EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Archnemesis auditions
Mr. Parcelan
posted 10-02-2004 11:32:21 PM
It has occured to me that before I can become an awesome hero, I need an archenemy. I have many enemies, this is true, since you're all insane, but I must have one enemy that is a cut above the rest.

So, if you are interested in fulfilling the role as my archnemesis, please read the following information...

What does being Parcelan's Archnemesis encompass?

-You take the blame for anything that bothers me. If I ever get banned, scolded or molested, it's your fault, and most likely, my allies will come and kill you.

-You need to occasionally try and foil my plans. Whatever they are. I mean, even if it's to get a sandwich.

-You need a cool costume.

-I'll one day destroy you, fyi.

I'm game. How do I become Parcelan's Archnemesis?

In a few words or actions or emoticons, explain below why you are destined to be my most hated of foes. So go forth.

Snugglits
I LIKE TO ABUSE THE ALERT MOD BUTTON AND I ENJOY THE FLAVOR OF SWEET SWEET COCK.
posted 10-02-2004 11:45:06 PM
[b].sig removed by Mr. Parcelan[/b]
Skaw
posted 10-02-2004 11:45:17 PM
I'll get you, Parcelan! And your weiner dog too!
Mr. Gainsborough
posted 10-02-2004 11:47:32 PM
A true nemesis would disobey any instructions given by his rival. So I use neither actions, words, NOR emoticons to display why I should be your Arch-villian!

Y.O.T.C
No longer a Towel Girl
posted 10-03-2004 12:00:05 AM
You mean ARCHENEMIES!!!

WAISZLING SQUAD!! ATTACK!

Mr. Gainsborough
posted 10-03-2004 12:04:30 AM
quote:
Y.O.T.C stopped beating up furries long enough to write:
You mean ARCHENEMIES!!!

WAISZLING SQUAD!! ATTACK!

Do I get to be the equivalent of Solomon Grundy?

Aaron (the good one)
posted 10-03-2004 12:14:41 AM
YOU FAGGOT
Galbadia Hotel - Video Game Music
I am Canadian and I hate The Tragically Hip
Bajah
Thooooooor
posted 10-03-2004 12:43:47 AM
I will wait to tell you all of this once I have you in an inescapable death trap - and before leaving you to die while I continue my plans. Prior to that, you can only sit, worry, and wonder at my plans.
Mr. Parcelan
posted 10-03-2004 02:25:50 AM
I fear Waiszlings much like I fear Gargamel from the Smurfs. I'm sure they'd be excellent at turning beavers into gold or pigeons into stone, but not at foiling my plans.

NEXT!

Skaw, as a villian, is a lot like Monarch...highly ineffective unless holding the world hostage with albino howling gorillas.

NEXT!

Delidgamond...well, that's just wrong.

NEXT!

Bajah is, by far, the most promising one yet, however, he clearly doesn't understand the laws of villainy. Notice here that he has made the classic villain flaw: once he tells me his plans, I'll easily escape his trap, 'cause that's what good guys do.

NEXT!

Darius!
Pancake
posted 10-03-2004 02:28:52 AM
I should be your archnemesis because I have the rhythm
Mr. Parcelan
posted 10-03-2004 02:31:06 AM
quote:
Darius!'s fortune cookie read:
I should be your archnemesis because I have the rhythm

You stole that smiley from Delidgamond. That makes you a Delidgaposer.

NEXT!

Rodent King
Stabbed in the Eye
posted 10-03-2004 02:33:38 AM
I take things and make them evil-er. I've already made against you, if elected your arch nemesis you can be sure to expect more.
My inner child is bigger than my outer adult.
Mr. Parcelan
posted 10-03-2004 02:35:32 AM
quote:
We were all impressed when Rodent King wrote:
I take things and make them evil-er. I've already made against you, if elected your arch nemesis you can be sure to expect more.

You're an awesomely annoying enemy, like the Atma Weapon or something like that. Not archenemy, like Kefka, potential.

NEXT!

Ferret
Poing! Poing!
posted 10-03-2004 03:37:24 AM
Do you honestly expect to get a high caliber rival from the mess that lies in wait here, constantly demanding your attention and acknowledgement with their guileless ways?

Your ire and discomfort is of little meaning, compared what you did to me and my family back in the summer of '92. Or have you forgotten, because I can't. My family screamed as if a chinsaw weilding baby jesus chased them down the hallway once you unfurled what you had done. It was an ingenious plan I'll admit, and I'll never forgive you for what you did to that poor pez dispenser.

Your plans and ambitions? Such laughable things, but the satisfaction of seeing you bellow to the heavens over the loss of a delectable soup tureen is appealing I'll admit.

And a 'Cool Costume'? Please. The Costumed Villains went the way of the dinosaurs long ago. Why run around in a gaudy, crotch-riding purple spandex suit when a nice Armani is acceptable in far more situations, especially within the affection of a lady. Why bother with the expense of a secret volcano lair when the top story of a sky scraper works even better, and provides a much more spectacular view. Besides you wouldn't believe how hard it is to unclog the bones of henchmen from the lava ducts.

While I doubt of your abilities to succeed, I do tender my application for this 'archnemesis' position, for revenge against you would be most satisfying and the news of your pain may cause my family to sleep well again.

Nicole
The hip-hop-happiest bunny in all of marshmallow woods
posted 10-03-2004 03:54:22 AM
I'm not as long-winded as other potential nemesi.. nem.. nemesii. Nor do I have funky image-manipulaiton skills or Delid's weirdness. I pretty much just sit here. I'm an easy archnemesis. The only thing I could really do is poetry at you.

Yeah.

*eats all your ice cream*

I just spent
my last cent
purchasing this poverty.

JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 10-03-2004 04:10:56 AM
I know how to weird you out and piss you off all at the same time.

For example, when I capture you I can tie you up, get naked and eat hot wings in front of you. As I eat them I will do something obscene with the bones and flick them in your face.

I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
Mooj
Scorned Fanboy
posted 10-03-2004 04:30:20 AM
See, everyone else tries too hard. All you need to do is something like this.

*takes a piss in Parce's cheerios*

See? I've singlehandedly foiled his plan for breakfast.

Unless he plans to feed Delid or Snoota new urine-flavored cheerios. Then my plan to foil his plans has be foiled.

Mr. Parcelan
posted 10-03-2004 04:33:50 AM
Ferret is long-winded, but devious and spiteful, which are good qualities for an archenemy to have.

We'll call you.

Nicole as a villain is so overdone. She's not really vicious, violent, angry or spiteful, but whiny, small, angsty and thorough. Good gnome material. Bad villain material.

NEXT!

JooJooFlop makes perhaps the best argument out of all of them, but I'm positively terrified at what might occur.

We'll...call you.

Mooj is irritating, but not in the same way as Nicole is. So, while Nicole is a lame villain like the Riddler, Mooj is a lame villain like Mr. Slate from Flintstones fame.

NEXT!

Sakkra
Office Linebacker
posted 10-03-2004 04:49:14 AM
Parcelan, this little charade of yours has gone far enough. Hero? Bah! Filthy unwashed Delidgamonds run rampant along our borders, threatening our sensibilities and livestock. As leader of the Evercrestian Senate That Is Not Really Corrupt, Honest, I hereby hold this failure above your head and yours alone.

At dawn, we shall hold the gladitorial games. It shall be an act of kindness that your kind does not deserve, to give a proper death. I do hope the Kagramites will prolong your suffering.

*Walks out with a billowing of his over-extravagant red cloak*

nem-x
posted 10-03-2004 04:49:44 AM
Darius!
Pancake
posted 10-03-2004 04:50:40 AM
quote:
Mr. Parcelan enlisted the help of an infinite number of monkeys to write:
You stole that smiley from Delidgamond. That makes you a Delidgaposer.

NEXT!

Delid stole it from SA ok.

ps

Darius! fucked around with this message on 10-03-2004 at 04:54 AM.

Skaw
posted 10-03-2004 04:57:50 AM
quote:
Mr. Parcelan wrote this stupid crap:
Skaw, as a villian, is a lot like Monarch...highly ineffective unless holding the world hostage with albino howling gorillas.

Snoota
Now I am become Death, shatterer of worlds
posted 10-03-2004 05:07:09 AM
I heard he sang a good song, I heard he had a style,
And so I came to see him and listen for a while.
And there he was this young boy, stranger to my eyes,
Strumming my pain with his fingers,
Singing my life with his words,
Killing me softly with his song,
Telling my whole life with his words,
Killing me softly with his song.
I felt all flushed with fever,
Embarrassed by the crowd,
I felt he found my letters and read each one out loud.
I prayed that he would finish,
But he just kept right on strumming my pain with his fingers,
Singing my life with his words,
Telling my whole life with his words,
Killing me softly with his song
Rodent King
Stabbed in the Eye
posted 10-03-2004 05:53:22 AM
quote:
From the book of Mooj, chapter 3, verse 16:
See, everyone else tries too hard. All you need to do is something like this.

*takes a piss in Parce's cheerios*

See? I've singlehandedly foiled his plan for breakfast.

Unless he plans to feed Delid or Snoota new urine-flavored cheerios. Then my plan to foil his plans has be foiled.

That's all well and good, but it's not eeeevil enough. I planned on sending him many nude pictures of women, but then one would actually be one of those scary "HOLYMOTHERFUCKINGCRAPTHERE'SANUGLYDEMONONMYSCREENANDTHESPEAKERSAREGIVINGAHORRIBLESCREAM...AAAAAHHHH!!!!" Things we've all seen, thus horribly shocking him during a possibly....exposed moment.

Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 10-03-2004 06:05:35 AM
Well, Mr. Parcelan here are the reasons for the world to fear me.

1. I probably have the same accent as Goldfinger. I'm just as evil and half as fat.

2. I have access to much better beer than you and I will use that to my advantage and I will flaunt my beer wealth and knowledge regularily.

3. I can drink you under the table.
"~Do you expect me to talk?
-No, Mr. Parcelan, I expect you to PUKE!
"

4. About 7 years of judo and karate training have turned my body into an one man army a WEAPON OF MASS DESTRUCTION. Never mind the fact my last training lesson was 15 years ago.

5. When I start drinking I gain ADDITIONAL magical kung fu powers.

6. I still have better beer than you. Also fear my bottle of 15 years old Talisker Whiskey right from the Isle of Skye.

7. My arsenal of allies* includes celebreties like Zaza the devious and Jens the brute.

8. Karnaj the ASSassin works as a sleeper for me. When he isn't sleeping he poops into your sock drawer.

9. Ëû•þÊÇÄú×î¿É¿¿ µÄºÏ×÷â·°é

10. If I would live in the states I would vote for the democrats! Haw Har!

11. Beer. GERMAN Beer.

12. My hovercraft is full of eels.

*henchmen

Tarquinn fucked around with this message on 10-03-2004 at 06:11 AM.

~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
Manticore
Not Much Fun Anymore
posted 10-03-2004 07:36:15 AM
IR h00j aNieM FaN!!!o1jne! U sux sooooo much end i heat u!!!!11onex2!

du u tink u r beter then m3??!?!?!?1QuEstIonmArks!?

EN concluzun, i pwnt u MR PARECLAN!

"France tried to turtle, but Hitler did a tank rush before they were ready. Just shows how horribly unbalanced real life is. They should release a patch."
diadem
eet bugz
posted 10-03-2004 07:52:52 AM
me eet eberyone you care uh-bout while watching you wahllow in da blood ob your lubed ones, leabing only enough ob dem alibe for me to kill slowly so dat me may watch you suffer eben when you tought dat you hab become numb to da pain, taking uh way da few beams of joy dat you tought were constant com-forts in your libfe until dere is noting left ob you but uh pulse, and den me will take dat as well

diadem fucked around with this message on 10-03-2004 at 07:59 AM.

play da best song in da world or me eet your soul
Blindy
Roll for initiative, Monkey Boy!
posted 10-03-2004 04:37:22 PM
On a plane ride, the more it shakes,
The more I have to let go.
Gunslinger Moogle
No longer a gimmick
posted 10-03-2004 06:59:55 PM
Wait, wait, wait.

What hero qualifications do you have?

moogle is the 3241727861th binary digit of pi

Disclaimer: I'm just kidding, I love all living things.
The fastest draw in the Crest.
"The Internet is MY critical thinking course." -Maradon
"Gambling for the husband, an abortion for the wife and fireworks for the kids they chose to keep? Fuck you, Disneyland. The Pine Ridge Indian Reservation is the happiest place on Earth." -JooJooFlop

Rodent King
Stabbed in the Eye
posted 10-03-2004 07:28:44 PM
quote:
This insanity brought to you by Gunslinger Moogle:
Wait, wait, wait.

What hero qualifications do you have?

No no, you've got the order wrong. A villain needs to show up first and start wreaking havoc, THEN the hero come on the scene.

For instance: The spider man movies would have been pretty lame if Spiderman ran into Oktavian/Osbourne before they became evil villains and beat the shit out of them.

Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 10-03-2004 07:31:01 PM
I'm fully booked until 2008.

So look me up when WoW is released and I'll be right on it.

Gunslinger Moogle
No longer a gimmick
posted 10-03-2004 07:33:57 PM
quote:
Rodent King wrote this stupid crap:
No no, you've got the order wrong. A villain needs to show up first and start wreaking havoc, THEN the hero come on the scene.

For instance: The spider man movies would have been pretty lame if Spiderman ran into Oktavian/Osbourne before they became evil villains and beat the shit out of them.

Right, but Spider-Man still had qualifications. In this era of the free market, how do I know that Parcelan is really the right hero to beat the shit out of me?

"Gambling for the husband, an abortion for the wife and fireworks for the kids they chose to keep? Fuck you, Disneyland. The Pine Ridge Indian Reservation is the happiest place on Earth." -JooJooFlop

Suddar
posted 10-03-2004 07:53:19 PM
Vorago
A completely different kind of Buckethead
posted 10-03-2004 08:00:39 PM
I cannot apply for this position as I love the Horde, and your archnemesis would obviously have to love the Alliance in order to truly fill the roll
Rodent King
Stabbed in the Eye
posted 10-03-2004 08:05:19 PM
quote:
Gunslinger Moogle had this to say about Captain Planet:
Right, but Spider-Man still had qualifications. In this era of the free market, how do I know that Parcelan is really the right hero to beat the shit out of me?

That's not the point though, you go out and do your evil villain thing, and SOMEONE will come around to stop you; be it Parce, sUepar keAgrAmmama!!1!, or Judge Gydyontm. Whoever foils your evil plans first becomes your archnemisis.

Aaron (the good one)
posted 10-03-2004 08:09:29 PM
Galbadia Hotel - Video Game Music
I am Canadian and I hate The Tragically Hip
Gunslinger Moogle
No longer a gimmick
posted 10-03-2004 08:17:38 PM
quote:
ACES! Another post by Rodent King:
That's not the point though, you go out and do your evil villain thing, and SOMEONE will come around to stop you; be it Parce, sUepar keAgrAmmama!!1!, or Judge Gydyontm. Whoever foils your evil plans first becomes your archnemisis.

That's EXACTLY my point, actually. What qualifications does Parce have to be among the illustrious ranks of someone who comes along and stops evil villains?

As Leela once put it, "Aren't you usually more on the supply side of crime?"

Mr. Parcelan
posted 10-03-2004 11:33:07 PM
Sakkra, I don't have any idea who you are, what you do or what you bring to the table, which is why you're terrible for a villain, but an excellent Aquaman-esque hero for my new Juiciest League.

We'll call you.

nem-x, you're totally an enemy, but not the enemy. You're like Cobra Commander, but not Destro.

We'll call you...someday?

Snoota, you can be my fat, possibly gay sidekick.

We'll call you Boy Blubber.

Tarquinn, you're foreign, ignorant and an insane fool, which is everything I hate. But where's your cool costume, villainous plot and persona?

Callback!

Diadem, you'd be an awesome villain if you weren't already my henchman. I tolerate no moonlighting.

NEXT!

Blindy, you're a dope.

Suddar, you're some kind of crazy evil kid...good for Parcelan's Baby Mystery Club bad for Parcelan Unlimited.

NEXT!

Suddar
posted 10-03-2004 11:37:53 PM
Addy
posted 10-03-2004 11:48:33 PM
I'd make a most excellent archnemesis.

I'm the sweet girl next door which no one could suspect being an actual villain plotting to enslave the world. I will first have contact with you at the college scene, being the innocent chick that has her eye on you. However, a dream turns to a nightmare when you find Gus kidnapped. The vital clue that I accidentally left behind? A cockatiel's feather. (Damned bird and its damned moating season!) When you, the hero, try to convince the EverCity that I need to be taken care of, people will brush it off and not take you seriously. Because I "am harmless." However, you know better.

I will have the upper hand, here. But this is true for all archvillains. For how do you gain all that glory and fame if you don't defeat an archvillain that was, at first, more powerful than you?

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: