EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Charisma Carpenter from Angel
Vecchio Hickory
Pancake
posted 05-17-2004 09:11:51 PM
Those are some scary nipples.

Aaron (the good one)
posted 05-17-2004 09:20:10 PM
Who cares....
Galbadia Hotel - Video Game Music
I am Canadian and I hate The Tragically Hip
Steven Steve
posted 05-17-2004 09:45:38 PM
She's not on Angel anymore because she got fat and none of the nerds liked her anymore so she got fired
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Aaron (the good one)
posted 05-17-2004 09:51:58 PM
quote:
One thousand monkies on one thousand typewriters would eventually write what Fazum'Zen Fastfist said;
She's not on Angel anymore because she got fat and none of the nerds liked her anymore so she got fired

She got pregnant. Had her kid. Got to her original weight. Posed for playboy.

Galbadia Hotel - Video Game Music
I am Canadian and I hate The Tragically Hip
Steven Steve
posted 05-17-2004 10:26:02 PM
What does that have to do with anything!?
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."

Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 05-17-2004 10:32:17 PM
quote:
Vecchio Hickory said:
Those are some scary nipples.

I'd still suck on them like a newborn child.

Steven Steve
posted 05-17-2004 10:46:46 PM
whoops!

Fazum'Zen Fastfist fucked around with this message on 05-17-2004 at 10:47 PM.

Elvish Crack Piper
Murder is justified so long as people believe in something different than you do
posted 05-18-2004 04:27:23 AM
Yummy
(Insert Funny Phrase Here)
Akiraiu Zenko
Is actually a giddy schoolgirl
posted 05-18-2004 05:07:51 PM
Ways I did not want to see Cordelia.
The artist formerly known as Zephyer Kyuukaze.
Steven Steve
posted 05-18-2004 07:56:17 PM
Wait... Are you gay or something?

Damnati
Filthy
posted 05-18-2004 08:59:45 PM
Explain why the nipples are scary. Maybe I'm just blinded by her general hottness, but I can't see anything scary about them. They look suckable.
Love is hard, harder than steel and thrice as cruel. It is as inexorable as the tides and life and death alike follow in its wake. -Phèdre nó Delaunay, Kushiel's Chosen

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java the thoughts aquire speed, the teeth acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: