I'm fortunate that I don't get sick all that often. If you count ailments which aren't actually viruses or diseases, odds are my sinuses were draining heavily at some point in early Spring, as they are prone to do. Stupid sinuses.

6A. I don't know anything about music except what I like.

7A. I work for a home and apparel retailer with a clientele composed about 90% of women. Does that count?
We're having a great day at Steinmart my ASS.

8A. No. It is my SECRET SHAME. Well, I guess it's just my SHAME now.

9A. No on the first count.

10. Can you function without a car? I mean this: if gas were suddenly prohibitively expensive and you could no longer afford to drive anymore, would you be able to continue living/commuting/shopping where you are right now with no major inconvenience

10A. Unfortunately, no. I live about a 20 minute drive away from town.

EDIT: Apparel, not appeal.

Sentow, I Guess fucked around with this message on 08-24-2007 at 09:34 PM.

KIERKEGAARD

Sigpic shamelessly stolen from Kate Beaton.

Ares
posted 08-25-2007 10:59:38 AM
1. Mexico, cause it was my first family trip ever.

2. Italy

3. They'd be cool with it. My mom grew up with two gay cousins.

4. I go to an art school, enough said. lol

5. I can't remember.. I don't get really sick a lot, but I don't feel that great often.

6. Avril

7. Kiss my girlfriends on the cheek while drunk.

8. Nope, no strip clubs

9. I want 1-3 kids.

10. I've never had a car. Living in Toronto I walk or take transit everywhere. Back in Burlington, I had to rely on others for rides, which sucked.

LeMiere
posted 08-26-2007 04:11:36 PM
1. Best vacation I've taken.
The one where I stayed home and just took some time for myself. It's nice to actually be home and not worry about luggage, time, or any sort of stress.

2. Place I've got to be.
My home town.

3. My sibling's gay, how do the parents feel?
They'd both be taken aback, but they'd be accepting none-the-less.

4. My sibling's gay, how do I feel?
I'd be accepting.

5. Last time sick?
Probably the middle of last year.

6. Loathed band?
I'm not excited when "The Beastie Boys" play on the radio station I listen to.

7. Gayest thing I've done:
I was drunk on a New Year's Eve at a party. I was passed out on a couch, and my gay best friend kissed me. It made choosing a New Year's resolution easy- clean the gay off me.

8. Girly Shows?
No. Not really.

9. Kids?
I would like to, when I have a stable job that I somewhat enjoy.

10. What if all the cars died?!
I live in Arizona- Everything is so spread out that it would be impossible to make it to my job and school with any manner of convenience.

Delphi Aegis
Delphi. That's right. The oracle. Ask me anything. Anything about your underwear.
posted 08-26-2007 07:10:00 PM
quote:
Karnaj said this about your mom:

Dragon*Con, 2k6. Stayed in a hotel across the hall from Wash and lost my virginity to boot.

Europe, at the very least.

I don't know my dad well enough to answer for him, but my mom would be fine with it.

"As long as you're happy, I'm happy."

Had a severe 24 hour cold in early May. I wasn't vomiting or bleeding so I still went to school.

Probably rap in general.

Aside from being at Dragon*con and being hit on by a rather decent looking gay man, the worst I've done personally was get rather drunk myself and pick up NR gear and hit on one of my guildmates.

Sadly, no.

I do. Partially because of what Maradon said (I sort of owe it to society to replicate), but also because I love kids, I think they're facinating as hell and would love to raise one.

Probably not, unless I found an office near my house I could practice at.

Maradon!
posted 08-26-2007 07:33:37 PM
I bet nobody reads these except the person who wrote them.
Delphi Aegis
Delphi. That's right. The oracle. Ask me anything. Anything about your underwear.
posted 08-26-2007 07:37:55 PM
quote:
Maradon! wrote this then went back to looking for porn:

I read them before I replied.

Lazzay
omg mack attack :(
posted 08-26-2007 09:48:56 PM
quote:
Karnaj had this to say about John Romero:

My best vacation was a week long cruise in Hawaii, which speaks for itself.

Greece.

My mom would be upset, but not to the point of disowning or throwing out the sibling. Don't know about my dad.

It's fine by me.

I felt low for a month after my wisdom teeth were removed, which was almost two years ago.

Evanescence.

I was sharing a bed with a girl during a FBLA field trip, and she told me in the morning I was "very funny" to sleep with because I kept hugging her and moaning while I was asleep.

Nope

Yeah, I'd like to have a litter of kids someday and name them after literary figures.

Where I am right now - DC - that would be feasible. It would be downright impossible in Phoenix because of the urban sprawl.

one two three fo let me see that tootsie roll
Jajahotep
Vader to Deth's Obi-wan
posted 08-27-2007 07:04:25 PM

-- About a month ago the better half and I were on a working vacation down in Hilton Head. It involved a trip into Savannah, GA the following day along with trips out to Sullivan's Island and Tybee Island.

-- Scotland

-- I think both of my parents would be very cool about it. They're both extremely understanding.

-- I'd have no issues.

-- At the beginning of this year, I think.

-- Can't think of one offhand.

-- Groped my best friend. It's like our way of greeting each other.

-- Nope.

-- I have one and would like another in the future.

-- Nope. I live out in the middle of BFE.

Alidane
Urinary Tract Infection
posted 08-27-2007 07:45:08 PM
quote:
Maradon! posted

I'm reading them, mostly the "gayest thing you've ever done" question. They're fairly interesting.

LeMiere
posted 08-28-2007 11:27:50 AM
quote:
This one time, at Alidane camp:
I'm reading them, mostly the "gayest thing you've ever done" question. They're fairly interesting.

Yeah, pretty much. More hard-hitting questions next time, Karnaj. Go deeper.

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 08-28-2007 11:55:30 AM
quote:
LeMiere put down Tada! magazine long enough to type:
Yeah, pretty much. More hard-hitting questions next time, Karnaj. Go deeper.

That's what Sean said haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

OK, I'll make the next batch of questions a little more personal. TBH, I had considered the gay question kinda a throwaway one, but it actually is the most interesting.

Beer.

Willias
Pancake
posted 08-28-2007 12:04:25 PM
Never really taken a vacation. D: Any time I get an assload of freetime, I just goof off and do what I want at home.

Must see? I've always wanted to see Japan, even as a little kid, so I guess there, or various places where battles happened in WW2, as my grandfather was a soldier caught in a lot of nasty shit during that war.

Not sure really. I don't think they'd be happy, but they wouldn't flip out over it. At least to a point. I don't think any of us around here could tolerate a flamer for very long.

"wait, what?" It'd be really awkward between my brother and I for a while, but eh, I'd get over it.

I can't remember. I just kind of sleep through sickness so it isn't like I have much memory of being sick. Unless there's puking involved. And I can't remember the last time that happened.

I don't think there is a specific band or singer I actually hate. I generally dislike most rap and rock/metal bands that can't play worth shit live though.

Nothing really, except for maybe a little bit of verbal innuendo with friends back in High School. I didn't get into the nipple rubbing and other shit they'd do to each other.

Nope.

Someday? Sure. I wouldn't mind a couple of kids, and it'd be cool to see if I'd be a good dad or not.

It'd still suck, but be very livable. I don't live too far from a grocery store and a good-sized mall complex.

Willias fucked around with this message on 08-28-2007 at 12:05 PM.

Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
I posted in a title changing thread.
posted 08-28-2007 09:29:52 PM
Too many breeders around here.
Lyinar's sweetie and don't you forget it!*
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty
*Also Lyinar's attack panda

sigpic courtesy of This Guy, original modified by me

LeMiere
posted 08-29-2007 12:09:09 AM
quote:
Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael was naked while typing this:
Too many breeders around here.

I hadn't heard that statement since I was kissed on the lips by a dude.
Funniest thing all day.

Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 08-29-2007 06:54:39 AM
quote:
LeMiere said:
I hadn't heard that statement since I was kissed on the lips by a dude.
Funniest thing all day.

Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
posted 08-29-2007 07:00:46 AM
Well...seriously. I don't want to see a lot of people on this board breeding. Not all of them, mind you, but a lot of them.

Hell, I don't want to see ME breeding.

"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty

Akiraiu Zenko
Is actually a giddy schoolgirl
posted 08-29-2007 07:05:12 AM
It was a trip to Chicago. It was awesome, because... well... there's just so MUCH there! I've always lived in such lackluster places, it was so nice to be somewhere... interesting!

I don't know that there really is one. I'll just be happy to move out of this hellhole.

Probably pretty well, since they couldn't care less that I turned out to be gay.

That'd rock.

Mm... had a tooth infection a couple months back.

Despise? I don't know that there's a particular one I could really single out. More genres, really. I abhor pretty much anything country, or gangster rap.

I'd have to say it would be the whole cock in my ass thing. You know, the buttsecks. It's pretty gay.

Nope!

Oh, holy Netjer no! Just what I need, MORE problems.

Well, I've never had a driver's license... Now, right now, where we are, we couldn't function if my sweetie didn't have a car. Once we get moved to Chicago, there'll be public transit...

The artist formerly known as Zephyer Kyuukaze.
Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 08-29-2007 07:08:16 AM
quote:
Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael said:
I don't want to see a lot of people on this board breeding.

I'm the opposite.

I like to watch.

Vernaltemptress
Withered and Alone
posted 08-29-2007 08:58:09 AM
quote:
Mortious had this to say about John Romero:
I like to watch.

You like watching the "Miracle of Life?"

Obamanomics: spend, tax, and borrow.
Azakias
Never wore the pants, thus still wields the power of unused (_|_)
posted 08-29-2007 09:55:42 AM
I would liken it more to the "Horror of the Spawning."
"Age by age have men stood up and said to the world, 'From what has come before me, I was forged, but I am new and greater than my forebears.' And so each man walks the world in ruin, abandoned and untried. Less than the whole of his being"
Mr. Parcelan
posted 08-29-2007 11:57:40 AM
quote:
Verily, Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael doth proclaim:
Well...seriously. I don't want to see a lot of people on this board breeding. Not all of them, mind you, but a lot of them.

Hell, I don't want to see ME breeding.

Well, no shit. Your son would be a spineless pussy, your daughter would be an overbearing psychopath, and since your most defining moment on this board was defending a pedophile, I bet he/she'd have some fun times with the police.

Steven Steve
posted 08-29-2007 12:37:25 PM

One of the times I went to Hawaii, because I did fuck all besides eat buffet food, swim, and live a fantasy tropical island life.

The edge of the universe

They would hide behind a veneer of supporting him despite being opposed to it, then whine and snivel about it in private and never assert their true opinion.

I would bang him of course *high five*

Last August, strep throat

I seem to have an inexplicable hate for Dave Grohl but I might as well say Insane Clown Posse, Linkin Park, or 50 Cent

Probably visiting this forum

Yes

I assure you, I've already "had" my fair share

Yeah probably, I would need a trailer of some type for my bike though

Stalwart Steve fucked around with this message on 08-29-2007 at 12:39 PM.

"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Maradon!
posted 08-29-2007 09:28:15 PM
This is why I feel that I owe it to society to reproduce prolifically.
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 08-29-2007 09:40:18 PM
quote:
Maradon! put down Tada! magazine long enough to type:
This is why I feel that I owe it to society to reproduce prolifically.

Why? To counter the idiots?

Beer.

Steven Steve
posted 08-29-2007 09:49:00 PM
My family is particularly long-lived on my father's side, so I'm going to start an Ira Howard Foundation type organization and selectively breed the longest living (and therefore most potent) humans in history.
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."

Maradon!
posted 08-29-2007 09:59:56 PM
quote:
Peanut butter ass Shaq Karnaj booooze lime pole over bench lick:
Why? To counter the idiots?

More or less yeah.

Also because I like sex.

Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
posted 08-29-2007 10:02:13 PM
quote:
Mr. Parcelan had this to say about dark elf butts:
Well, no shit. Your son would be a spineless pussy, your daughter would be an overbearing psychopath, and since your most defining moment on this board was defending a pedophile, I bet he/she'd have some fun times with the police.

What is it with you and your pedophile obsession? Were you fondled by a Catholic Priest at some point, Altar Boy?

Steven Steve
posted 08-29-2007 10:04:39 PM
Yeah, what's wrong with pedophiles, Parce?

Naimah
In a Fire
posted 08-30-2007 01:50:37 AM
quote:
Stalwart Steve got all f'ed up on Angel Dust and wrote:
Yeah, what's wrong with pedophiles, Parce?

They take all the young'ns from him.

Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
posted 08-30-2007 07:30:20 AM
Well he does tend to focus on pedophile-related incidents.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: