EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: ITT I'm Kirane (NSF56k)
Aury
My hair is a deadly weapon
posted 01-23-2007 03:21:19 PM
And I'm posting pictures of my new car. =)

Is very pretty.

Blindy.
Suicide (Also: Gay.)
posted 01-23-2007 03:24:21 PM
Isn't that from enterprise rent-a-car?
Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 01-23-2007 03:38:14 PM
As someone who once bought an ex-rental when he was young and dumb, I have but one thing to say:

/Nelson

Ha-ha!

To reign is worth ambition, though in Hell:
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

--Satan, quoted by John Milton

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 01-23-2007 03:43:06 PM
I thought the joke was that it was a rental, and that Kirane is such a douche that he would brag about renting a car.
That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 01-23-2007 03:59:01 PM
Could be, but you can never tell with some folks.

Maradon!
posted 01-23-2007 04:00:53 PM
quote:
x--KarnajO-('-'Q) :
I thought the joke was that it was a rental, and that Kirane is such a douche that he would brag about renting a car.

That's what I thought anyway

Also it's a focus, even brand new those are worth a /nelson

Maradon! fucked around with this message on 01-23-2007 at 04:01 PM.

Aury
posted 01-23-2007 07:07:49 PM
Hey, I work for Enterprise. I got it for cheap. and it's got all of 3,000 miles on it so it might as well be new. =)
Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 01-23-2007 07:26:58 PM
Kirane's car is an extension of his penis. Both literally and figuratively.

Unless your penis is 2 inches long and 4 inches wide, this is not a Kirane-esque post.

Alidane
Urinary Tract Infection
posted 01-23-2007 08:48:59 PM
Yea, Focuses are pretty much shit on wheels. My condolences.
Aury
posted 01-23-2007 10:51:26 PM
Well, damn. Fuck you all very much. =) Try to share my good news with folks (Never personally thought my credit would be near good enough to finance a car) and you take the opportunity to shit all over me. Personally, of the three focuses (focii?) I've driven, none of them have driven anything remotely like shit, so *shrug* I like it.
Random Insanity Generator
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 01-23-2007 11:26:37 PM
You guys still have ice and snow on the ground?
* NullDevice kicks the server. "Floggings will continue until processing power improves!"
-----------------------------------
"That was black magic, and it was easy to use. Easy and fun. Like Legos." -- Harry Dresden
-----------------------------------
That's what playing Ragnarok Online taught me: There's no problem in the universe that can't be resolved by the proper application of daggers to faces.
nem-x
posted 01-23-2007 11:30:20 PM
quote:
Aury attempted to be funny by writing:
Well, damn. Fuck you all very much. =) Try to share my good news with folks (Never personally thought my credit would be near good enough to finance a car) and you take the opportunity to shit all over me. Personally, of the three focuses (focii?) I've driven, none of them have driven anything remotely like shit, so *shrug* I like it.

This is where you say you don't give a fuck what other people think about you and then get banned

Goma
Pancake
posted 01-23-2007 11:57:52 PM
Driveways that are made out of concrete slabs look so weird.

But I guess thats how it is in other places. Differing climates and whatnot. It must suck for shoveling snow, though. I mean, your shovel getting all caught in the slab separations and whatnot.

Asphalt driveways are where its at.

Edit: Cool car, though. I guess. I'm not too picky on how "cool" a car is, just as long as it gets you from point A to point B. I currently drive a 2006 Chevrolet Aveo. Its basically the cheapest car ever, but its still functional.

So yeah, grats on getting a new car for cheap :)

Goma fucked around with this message on 01-23-2007 at 11:59 PM.

Palador ChibiDragon
Dismembered
posted 01-24-2007 01:17:38 AM
It's a nice looking car. Congrats.
I believe in the existance of magic, not because I have seen proof of its existance, but because I refuse to live in a world where it does not exist.
Aury
posted 01-24-2007 05:30:57 AM
quote:
nem-x had this to say about (_|_):
This is where you say you don't give a fuck what other people think about you and then get banned

nah. I still love all y'all. With a couple exceptions.

ME LOVE YOU LONG TIME

Aury
posted 01-24-2007 05:31:31 AM
quote:
Random Insanity Generator's account was hax0red to write:
You guys still have ice and snow on the ground?

Well, yeah, considering it stopped snowing on Monday =)

Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 01-24-2007 05:48:47 AM
If it's what you can afford, it's what you can afford. Just be aware that 3000 rental miles is like 2000000000 normal miles. Then you have to add in the fact that the companies don't go out of their way to do maintenance on their fleets, and sell them when it's just about time to have to shell out money in that department. So expect repair/maintenance bills in your near future.

Start saving now for the replacement.

Aury
posted 01-24-2007 06:26:48 AM
quote:
There once was a little (wo)man named Bloodsage...
If it's what you can afford, it's what you can afford. Just be aware that 3000 rental miles is like 2000000000 normal miles. Then you have to add in the fact that the companies don't go out of their way to do maintenance on their fleets, and sell them when it's just about time to have to shell out money in that department. So expect repair/maintenance bills in your near future.

Start saving now for the replacement.

It wasn't a daily rental.. It was on a long term lease. And given I work for the company and know how to look at these things, I am well aware of the car's history. Nothing bad's happened to this car. I'll be ok, but thanks a bunch for the concern and advice.
Jajahotep
Vader to Deth's Obi-wan
posted 01-24-2007 08:14:04 AM
My new toy shall crush yours!

But in all honesty, 'grats on the new car!

Blindy.
posted 01-24-2007 08:35:53 AM
really no maintenance to be done in the first 3,000 miles. Just the break.. in.. per.i..o...d....

Yeah dude, that engine is gonna have to come out, eventually.

But it should last you 50,000 miles or so first.

The good news is a new duratec 2 liter is like 50 cents at your local home depot.

Steven Steve
posted 01-24-2007 07:21:22 PM
quote:
Blindy. had this to say about Punky Brewster:
Isn't that from enterprise rent-a-car?

Ha ha ha!

"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Aury
posted 01-24-2007 07:58:02 PM
quote:
Stalwart Steve had this to say about Matthew Broderick:
Ha ha ha!

?

Oh just go to hell
Pancake
posted 02-10-2007 05:10:54 AM
Don't listen to them, be proud of buying American. :patriot:

Oh just go to hell fucked around with this message on 02-10-2007 at 05:11 AM.

Incendia
Pancake
posted 02-11-2007 09:55:06 AM
Throwback thread. Funny I saw my name mentioned here... haven't posted in awile. I still lurk daily.

This is what the Trans Am looks like now:

It's newest replacement:

The daily driver:

Doing a little racing:

Incendia fucked around with this message on 02-11-2007 at 09:55 AM.

Steven Steve
posted 02-11-2007 10:46:29 AM
WHAT'S THE MATTER CAN'T AFFORD A C6, FUCK FACE!??! HAHA, ALL THOSE CARS AND YOU STILL CAN'T USE "IT'S" PROPERLY!
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."

Incendia
Pancake
posted 02-11-2007 10:52:35 AM
quote:
Stalwart Steve stopped beating up furries long enough to write:
WHAT'S THE MATTER CAN'T AFFORD A C6, FUCK FACE!??! HAHA, ALL THOSE CARS AND YOU STILL CAN'T USE "IT'S" PROPERLY!

Not a fan of the C6. Pop up headlights are my breed.

My C5 is pretty unique also .. being an FRC(Factory Race Car). It sits in the garage waiting for spring. Got the STS Turbo installed over this winter.. time for some fun in Spring!

Blindy.
posted 02-11-2007 11:35:08 AM
1) I don't know how you could not be a fan of the C6, it is superior in every way.
2) I would buy a C5 too, it's like 20,000-25,000 cheaper.
Incendia
Pancake
posted 02-11-2007 11:43:47 AM
quote:
Blindy. had this to say about Robocop:
1) I don't know how you could not be a fan of the C6, it is superior in every way.
2) I would buy a C5 too, it's like 20,000-25,000 cheaper.

Looks wise I just dislike the headlights. No doubting is a very nice upgrade/car.

You are correct. I paid way less for the FRC with barly any miles on it.. With the mods I've invested in I would spank a stock C6 any day - including mods I still spent less then I would have on a new C6.

Insurance was also key in my purchase of a C5.. at 21 they don't go well on a new Vette.. or an old one.. but they are a little easier on a old one.

My grammer sucks btw.

Thx

Steven Steve
posted 02-11-2007 12:04:54 PM
Did you hear that Dodge brought out a Viper with however many horsepower and it can "go from 0 to 60 in under FIIIIIVE SECONDS?" Ha ha ha. WHOA DAWG

Kaiote
Shot in the Face
posted 02-11-2007 03:44:02 PM
You gonna get a dorkness plate for the vette too?
Henry had been killed by a garden gnome.He had fallen off the roof onto that cheerful-looking figure. The gnome was made of concrete. Henry wasn't. - Dean Koontz, Velocity
Maradon!
posted 02-11-2007 03:56:24 PM
quote:
Incendiaing:
Throwback thread. Funny I saw my name mentioned here... haven't posted in awile. I still lurk daily.

And the reason why we're still making fun of you after all that time just didn't occur to you?

Hostile Makeover
Evil as chocolate covered thistles
posted 02-12-2007 01:49:05 AM
So how drunk were ya to nail the guardrail that damned hard?
Greenlit
posted 02-12-2007 01:59:28 AM
quote:
Xyrra had this to say about Matthew Broderick:

He was sober as a judge, but trying to take pictures with his shitty camera while driving.

Snoota
Now I am become Death, shatterer of worlds
posted 02-12-2007 03:32:58 AM
quote:
Greenlit got all f'ed up on Angel Dust and wrote:
He was sober as a judge, but trying to take pictures with his shitty camera while driving.

Of himself.

Incendia
Pancake
posted 02-12-2007 07:20:59 PM
quote:
How.... Xyrra.... uughhhhhh:

Hit and run. Got clipped on the back left - sending me spinning. Car ran.. no one around ever reported anything.

Kinda hard to drink and drive.. when you don't drink!

My dad took the pics of the wreck. I didn't have my camera around.

Snoota
Now I am become Death, shatterer of worlds
posted 02-12-2007 09:41:01 PM
quote:
Nobody really understood why Incendia wrote:
Kinda hard to drink and drive.. when you don't drink!

Really? Because it was a lot easier to forgive you for being such a dumbshit all the time when we just assumed you were drunk.

Steven Steve
posted 02-12-2007 09:53:50 PM
There were also all of those pictures you posted up of you and your buds drinking.

Incendia
Pancake
posted 02-12-2007 10:07:50 PM
quote:
A sleep deprived Stalwart Steve stammered:
There were also all of those pictures you posted up of you and your buds drinking.

Didn't say I'd never drank.. just haven't in a good year or so.

Sakkra
Office Linebacker
posted 02-12-2007 11:15:57 PM
quote:
Incendia said this about your mom:
Hit and run. Got clipped on the back left - sending me spinning. Car ran.. no one around ever reported anything.

I call bullshit. When an accident on the freeway happens, pretty much every idiot with a cellphone calls it in.

Incendia
Pancake
posted 02-12-2007 11:17:45 PM
quote:
Sakkra stumbled drunkenly to the keyboard and typed:
I call bullshit. When an accident on the freeway happens, pretty much every idiot with a cellphone calls it in.

Not one person stopped within 15-20 mins of my wreck.. finally a guy in an explorer pulled over. We told the state trooper that. He stated that wasn't unusual here.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: