EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: CBTao
Mr. Parcelan
posted 06-13-2005 01:34:38 AM
Certain parties who will not themselves be named have asked me to bring about a thread of this nature. Being the paragon of the people's will I am, I decided to help.

So what does CBTao really bring to this community? Is he just a Maradon clone? A shoddy one at that?

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 06-13-2005 01:37:01 AM
He invited me to come down and get plastered with him and Maradon. That's more than any of you fartsniffers have ever done.
That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Mr. Parcelan
posted 06-13-2005 01:38:08 AM
quote:
Karnaj wrote this stupid crap:
He invited me to come down and get plastered with him and Maradon. That's more than any of you fartsniffers have ever done.

In all fairness, that one message I sent you could have been taken as either a threat or an invitation.

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 06-13-2005 01:40:39 AM
quote:
Mr. Parcelan screamed this from the crapper:
In all fairness, that one message I sent you could have been taken as either a threat or an invitation.

"I'm gonna drag you down to my house and skullfuck you to death...but I'll serve tea first," is only about 80% threat, true.

Still, WHO THE HELL DRINKS TEA?!

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Mr. Parcelan
posted 06-13-2005 01:43:39 AM
quote:
At least I'm not Karnaj
"I'm gonna drag you down to my house and skullfuck you to death...but I'll serve tea first," is only about 80% threat, true.

Asians.

Pvednes
Lynched
posted 06-13-2005 01:53:06 AM
quote:
Karnaj had this to say about Pirotess:

I do. Green tea is damn good for you.

Goma
Pancake
posted 06-13-2005 02:02:46 AM
I drink tea almost every day.
JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 06-13-2005 02:07:41 AM
Those Irish love their tea, and we all know how drunk and violent they can get.
I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
Cobalt Katze
Pancake
posted 06-13-2005 02:07:49 AM
Chai tea rocks.
tFUCKING RETARD
Pancake
posted 06-13-2005 02:20:14 AM
As a southerner I am obsessed with sweet tea, but green tea and crysanthemum tea are also both delicious.
There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel alive.
Maradon!
posted 06-13-2005 02:22:12 AM
quote:
Peanut butter ass Shaq Pvednes booooze lime pole over bench lick:
I do. Green tea is damn good for you.

Shit really? Why?

I thought that was another holistic myth.

Trillee
I <3 My Deviant
posted 06-13-2005 02:24:50 AM
quote:
JooJooFlop painfully thought these words up:
Those Irish love their tea, and we all know how drunk and violent they can get.

HAaaay.... damn.. he's right...

Mr. Parcelan
posted 06-13-2005 02:28:18 AM
There are three certainties about the Irish:

1. Anyone who takes pride in being Irish really isn't Irish.

2. Anyone who is ashamed to be associated with the Irish really is.

3. They're just a step above the French.

Trent
Smurfberry Moneyshot
posted 06-13-2005 02:30:08 AM
Maradon!
posted 06-13-2005 02:32:55 AM
quote:
Over the mountain, in between the ups and downs, I ran into Mr. Parcelan who doth quote:
There are three certainties about the Irish:

1. Anyone who takes pride in being Irish really isn't Irish.

CBTao brags endlessly about being irish, and thinks that ANY product with "Irish" in it is just the cat's pajamas. Irish Spring, Irish Cream Coffee flavoring, Irish Breakfast Tea... the list goes on.

Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 06-13-2005 02:35:08 AM
quote:
Maradon! said:
CBTao brags endlessly about being irish, and thinks that ANY product with "Irish" in it is just the cat's pajamas. Irish Spring, Irish Cream Coffee flavoring, Irish Breakfast Tea... the list goes on.

Irish Republican Army.

Maradon!
posted 06-13-2005 02:36:09 AM
quote:
Mortiousing:
Irish Republican Army.

Irish Retirement Account, you know, stuff like that.

CBTao
Pancake
posted 06-13-2005 03:01:00 AM
quote:
Verily, Maradon! doth proclaim:

Ironically you bitch about anything irish in association with me about 10 times as much as I lay claim to being irish, or owning anything irish.

Alidane
Urinary Tract Infection
posted 06-13-2005 03:02:23 AM
I think CBTao is a pretty goddamn cool guy in general. Maradon clone? How? I don't see him getting into bullheaded arguments over stupid points, nor do I see him spewing uninformed bullshit.

Plus, I tend to judge people on how much damage they cause, and he's caused exactly none (that I'm aware of).

Maradon!
posted 06-13-2005 03:14:49 AM
quote:
x--CBTaoO-('-'Q) :
Ironically you bitch about anything irish in association with me about 10 times as much as I lay claim to being irish, or owning anything irish.

Who's bitching? Certainly not me. I just think it's funny.

Maradon!
posted 06-13-2005 03:16:18 AM
quote:
Peanut butter ass Shaq Alidane booooze lime pole over bench lick:
Maradon clone? How? I don't see him getting into bullheaded arguments over stupid points, nor do I see him spewing uninformed bullshit.

Ah yes, all my uninformed bullshit that nobody seems to be able to prove wrong unless they deliberatly misinterpret what I'm saying.

Noxhil2
Pancake
posted 06-13-2005 03:17:45 AM
Come on, you have to admit that sometimes you say stuff that is... um...
Maradon!
posted 06-13-2005 03:19:04 AM
quote:
Over the mountain, in between the ups and downs, I ran into Noxhil2 who doth quote:
Come on, you have to admit that sometimes you say stuff that is... um...

Like what?

Noxhil2
Pancake
posted 06-13-2005 03:21:58 AM
quote:
Maradon! stopped staring at Deedlit long enough to write:
Like what?

I'll be honest, it's 3:30am and I don't want to argue or substantiate what I said at all.

CBTao
Pancake
posted 06-13-2005 03:22:40 AM
If y'all want to bitch about Maradon, please start a seperate thread, I don't feel like wading through bullshit to see if anyone actually has an issue with me.
Maradon!
posted 06-13-2005 03:22:56 AM
quote:
Over the mountain, in between the ups and downs, I ran into Noxhil2 who doth quote:
I'll be honest, it's 3:30am and I don't want to argue or substantiate what I said at all.

If anyone wants to notify me of any uninformed bullshit I've ever spewed, my PM box is open.

Mightion Defensor
posted 06-13-2005 03:23:51 AM
quote:
Maradon! wrote:
Like what?

I suddenly feel like reading the "Necro vs. Monk/Wizard Pulling" thread again.

Maradon!
posted 06-13-2005 03:26:47 AM
quote:
x--Mightion DefensorO-('-'Q) :

haha, I cannot even remember that thread!

I admittedly did get off onto some shit back in my Necro whine days, but in the end when you boiled it down most of my arguments were totally justified and ultimately ceded when SOE resolved pretty much every issue I'd ever complained about.

But, yes, anyway, CBTao, that corny mofo!

CBTao
Pancake
posted 06-13-2005 03:27:12 AM
quote:
Mightion Defensor thought about the meaning of life:

Frankly put, anything that is over a year old is inadmissable as a character defining trait, I think you of all people can appreciate this aspect of argument.

Mightion Defensor
posted 06-13-2005 03:47:52 AM
quote:
And the Replyobots combined to form CBTao, who roared:
Frankly put, anything that is over a year old is inadmissable as a character defining trait, I think you of all people can appreciate this aspect of argument.

All I said was I suddenly felt like reading it again.

New Age Bane
Waste Management Crisis
posted 06-13-2005 06:37:16 AM
He brings more to this community then I ever did.

Though that isn't saying much.

What am I supposed to in here again? Oh yes something witty and oh so pretty!
Mr. Parcelan
posted 06-13-2005 06:54:13 AM
Well, this is a sorry flame thread. Nothing more dangerous than a reference to what a crybaby mama's boy Mightion is.

Henceforth, I decree that only one of the pair that I have dubbed the Indigestive Duo shall be allowed to remain.

I hereby declare that CBTao shall fight a bear with sword and spear, and if he wins, he shall be allowed to stay.

Maradon shall compete with a kangaroo to seduce...uh...Ja'Deth. If his advances are preferred over the kangaroo, then he shall be allowed to stay.

If they both are victorious, they shall face off in a little challenge I like to call "Fire Extinguisher Man vs Pinata Boy"

Pvednes
Lynched
posted 06-13-2005 07:28:44 AM
quote:
Maradon! stopped beating up furries long enough to write:
Shit really? Why?

I thought that was another holistic myth.

Epigallocatechin gallate, epicatechin gallate, epicatechin, catechin and proanthocyanidin.

Also, be careful about categorising things as myths just because of holism. It has its place, even if the pseudosciences love the term.

Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
I posted in a title changing thread.
posted 06-13-2005 10:47:52 AM
As I said in their birthday thread, I think that either of the boys could stand on their own as valuable members of the EC community (even given past snarkiness on my part towards Donnie, etc). Together they're greater than the sum of their parts, however.
Lyinar's sweetie and don't you forget it!*
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty
*Also Lyinar's attack panda

sigpic courtesy of This Guy, original modified by me

Hireko
Kill a fish before breakfast each day
posted 06-13-2005 11:40:55 AM
Even if he lacked his fine taste in sigpics, he would still be a pretty cool guy and a good addition to the board community.
Those who dance are thought insane by those who can't hear the music.
Mr. Gainsborough
posted 06-14-2005 01:47:55 AM
CBTao is pretty rad.
Kait
has made another completely pointless and off-topic post that nobody cares about
posted 06-14-2005 01:06:39 PM
I have an issue with being put on ignore even though I never directly talked to the guy -_-
Otherwise, I agree with Alidane
"A black cat dropped soundlessly from a high wall, like a spoonful of dark treacle and melted under the gate."
-Elizabeth Lemarchand
NullDevice
Internet Tough Guy
posted 06-14-2005 02:10:12 PM
quote:
Verily, CBTao doth proclaim:
If y'all want to bitch about Maradon, please start a seperate thread, I don't feel like wading through bullshit to see if anyone actually has an issue with me.

You, sir, are an asshole.

So when's the next time you'll be hanging out with the ladies and getting Bill drunk? He hasn't posted any showing-in-my-clothes pics in a while.

Willias
Pancake
posted 06-14-2005 02:41:03 PM
quote:
Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael had this to say about John Romero:
As I said in their birthday thread, I think that either of the boys could stand on their own as valuable members of the EC community (even given past snarkiness on my part towards Donnie, etc). Together they're greater than the sum of their parts, however.

So, does that mean you picked the kangaroo or Maradon?

CBTao
Pancake
posted 06-14-2005 06:26:05 PM
quote:
Kait had this to say about Cuba:
I have an issue with being put on ignore even though I never directly talked to the guy -_-
Otherwise, I agree with Alidane

I tired quickly of your cliche anti-american bullshit personal defenses, you rarely had any depth to anything you ever posted, and when called on it, you simply pulled the modern race card of "oh, its just that you americans hate everyone and are all brainwashed". I have a very low tolerance of childish shit like that.

So instead of telling you how shallow I found you to be, since you would mentally view it as me oppressing your right to be a fucking moron, I decided to just filter you right the fuck out of my EC Experience.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: