EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Naked = Illegal
Ozimander
$$$$$$$$$$$
posted 01-12-2005 10:42:27 AM
Vernaltemptress
Withered and Alone
posted 01-12-2005 10:45:51 AM
How will they take showers, now?
Obamanomics: spend, tax, and borrow.
Bajah
Thooooooor
posted 01-12-2005 10:47:16 AM
quote:
But a councilwoman who supports it says she's confident that citizens who catch a glimpse of violators while walking past their windows will report them to police — even though the law also threatens jail for peeping Toms.

ahahahahahahah

Guess the town also banned bathing and showering, unless you do it fully clothed.

Elvish Crack Piper
Murder is justified so long as people believe in something different than you do
posted 01-12-2005 10:47:17 AM
Shit like this is why Mexico is a 3rd world country.
(Insert Funny Phrase Here)
Maradon!
posted 01-12-2005 10:48:11 AM
quote:
Vernaltemptress probably says this to all the girls:

A "Bathing Costume", though how they'll put one on without first taking their cloths off is beyond me.

Gosh I'm glad we have separation of church and state here in the US to keep people from legislating morality.

`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 01-12-2005 10:50:12 AM
quote:
Vernaltemptress needs to hitch a ride with a Vogon constructor fleet.
Swimsuit sales will skyrocket. Though there are some people who really don't belong in a swimsuit.
quote:
When they turned on the Infinite Improbability Drive, Maradon! stammered,
A "Bathing Costume", though how they'll put one on without first taking their cloths off is beyond me.
That's easy. Bathrobe, parka, and/or nightgown allows for easy changing. A one-piece with a behind-the-neck clasp would work for women, and avoids the complications involved with getting a strap behind the back or over the head.

Though my comment above still holds.

`Doc fucked around with this message on 01-12-2005 at 10:57 AM.

Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

Blindy.
Suicide (Also: Gay.)
posted 01-12-2005 10:51:06 AM
I think this law is intended to prevent people from walking around naked in their house with all the windows open and the curtians up.
`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 01-12-2005 10:54:47 AM
quote:
See, your Blindy. means your hair. So technically it's true.
I think this law is intended to prevent people from walking around naked in their house with all the windows open and the curtians up.
And intention is 9/10 of the law, right?

... wait ...

Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

Maradon!
posted 01-12-2005 11:11:17 AM
quote:
Blindy. was listening to Cher while typing:

Doing so is already considered indecent public exposure and is already illegal, so if that were the case, unless they're just now getting around to banning public nudity, the law would be redundant.

Maradon! fucked around with this message on 01-12-2005 at 11:12 AM.

Timpofee
Mancake
posted 01-12-2005 11:14:17 AM
so...
wait..
hahah.. this is.. wow.
no walking to the shower. No sex anywhere unless fully clothed.
"Next on Fox: When Morons attack!"
Vernaltemptress
Withered and Alone
posted 01-12-2005 11:18:01 AM
And, Timpofee, No Nekkid Sleeping!
Obamanomics: spend, tax, and borrow.
Blindy.
Suicide (Also: Gay.)
posted 01-12-2005 12:31:41 PM
quote:
Check out the big brain on Maradon!!
Doing so is already considered indecent public exposure and is already illegal, so if that were the case, unless they're just now getting around to banning public nudity, the law would be redundant.

I didn't realize you were intimately familiar with the interpritation of indecency laws in mexico.

Jet
Pancake
posted 01-12-2005 12:45:32 PM
Well there should be a sharp drop in stupid people procreating. There are many ways to have sex... but with all your clothes on.... How some people survive childhood is a constant surprise considering how just plain stupid they are. Law of the wild should apply here... Survival of the fittest... culls the useless and stupid.
Maradon!
posted 01-12-2005 12:55:20 PM
quote:
Blindy. had this to say about Tron:
I didn't realize you were intimately familiar with the interpritation of indecency laws in mexico.

I figured it was a safe bet that they already didn't allow people to walk around stark naked.

Ruvyen
Cartoon Broccoli Boy
posted 01-12-2005 05:51:28 PM
Thief: "I have come to a realisation. Dragons are not real in a general sense, but they may exist in certain specific cases."
Fighter: "Like how quantum mechanics describes how subatomic particles can spontaneously pop into existence at random!"
Thief: "No, that's stupid and stop making up words."
--8-Bit Theater
diadem
eet bugz
posted 01-12-2005 06:35:06 PM
what definition of the word? if you wear a wedding ring, are you techncily nacked?

1 : not covered by clothing : NUDE
2 : devoid of customary or natural covering : BARE: as a : not enclosed in a sheath or scabbard b : not provided with a shade c of a plant or one of its parts : lacking pubescence or enveloping or subtending parts d : lacking foliage or vegetation e of an animal or one of its parts : lacking an external covering (as of hair, feathers, or shell)
3 a : scantily supplied or furnished b : lacking embellishment : UNADORNED
4 : UNARMED, DEFENSELESS
5 : lacking confirmation or support
6 : devoid of concealment or disguise
7 : unaided by any optical device or instrument <visible to the naked eye>
8 : not backed by the writer's ownership of the commodity contract or security

play da best song in da world or me eet your soul
Maradon!
posted 01-12-2005 06:37:42 PM
quote:
ACES! Another post by diadem:
what definition of the word? if you wear a wedding ring, are you techncily nacked?

If I wear a latex suit that covers everything but my genitals and nipples, am I still naked?

diadem
eet bugz
posted 01-12-2005 07:07:31 PM
quote:
Maradon! had this to say about pies:
If I wear a latex suit that covers everything but my genitals and nipples, am I still naked?

no, but you are exposing yourself

play da best song in da world or me eet your soul
Maradon!
posted 01-12-2005 07:09:25 PM
God damn it, now I've wasted a perfectly good latex suit.
/dev/null
Pancake
posted 01-12-2005 07:13:39 PM
quote:
Maradon! had this to say about Jimmy Carter:
God damn it, now I've wasted a perfectly good latex suit.

Take the parts you cut out and use skin glue to hold them where they need to be. Now you're not nude, and you're not exposing yourself. Run free.

Beep. Beep. Beep... Ohh... I think my porridge is done.
My fellow Americans, as you know, my foreign policy can be summed up in five words: "Iludium-236 Explosive Space Modulator."
When it comes down to it, searching the web without Google is like straining sewage with your teeth.
OrangeBrand
By a Truck
posted 01-12-2005 08:53:06 PM
Hey, I do agree that making being nude in your own home insane... I don't think that is why Mexico is a 3rd world country.

Anyhow I know a few websites that have "stupid laws" as forum titles.

I am sure I also heard something of there being a law like this once before in Europe.. Not to sure..

I just had to say something because USA is starting to get stupider with the laws here also. So don't think they are the only ones with dumb leadership...W

But that is another topic...

SPELLCHECK is a four letter word.
KaLourin
Illanae's Stooge!
posted 01-12-2005 09:33:07 PM
quote:
OrangeBrand had this to say about dark elf butts:
Hey, I do agree that making being nude in your own home insane... I don't think that is why Mexico is a 3rd world country.

I am sure I also heard something of there being a law like this once before in Europe.. Not to sure..

I just had to say something because USA is starting to get stupider with the laws here also. So don't think they are the only ones with dumb leadership...W

Hoohah!! George W stab!

Dont make me slap you so hard your bucket spins around, and around,and stops sideways,thus confusing you, and making you run about London wearing your bucket, a g-string, and carrying a stick,smacking the ground while yelling "MAGICALLY DELICIOUS! MAGICALLY FUCKING DELICIOUS!"- {Tal} to Mortious
Hebrew 9:3- 'And the Lord said unto me, "Dude, there isn't a K in covenant."' - Snoota

This beer drops trou and fucks your mouth with pure hoppy goodness. - Karnaj
Snugglits
I LIKE TO ABUSE THE ALERT MOD BUTTON AND I ENJOY THE FLAVOR OF SWEET SWEET COCK.
posted 01-12-2005 09:45:26 PM
quote:
OrangeBrand thought about the meaning of life:

[b].sig removed by Mr. Parcelan[/b]
Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
I posted in a title changing thread.
posted 01-12-2005 09:47:17 PM
quote:
KaLourin had this to say about Punky Brewster:
Hoohah!! George W stab!

Yeah...least he didn't go for the Hitleresque/Money-Stealing corners of the weiner political newbie trifecta.

Lyinar's sweetie and don't you forget it!*
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty
*Also Lyinar's attack panda

sigpic courtesy of This Guy, original modified by me

Steven Steve
posted 01-15-2005 05:13:53 PM
But is being truly naked possible according to metaphysics?!

Also, another way to bathe without being naked is just to shift different parts of clothing on. First you shower your upper half with pants on, then you put a shirt on and take off your pants and shower your lower half. Duh! They're teasing their citizens' problem-solving skills.

They should make it illegal to poop indoors and outdoors. Now that would be a stumper!

"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Jajahotep
Vader to Deth's Obi-wan
posted 01-15-2005 05:30:33 PM
quote:
Fazum'Zen Fastfist had this to say about Pirotess:

Also, another way to bathe without being naked is just to shift different parts of clothing on. First you shower your upper half with pants on, then you put a shirt on and take off your pants and shower your lower half. Duh! They're teasing their citizens' problem-solving skills.

They should make it illegal to poop indoors and outdoors. Now that would be a stumper!

Ew.. soggy pants!

Noxhil2
Pancake
posted 01-15-2005 05:33:55 PM
quote:
This insanity brought to you by Fazum'Zen Fastfist:

Huh?

Noxhil2
Pancake
posted 01-15-2005 05:35:44 PM
quote:
Nobody really understood why Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael wrote:
Yeah...least he didn't go for the Hitleresque/Money-Stealing corners of the weiner political newbie trifecta.

Even if the idea of Bush being a new Hitler is ludicris, there are still some parallels between the late Weimar Republic and the U.S.... but I would attribute those to Machiavelli rather than Hitler.

Arttemis
Not Squire... but a guitar!
posted 01-15-2005 05:45:40 PM
I certainly hope you wouldn't attribute anything the Weimar Republic did to Hitler.
Snoota
Now I am become Death, shatterer of worlds
posted 01-15-2005 05:49:59 PM

Snoota fucked around with this message on 01-15-2005 at 05:50 PM.

/dev/null
Pancake
posted 01-15-2005 05:50:25 PM
quote:
Fazum'Zen Fastfist had this to say about John Romero:

Simple. Poop in the doorway. You are not indoor or outdoor at that point.

Beep. Beep. Beep... Ohh... I think my porridge is done.
My fellow Americans, as you know, my foreign policy can be summed up in five words: "Iludium-236 Explosive Space Modulator."
When it comes down to it, searching the web without Google is like straining sewage with your teeth.
`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 01-15-2005 05:52:09 PM
quote:
See, your /dev/null means your hair. So technically it's true.
Simple. Poop in the doorway. You are not indoor or outdoor at that point.
No no, that's exactly what you don't want to do. Pooping in a door would be really difficult anyway, and pooping out a door would require you to be in a door... or a doorway.

Noxhil2
Pancake
posted 01-15-2005 06:03:40 PM
quote:
Arttemis's account was hax0red to write:
I certainly hope you wouldn't attribute anything the Weimar Republic did to Hitler.

I'm always 100% serious

V
Pancake
posted 01-15-2005 07:11:05 PM
This thread isnt marked Politics, lets keep this in mind please.
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: