EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Creative help needed
Mog
not really a mmembe rof tis boered
posted 06-01-2004 11:30:48 PM
We have possibly the stupidest english project ever

we have to write a 4 page play containg 4 to 5 charceter from anythign weve read this year

anyway, my crappy idea is putting random charecters in the farenhiet 451 world and their reactions to the society

I allready have a decent outline, the one snag i cant get over is why the hell would they all be their,and i cant think of anythign short of the crappy fanfic crossover explanation of a mysterious portal or some shit

I asked her for sugestions and she just yelled at me insinuating i never read any of the books, shes mean, so does anyone ahve any idea on how i could pull it off

its realy the stupidest project since all the books took place over difrent times so their realy is no logical way to have them all hanging out, and pretty much everyone is just doing a real world/jerry springer type thing, but that just seemed painful

Regret calamities if you can thereby help the sufferer; if not, attend to your own work and allready the evil begins to be repaired
- Self Rreliance
Steven Steve
posted 06-01-2004 11:47:07 PM
There are 4 characters in Fahrenheit 451?

Maybe you should choose another book...

"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Mog
posted 06-01-2004 11:51:01 PM
no, like we have to take charecters from 4 difrentbooks, and have them all interacting

Regret calamities if you can thereby help the sufferer; if not, attend to your own work and allready the evil begins to be repaired
- Self Rreliance
Gunslinger Moogle
No longer a gimmick
posted 06-02-2004 12:04:28 AM
Use some cheap Deus ex Machina. Maybe something weird happens with someone's TV wall, and all these characters - who had been on TV in film versions of their books - come to life.

moogle is the 3241727861th binary digit of pi

Disclaimer: I'm just kidding, I love all living things.
The fastest draw in the Crest.
"The Internet is MY critical thinking course." -Maradon
"Gambling for the husband, an abortion for the wife and fireworks for the kids they chose to keep? Fuck you, Disneyland. The Pine Ridge Indian Reservation is the happiest place on Earth." -JooJooFlop

Mog
posted 06-02-2004 12:10:07 AM
quote:
When the babel fish was in place, it was apparent Gunslinger Moogle said:
Use some cheap Deus ex Machina. Maybe something weird happens with someone's TV wall, and all these characters - who had been on TV in film versions of their books - come to life.

BRILIANT!~

which is to say horible, but much better then anything i could think of, and as good as can be done takeing the genral implausability of the situation

- Self Rreliance
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: