EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: You ARE ALLOWED to KILL vampires
Vecchio Hickory
Pancake
posted 03-12-2004 11:44:04 AM
quote:
Man Beats Murder Rap With Vampire Defense
Psychologists Testify About Palmer's Mental Illness

POSTED: 4:43 pm MST March 11, 2004

A man who killed another man because he thought the his girlfriend was being turned into a vampire has been found not guilty by reason of insanity.

The verdict against Kirk Palmer, 28, was delivered Wednesday by Boulder District Judge Morris Sandstead, who sentenced him to the mental hospital in Pueblo, Colo. Palmer had been charged with murder in the case.

Testimony during the trial indicated that Palmer killed Antonia Vierira with a shotgun blast because he was suffering from paranoid schizophrenia at the time of the crime.

Palmer told a psychologist that four days before the July 2001 killing, he was removing a splinter from his girlfriend's finger when he saw Vieira come out of his girlfriend's body and say, "I bit her. Ha ha. She is a member of a vampire gang."

Other testimony indicated that Palmer fled to Canada hours after the killing, but his defense attorney said that it was not an attempt to avoid arrest but was part of a pre-planned trip to California -- by way of Canada -- in order "cleanse his spirit."

If Palmer is found to be sane at any time, he could be released from confinement.

The article

Faelynn LeAndris
Lusty busty redheaded wood elf with sharp claws
posted 03-12-2004 11:47:23 AM
A pre-planned trip to California via Canada?... Ooookay.

My LAUNCHCast Station
"Respect the Forest, Fear the Ranger"
I got lost for an hour and became god.
Marflord
Pancake
posted 03-12-2004 11:58:35 AM
Oh well I dont know about yuo Fae, but I ALWAYS go through Canada when Im going to Cali.
Hmm....maybe he thought he lived in Greenland.

Well at least we know its okay for us to defend ourselves from theose Vampires. those suckers have had it good for too long.

~Smashing Pumpkins~

"Life is not like the songs sweetling, you may learn that one day to your sorrow." Petyr Baelish to Sansa Stark ~ From "A Song of Ice and Fire

Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 03-12-2004 11:58:51 AM
He was playing Gunbound! Shoot up in an arc to hit your target. ^.^
Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
Pouncer of the 12th degree!
"Cxularath ftombn gonoragh pv'iornw hqxoxon targh!"
Translated: "Sell your soul for a cookie?"
Pvednes
Lynched
posted 03-12-2004 12:21:47 PM
Hear that, Zeke?

Go get 'em, Van Helsing!

Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 03-12-2004 12:27:46 PM
Lets grab our shotguns and move over to those vampire forums.
If we're quick enough they won't even have time to hide in the etheral realm!
~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
Drysart
Pancake
posted 03-12-2004 08:42:32 PM
Vampires need doctors too!
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 03-12-2004 08:44:54 PM
quote:
Drysart put down Tada! magazine long enough to type:
Vampires need doctors too!

Especially for vampire herpes. Why do you think vampires are always in such a bad mood?

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: