EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: An Interruption!
Evercrest News Network
This.... is ENN
posted 06-11-2003 05:49:13 PM
Your screen blanks out and the EC logo spins onto the screen and quickly fades away, replaced by the desk with your EC News Anchors, Vorago Russell and Terena Gonzales.

Vorago: Hello, viewers. I'm sorry to interrupt your regularly scheduled broadcast but we have an urgent news bulletin.

Terena: This should be good.

Vorago: Indeed, Terena! It seems a boy and a girl are stuck in a well that is barely wide enough for one person. How they got there is unknown but we can hear them talking and asking for help. We've sent out a field crew to find out the situation and relay it to you as soon as we can.

Terena: Stay tuned.

The EC logo spins onto the screen again and you're returned to your regular viewing of the boards.

Oh no, what's going on! To be continued!

NO ONE BREAKS NEWS LIKE WE DO!
KaLourin
Illanae's Stooge!
posted 06-11-2003 05:50:13 PM
dammit! and i just started laundry and lunch too! I cant miss this!!
Dont make me slap you so hard your bucket spins around, and around,and stops sideways,thus confusing you, and making you run about London wearing your bucket, a g-string, and carrying a stick,smacking the ground while yelling "MAGICALLY DELICIOUS! MAGICALLY FUCKING DELICIOUS!"- {Tal} to Mortious
Hebrew 9:3- 'And the Lord said unto me, "Dude, there isn't a K in covenant."' - Snoota

This beer drops trou and fucks your mouth with pure hoppy goodness. - Karnaj
Trent
Smurfberry Moneyshot
posted 06-11-2003 05:56:55 PM
I quiver in anticipation.

Trillee
I <3 My Deviant
posted 06-11-2003 05:57:51 PM
WAIT! Let me get my vedio recorder thingy all set up!
Iulius Czar
Pancake
posted 06-11-2003 06:01:18 PM
Well well....
Matilda Jane
ph33r my MIRVs
posted 06-11-2003 06:27:42 PM
Do tell.
There was a signature here... it's gone now.
Fizodeth
an unflattering title
posted 06-11-2003 07:14:42 PM
Aww, we all know Terena is a softy and will help the kids...
Matilda Jane
ph33r my MIRVs
posted 06-11-2003 07:53:10 PM
I never said I did those things by choice. I do as I'm told.
There was a signature here... it's gone now.
Evercrest News Network
This.... is ENN
posted 06-11-2003 08:13:01 PM
As your screen blanks out again and replaced with the spinning EC logo, you are greeted with some new theme music, courtesy of Ozimander Enterprises. OziEnt, putting the PIMP back into NEWS... yeah.

Vorago: Welcome back, this is Vorago Russell and we have a breaking news story for you. As stated earlier, we have a pair of children stuck in a well. Our reporter is live on the scene!

Terena: Yippee.

The local feed pipes onto the screen and you're greeted with a young man with long wavy hair hanging from his head and into his face. He's holding an ENN microphone and looks rather unexcited.

Suddar: Hey.

The young man gestures behind him with a toss of his head and walks towards what appears to be a roped off area surrounded by police and rescue units.

Suddar: I'm here at this well and some kids fell in. There's a boy and a girl and it's not a very wide well. They can't be do comfortable, unless they're dating, and then it might not be so bad.

One of the rescue officers is getting strapped into a harness as Suddar approaches him with the microphone.

Suddar: Officer...

Burger: Burger.

Suddar: Officer Burger... what are you planning to do? The looks of that well don't seem to be wide enough for you to fit, if very far.

Burger: Well, I intend to force my way down there by any means necessary. There's a boy and a girl down there. Do you have any idea what kind of wild sexual situations could be present? I've gotta get down there and try to get it on film, if not just ask them questions about it.

Suddar: I... see.

Suddar steps back from the area and back towards the news van. He clears his throat and looks back at the camera.

Suddar: Back to you guys in the office. I'll report more once they've given up trying to shove Burger in the hole.

The feed switches back to Vorago and Terena, who are playing cards.

Vorago: Ha! Lord of the Pit! What are you gonna do now, Terena?

Terena pulls out a knife and jams it into the card and lets it sit there in the desk. She shrugs. Vorago notices the feed is back on them and straightens up as he looks back at the camera. Terena taks all the cards and puts them in a bag. Vorago looks to have glistening around his eyes.

Vorago: Welcome back, viewers. We'll let you know when we have more to report.

Terena: Teehee.

As the logo spins back on the screen and the backdrop fades to black, you can see Vorago slumping his head into his hands as Terena pulls the card out from under the knife, slicing it cleanly in two.

NO ONE BREAKS NEWS LIKE WE DO!
Fizodeth
an unflattering title
posted 06-11-2003 08:17:04 PM
Magic. Pure magic.
Burger
BANNED!
posted 06-11-2003 08:24:03 PM
^_^

BWAHAHAH!!!

Bite me.

No, Really. Bite me.

Vorago
A completely different kind of Buckethead
posted 06-11-2003 09:45:36 PM
Bajah is the main!

Quite frankly, he did Burger better than I could have, and I know him in RL dangit

These need to be compiled into a sticky thread

Vorago
A completely different kind of Buckethead
posted 06-11-2003 09:48:21 PM
And Bajah is the main man since he remembered that my name originally came from the MTG card 'Lord of the Pit'

I was shocked that anyone remembered that, let alone DA MAN Bajah

Burger
BANNED!
posted 06-11-2003 09:49:23 PM
quote:
Vorago Model 2000 was programmed to say:
Bajah is the main!

Quite frankly, he did Burger better than I could have, and I know him in RL dangit

These need to be compiled into a sticky thread

but... sex!

hehe, buttsex!

dude, that kicks ass! I'm gonna use that from now on!

Bite me.

No, Really. Bite me.

Suddar
posted 06-11-2003 11:25:06 PM
Man, that was awesome. And not just because I was in it.
Oh shi...
what
posted 06-11-2003 11:27:38 PM
Vorago finally got a last name!
Bajah
Thooooooor
posted 06-12-2003 12:08:10 AM
quote:
The Great Voldo stumbled drunkenly to the keyboard and typed:
Vorago finally got a last name!

I take it you didn't read any of the previous four parts then.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: