EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Smallville Justice league?
Burori
Pancake
posted 12-14-2006 09:02:30 PM
Okay Smallville going into justice league? NICE!

Smallville season 6

Hotness does not start until 0:40 I so can not wait for January 11th....

Burori fucked around with this message on 12-14-2006 at 09:03 PM.

Neverwinter Nights Characters:

Race: Dwarf
Name: (Kill) Kilinus
Class: Fighter/Weapon Master/ Doom Knight
Level: 14
Allignent: Neutral Evil
Diety: Bane

Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
I posted in a title changing thread.
posted 12-14-2006 09:28:13 PM
Sweeeeeeet
Lyinar's sweetie and don't you forget it!*
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty
*Also Lyinar's attack panda

sigpic courtesy of This Guy, original modified by me

Greenlit
posted 12-14-2006 11:07:53 PM
I've never lost that feeling of burning hatred for this show. This just makes it worse.
Mr. Gainsborough
posted 12-14-2006 11:28:16 PM
quote:
Greenlit was listening to Cher while typing:
I've never lost that feeling of burning hatred for this show. This just makes it worse.
Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
posted 12-15-2006 07:36:47 AM
uhhhhh...why do you hate it? I've never been huge into it, and I disliked the idea at first, but it's grown on me.

And we can probably all agree it's better than DC post Infinite Crisis.

"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty

Elvish Crack Piper
Murder is justified so long as people believe in something different than you do
posted 12-15-2006 11:22:33 PM
The latest Issue of Detective Comics was awsome Deth.
(Insert Funny Phrase Here)
Mr. Gainsborough
posted 12-16-2006 02:12:36 AM
In other news, Justice League Heroes is great fun!
Burori
Pancake
posted 12-16-2006 01:58:51 PM
I was watching a few reviews on that. How's the gameplay on it? Sluggish? Crap? decent? Awesome?
Neverwinter Nights Characters:

Race: Dwarf
Name: (Kill) Kilinus
Class: Fighter/Weapon Master/ Doom Knight
Level: 14
Allignent: Neutral Evil
Diety: Bane

Mr. Gainsborough
posted 12-16-2006 02:20:29 PM
quote:
Burori had this to say about Duck Tales:
I was watching a few reviews on that. How's the gameplay on it? Sluggish? Crap? decent? Awesome?

Well, I have it on PSP, and it's not sluggish in gameplay at all. It plays exactly like an X-Men Legends kinda game only with cool characters. (DC ruelz )

My only gripes with it are the lack of a fucking lock-on system and menu load times are kinda slow.

Y.O.T.C
No longer a Towel Girl
posted 12-18-2006 01:19:13 PM
quote:
This one time, at Mr. Gainsborough camp:
Well, I have it on PSP, and it's not sluggish in gameplay at all. It plays exactly like an X-Men Legends kinda game only with cool characters. (DC ruelz )

My only gripes with it are the lack of a fucking lock-on system and menu load times are kinda slow.

menu things the same with Marvel Ultimate alliance, i think it might just be the psp on that one

Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
posted 12-18-2006 10:05:57 PM
quote:
Verily, Elvish Crack Piper doth proclaim:
The latest Issue of Detective Comics was awsome Deth.

I find that statement suspect in general.

Elvish Crack Piper
Murder is justified so long as people believe in something different than you do
posted 12-20-2006 09:45:11 PM
Because I said it or some other reason?

Its written by Paul Dini. The issue I'm referring to is where Joker gets robin into a car and goes driving around town.

Its freaking awsome. I'd give you the number, but I lent it to a friend who I'm sure loved it

Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
posted 12-21-2006 06:28:50 PM
In general. There is no hate for the ECP.

I just don't have a lot of love for DC right now. The number of things they're doing right (such as where they're going with Robin) is vastly overshadowed by the things they're doing wrong (more or less everything else)

Gunslinger Moogle
No longer a gimmick
posted 12-22-2006 12:41:23 AM
quote:
Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael sent this coded message via a team of nanites:
In general. There is no hate for the ECP.

I just don't have a lot of love for DC right now. The number of things they're doing right (such as where they're going with Robin) is vastly overshadowed by the things they're doing wrong (more or less everything else)

I always forget, but do you follow Ultimate Marvel? The last few issues of Ultimate Spider-Man - the Ultimate Clone Saga - have been just one crazy-awesome revelation after another...there's been a few somewhat clunky dialogue-heavy exposithons, but more than enough action, and the overwhelming sensation that Peter Parker is the universe's whipping boy. Weirdly enough, the latest issue ended with Ultimate Doc Ock revealing that he's been a ferrokinetic or something all along, which is kind of dumb and unrelated to everything else he's been doing this arc (or ever - I imagine it would have come up during the "Ultimate Six" crossover), but it sets the stage for a satisfying showdown next issue, at least.

moogle is the 3241727861th binary digit of pi

Disclaimer: I'm just kidding, I love all living things.
The fastest draw in the Crest.
"The Internet is MY critical thinking course." -Maradon
"Gambling for the husband, an abortion for the wife and fireworks for the kids they chose to keep? Fuck you, Disneyland. The Pine Ridge Indian Reservation is the happiest place on Earth." -JooJooFlop

Elvish Crack Piper
posted 12-22-2006 02:35:13 AM
Conviently enough then the awsomeness I was expousing was directly related to robin
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: