EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: BABIES!
Ares
posted 03-07-2004 02:09:31 PM
My one guppy gave birth this morning. So far 15 have survived. I've moved them to a fish bowl for now. The other female should be soon to give birth too.

Jajahotep
Vader to Deth's Obi-wan
posted 03-07-2004 02:10:36 PM
Awww! That is so cool!

Congrats

Niklas
hay guys whats going on in this title?
posted 03-07-2004 02:14:29 PM
Woah, holy crap

What will you do with them all?

Lechium
With no one to ever know
posted 03-07-2004 02:15:06 PM
quote:
Niklas had this to say about Knight Rider:
Woah, holy crap

Breed them into some sort of super fish to do her homework?

"The MP checkpoint is not an Imperial Stormtrooper roadblock, so I should not tell them "You don't need to see my identification, these are not the droids you are looking for."
Ares
posted 03-07-2004 02:17:30 PM
quote:
Niklas stopped staring at Deedlit long enough to write:
Woah, holy crap

These will go into my community tank (it's not maxed out yet). Any other babies that I get, I'll probably give to friends. Maybe my sister will buy a small tank and take some. She kept trying to steal my 5gallon tank. But actually buying a tank is another story...

Ares
posted 03-07-2004 02:18:20 PM
quote:
Jajahotep had this to say about John Romero:
Awww! That is so cool!

Congrats

Thanks Jaja! BTW, I got some melafix and maracyn today. I'm going to see if the melafix will work first. ^^

Caid '5 Fists' Berrit
I've had a few beers but I'm cool to drive
posted 03-07-2004 02:21:27 PM
quote:
Lechium had this to say about John Romero:
Breed them into some sort of super fish to do her homework?

That is the only logical solution.

'But if I had a shotgun you know what I'd do?
I'd point that shit straight at the sky and shoot heavan on down for you'

Bradley Nowell
Jajahotep
Vader to Deth's Obi-wan
posted 03-07-2004 02:36:16 PM
quote:
Ares said this about your mom:
Thanks Jaja! BTW, I got some melafix and maracyn today. I'm going to see if the melafix will work first. ^^

Good! I'll keep my fingers crossed it helps

can you please fix my title
posted 03-07-2004 02:56:10 PM
all this fish talk and the fact a few weeks back my 2 year old won a few fish at the fair I got a 55 gal set up. everything was going really nice until i got the copper colored neet looking barbs.

i had never seen a fish that looked like them so bright and vivid in color the guy who sold them to me mentioned they might eat my neons but I said well if they do I cna jsut replace them with somthing else.

well the damn things after i had them a week started to attack the other fish. ever other day Id have a dead female fish. they were eating the scales of them. i lost my mollies first then one of my black with red tail bootom feeders and then and only then did my neons start beeing targeted.

sigh i had to pull them out of the tank and I put them in my mom's koi pond, where due to their bright flashy color they will be sure to be eaten by a heron

poor fish

Im confused as always[xIMG]http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-8/356687/somthorsig3.JPG[/img]
JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 03-07-2004 04:08:32 PM
To your fishlings I say:

Get in mah belly.

I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
Ares
posted 03-07-2004 04:57:46 PM
quote:
JooJooFlop had this to say about Reading Rainbow:
To your fishlings I say:

Get in mah belly.

Nooo... My babies! ;.;

Vecchio Hickory
Pancake
posted 03-07-2004 05:07:10 PM
When you meet your fella's Mom, make sure you talk about the fish with him over dinner. Always refer to them only as the babies, and how he should really make time to visit them, and maybe take them for a weekend.
El Cuchillo
RETARD! DO NOT FEED!
posted 03-07-2004 05:16:43 PM
Fish heads, fish heads, roly poly fish heads, fish heads, fish heads, eat them up, yum!
Strip Club - Online Comic Reader and Archiver for Linux and Windows (and maybe OSX)
Ares
posted 03-07-2004 05:24:47 PM
quote:
Vecchio Hickory Model 2000 was programmed to say:
When you meet your fella's Mom, make sure you talk about the fish with him over dinner. Always refer to them only as the babies, and how he should really make time to visit them, and maybe take them for a weekend.

I had a good chuckle over this.

Led
*kaboom*
posted 03-07-2004 05:38:35 PM

BABIES!
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: