EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: The new and Improved .....
UBT
Pancake
posted 10-06-2002 06:24:46 PM
Uktenae walks back to Illanae and Josh and begins to pour a glass of wine for each. He then spikes Illanae's glass with the potion the shaman made for her and hands her the glass with a smile on his face. " Here my love, partake in a toast with me for the battle we are about to fight in. "

Uktenae then pours Josh a glass of wine and spikes it with a little of the potion provided for him. " Here Josh, with this wine we prepare for War. "

Uktenae pours himself a glass and turns to prepare the toast. " Soon we will begin a fight for possesion of the boards. May our gods be with us, and may we all survive to see the end of the war. "

With that, the three of them toss back the glass of wine they each possess.

Uktenae begins to laugh with maniacal glee.

nem-x
posted 10-06-2002 06:26:07 PM
((Oh good, it's not another version of Bouterdart. ))
Nae
Fun with Chocolate
posted 10-06-2002 06:32:09 PM
Illanae drinks her wine.. and smiles at her husband. "thank you darling, how kind of you to think of us!"

She lies back and stretches her legs.. wondering where that lazy squire had wandered off to, probably with the chef that Josh had recently hired, he was always pinching bottoms.

Illanae's head starts to spin.. she looks at her husband as she hears his musical laughter and smiles, thinking, "this wine has gotten the best of me this night".

[ 10-06-2002: Message edited by: The Nae (tm) ]

UBT
Pancake
posted 10-06-2002 06:56:52 PM
Your welcome my love. Since Josh is asleep, I would like to talk to you. You should not be giving a racist such as Drysart your loyalty. His distrust and hatred of furries is ill thought by many. A Paladin of your stature should not be fighting for one so evil. Come with me and together we will fight against this evil alongside our friends and we will see his evil crushed.

Worry not about Josh, for he too will follow us to Taran's side. All will rejoice when we are there with our friends. You will see, the power of Drysart will fall and we will be triumphant.

[ 10-06-2002: Message edited by: UBT ]

JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 10-06-2002 07:03:11 PM
*offers Nae and UBT some warm buttered banana-nut cinnamon bread*
I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
Nae
Fun with Chocolate
posted 10-06-2002 07:06:14 PM
Illanae blinks a few times...

"Darling.. I am confused... Drysart has been my friend, but if you say he is bad, I follow you my Love."

Illanae's head pounds and she brings her hand up to steady herself..

"This.. it is so.. what were we talking about?"

Illanae fumbles around trying to stand... knocking her stand of armor over...

"I feel so clumsy.. what has come over me?"

Rodent King
Stabbed in the Eye
posted 10-06-2002 07:06:23 PM
Ack! NO! Stay on your sides! I don't wanna redo the list again!!!!
My inner child is bigger than my outer adult.
UBT
Pancake
posted 10-06-2002 07:12:41 PM
We are on our side good Rodent King.

" Come my beloved, we must be off to Taran's headquarters to let them know of the latest events. You will soon see that we are now on the good side, and you will fight for good once again. Your mother Tunare would definately approve, and I can once again try to help my people."

Nae
Fun with Chocolate
posted 10-06-2002 07:22:06 PM
Illanae stares blankly.. "what? oh.. yes.. sorry.. yes.. I am sorry Darling you were talking... whatever you say my Love.."
UBT
Pancake
posted 10-06-2002 07:27:06 PM
Uktenae commands his huge Earth Elemental to pick up Josh and carry him away with them. Uktenae and Illanae then head off to Taran's headquarters and joins in the battle plans already in preparation
Pierce
Pancake
posted 10-06-2002 07:30:55 PM
smiles at the idea of such a fine fighter and mage joining them in the fight

Welcome my friends. Glad to see you have followed your hearts and have seen the light.

Nae
Fun with Chocolate
posted 10-06-2002 07:32:41 PM
Illanae follows her husband's every request.. she appears to enjoy pleasing him and acts eager to act as he commands.

However.. deep inside, the Paladin is revolted by her actions, and is terrified of the outcome. Knowing that she has no escape, and is locked in her own mind.

Gork
Pancake
posted 10-06-2002 07:38:52 PM
Thinks that when Josh wakes up theres gonna be hell to pay...

To Josh!

Another Unsolved Mystery is goin' down in history.
UBT
Pancake
posted 10-06-2002 07:54:57 PM
Thank you Pierce. It's good to be home.
Nae
Fun with Chocolate
posted 10-06-2002 08:08:09 PM
Pleasure to meet you Pierce...

Our friend and companion Josh is out scouting. He is a Rogue, and is also willing to fight by our side.

I am sure he will be along later, thank you for the warm reception.

Falaanla Marr
I AM HOT CHIX
posted 10-06-2002 08:10:15 PM
Fal nods.

Welcome.

Pierce
Pancake
posted 10-06-2002 08:12:38 PM
quote:
The Nae (tm) painfully thought these words up:
Pleasure to meet you Pierce...

Our friend and companion Josh is out scouting. He is a Rogue, and is also willing to fight by our side.

I am sure he will be along later, thank you for the warm reception.

bows deeply to you

I look forward to meeting him, all who side with us are greeted warmly. I am sure you will find things to you liking.

It is truly a pleasure to have such a skilled paladin join us.

UBT
Pancake
posted 10-06-2002 08:13:35 PM
Thank you Fal.

Uktenae leads Illanae off to their cabin

KaLourin
Illanae's Stooge!
posted 10-06-2002 09:27:50 PM
*watches from the battlements as the pair approach and enter the keep*

Hmmm

Dont make me slap you so hard your bucket spins around, and around,and stops sideways,thus confusing you, and making you run about London wearing your bucket, a g-string, and carrying a stick,smacking the ground while yelling "MAGICALLY DELICIOUS! MAGICALLY FUCKING DELICIOUS!"- {Tal} to Mortious
Hebrew 9:3- 'And the Lord said unto me, "Dude, there isn't a K in covenant."' - Snoota

This beer drops trou and fucks your mouth with pure hoppy goodness. - Karnaj
UBT
Pancake
posted 10-06-2002 10:48:09 PM
Worry not Kal, we are here to support our friends and brothers and sisters. No respectable Dark Elf would ever fight for a white elf. Taran is as close to being a relative as you are, since you are both Dark Elves.

Now open up and let us in so that we may join the side of our friends.

Josh
Pancake
posted 10-06-2002 10:55:37 PM
I thought we were fighting for Drysart? Now we are fighting for Taran? It's all the same to me as long as I get loot.

Hand me another lager Uktenae.

I am Nae's roommate!

rar!

UBT
Pancake
posted 10-06-2002 10:57:16 PM
Uktenae summons another case of beer for Josh

* mummbles about drunken gnomes *

Naota Nandaba
Don't ask me about any goddamned bannings!
posted 10-06-2002 11:04:33 PM
Hooray for new accounts made for the war.
Nothing amazing happens here.
Only the ordinary.
Chthon Ebonshadow
Pancake
posted 10-06-2002 11:06:07 PM
*Chthon stands off a ways from the keep behind a large outcropping of stone and watches the events take place as Uktenae drugs both his wife and friend and lure them to the other side*

{Dirty...I like it. Should I interfere? It would cause Azrael great pain to take down another paladin...though he has done it before. Also, it would ruin his standing among his faction...but still, Taran cannot gain that many more warriors. I'm sure Azrael is forming his own plan while I'm thinking...but I've got a better idea...take her out from the battle completely...and maybe get a few licks in at her traitorous lover as well. If there's one thing I can't stand, its wishy-washy. Backstabbing is fine if its premeditated, not just done on a whim, even I'm not that crazy.}

*Casting a spell, shadows swirl around him, and he dissolves into them, sinking into the ground and slithering towards the keep, unnoticable amongst the rest of the night-time darkness*

Imprison your rage
And it is sure to break free
And poison your soul

You try to forget
Like sharp stabbing pains
The memory lives

ArchAngel
Not a girl, never will be, no matter how much you may hear differently
posted 10-06-2002 11:12:32 PM
Watches her friends walk into the castle of Taran. She shakes her head sadly and says,

No good can come of this... no good at all. Now I'd best get off of enemy territory before I'm caught.

Murmurs a soft incantation then disappears in a shower of white and blue sparks.

"What power would hell have if those imprisoned there could not dream of heaven?" -Dream, Sandman
"When the first living thing existed, I was there waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights, and lock the universe behind me as I leave." -Death, Sandman
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot." Dream, Sandman
Full sigpic image
Nae
Fun with Chocolate
posted 10-06-2002 11:17:19 PM
quote:
When the babel fish was in place, it was apparent Kegwen 2.0 said:
Hooray for new accounts made for the war.

not in this thread Keg... if you have a problem take it up to Drys/Taran but please not in this thread, I was having fun in my first real RP thingie...

UBT
Pancake
posted 10-07-2002 12:12:52 AM
Offered as a warning to those who would meddle in things they do not understand " You take my wife from me you die where your filthy self stands. I don't go for those trying to keep my wife from me, and not even a force of thousands of the most powerful wizards known would stop me from dropping you where you stand. My father Innoruuk and my mother Tunare will protect us and destroy any who oppose us. " Uktenae summons his largest and deadliest pets to protect himself and his beloved.

[ 10-07-2002: Message edited by: UBT ]

Chthon Ebonshadow
Pancake
posted 10-07-2002 12:32:15 AM
*Chthon watches as a shadow at Uktenae's preparations with amusement.* {Hmph, what matters if he was sired by a god? He is but half of one with his elven body...mortal blood has a way of limiting power...I should know. He should also be warned that a man of pure negative energy and memories is not one easily swayed by shallow threats...or afeared of bodily harm. I shall absorb his pets into myself...and maybe feast on his own dark energy. Without that much light in him to repulse me, he will stand little chance. Yet, I should watch and see what Azrael does...he might find a way to get Illanae and Josh out of there without my needing to slay them...still, Uktenae's threats cannot go unanswered. If need be, a Dead gate shall be formed to counteract any of his pets}, Chthon thinks to himself as he exits the room, a deep chill noting his passage.
Imprison your rage
And poison your soul

You try to forget
The memory lives

Azrael Heavenblade
Damn Dirty Godmoder
posted 10-07-2002 12:52:07 AM
*Azrael watches with horror as Illanae is lured into the keep*{What's going on? How did he get her to change sides? Something isn't right...he must've used drugs or something to get her in there, she's not acting like her true self, she would have never have gone in there of her own free will. As a fellow paladin, I've got to save her, but how? If I could just get in there, I could free her body of whatever poison has infected it, and cleanse her mind of whatever foul influence that has taken control of it. The only thing I'm afraid of is that Chthon went missing shortly after declaring that he was going to take Taran down as a way of eliminating competition...he may already be in the keep, and if he is, he may see a controlled Illanae as a way of getting back at me. All I can hope for is some sort of diversion or the seige to start. I just hope I'm not too late,} Azrael pondered with deep dread as he made his way back towards Drysart's ranks.
"The basic tool for manipulation of reality is the manipulation of words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use them." - Philip K. Dick
Urban Ninja
Pancake
posted 10-07-2002 12:59:08 AM
quote:
Azrael Heavenblade got all f'ed up on Angel Dust and wrote:
*Azrael watches with horror as Illanae is lured into the keep*{What's going on? How did he get her to change sides? Something isn't right...he must've used drugs or something to get her in there, she's not acting like her true self, she would have never have gone in there of her own free will. As a fellow paladin, I've got to save her, but how? If I could just get in there, I could free her body of whatever poison has infected it, and cleanse her mind of whatever foul influence that has taken control of it. The only thing I'm afraid of is that Chthon went missing shortly after declaring that he was going to take Taran down as a way of eliminating competition...he may already be in the keep, and if he is, he may see a controlled Illanae as a way of getting back at me. All I can hope for is some sort of diversion or the seige to start. I just hope I'm not too late,} Azrael pondered with deep dread as he made his way back towards Drysart's ranks.

* Jared watches Azrael walk away, not knowing or caring just what he was thinking... instead pondering in his mind just how exactly he could carve Azrael's heart out of his chest and force it down his throat before the human could collapse on the ground...

Synjari
Warrior Princess
Cookie Seraphim!
posted 10-07-2002 12:59:56 AM
quote:
So quoth Chthon Ebonshadow:
*Chthon watches as a shadow at Uktenae's preparations with amusement.* {Hmph, what matters if he was sired by a god? He is but half of one with his elven body...mortal blood has a way of limiting power...I should know. He should also be warned that a man of pure negative energy and memories is not one easily swayed by shallow threats...or afeared of bodily harm. I shall absorb his pets into myself...and maybe feast on his own dark energy. Without that much light in him to repulse me, he will stand little chance. Yet, I should watch and see what Azrael does...he might find a way to get Illanae and Josh out of there without my needing to slay them...still, Uktenae's threats cannot go unanswered. If need be, a Dead gate shall be formed to counteract any of his pets}, Chthon thinks to himself as he exits the room, a deep chill noting his passage.

ooc: Okay.. what is a 'dead gate', what are you.. and how do you apply to any class/race combos that Taran/Drysart has made? In otherwords.. try keeping it toned down when you are RPing with someone else. If you wish to RP something more than what the current people are RPing.. then I think its safe to say you should always ask when involving others in your part of the story to make sure it is okay with them. Thank you..

"Villiany wears many masks, none of which are more dangerous than virtue." - "Sleepy Hollow"
Chthon Ebonshadow
Pancake
posted 10-07-2002 01:03:55 AM
quote:
Synjari had this to say about (_|_):
ooc: Okay.. what is a 'dead gate', what are you.. and how do you apply to any class/race combos that Taran/Drysart has made? In otherwords.. try keeping it toned down when you are RPing with someone else. If you wish to RP something more than what the current people are RPing.. then I think its safe to say you should always ask when involving others in your part of the story to make sure it is okay with them. Thank you..

For Syn: Just going along with what UBT has posted, as he seems to be getting a tad out of bounds...will stick mainly to EQ Human SK rules unless he goes further...don't worry too much about it, you'll get nothing but 100% evil any way you slice it. Oh, and a Dead Gate is a rift to Dead Side, which, as opposed to Live Side, is the realm of the dead, where all the hells of each religion are located, in addition to the Heavens and Paradises. Of course, this is where most necromancers and SK's get their pets and the like, though demons can be pulled through as well, along with angels should the caster be using the rift for good. Read Azreal's stories for more info...basic information is that I'm human in body...but negative energy in spirit, a shadowknight by trade.

For Jared: *A fell voice comes out of the air around Jared, "Watch it puppy...Only I have the right to his heart. Try anything stupid, and you'll find yourself a smoking pile of ash before you know it."*

[ 10-07-2002: Message edited by: Chthon Ebonshadow ]

Imprison your rage
And poison your soul

You try to forget
The memory lives

Urban Ninja
Pancake
posted 10-07-2002 01:06:54 AM
quote:
And I was all like 'Oh yeah?' and Chthon Ebonshadow was all like:
For Syn: Just going along with what UBT has posted, as he seems to be getting a tad out of bounds...will stick mainly to EQ Human SK rules unless he goes further...don't worry too much about it, you'll get nothing but 100% evil any way you slice it.

For Jared: *A fell voice comes out of the air around Jared, "Watch it puppy...Only I have the right to his heart. Try anything stupid, and you'll find yourself a smoking pile of ash before you know it."*

* Jared simply shrugs, having far more important things on his mind than talking with some fool who doesn't dare show himself in person. Things like kicking pebbles out of the road, and swatting at gnats out of boredom.

UBT
Pancake
posted 10-07-2002 01:06:57 AM
DISCLAIMER

* snaps his fingers and the battle ends, everyone but his friends and family dead *

I too can be unstoppable, but it wouldn't fit into my roleplaying, so cut the stupid shit out and lets get back to roleplaying. Besides, all this stuff took place with no one really paying any attention to it until it was done, it's a little late now.

Synjari
Warrior Princess
Cookie Seraphim!
posted 10-07-2002 01:08:24 AM
quote:
Verily, Chthon Ebonshadow doth proclaim:
For Syn: Just going along with what UBT has posted, as he seems to be getting a tad out of bounds...will stick mainly to EQ Human SK rules unless he goes further...don't worry too much about it, you'll get nothing but 100% evil any way you slice it. Oh, and a Dead Gate is a rift to Dead Side, which, as opposed to Live Side, is the realm of the dead, where all the hells of each religion are located, in addition to the Heavens and Paradises. Of course, this is where most necromancers and SK's get their pets and the like, though demons can be pulled through as well, along with angels should the caster be using the rift for good.

Well seeing as this is based off of EQ rules unless Taran otherwise notes.. Im not exactly sure dead side or live side will have any bearing. So you are saying your character was getting out of bounds or UBT was? That part confused me. Also Im just tryin to explain that if you are attempting to take a major part in a person's RP.. its just nice manners to discuss it with them first to make sure its kosher..

"Villiany wears many masks, none of which are more dangerous than virtue." - "Sleepy Hollow"
Chthon Ebonshadow
Pancake
posted 10-07-2002 01:10:06 AM
quote:
UBT was listening to Cher while typing:
DISCLAIMER

* snaps his fingers and the battle ends, everyone but his friends and family dead *

I too can be unstoppable, but it wouldn't fit into my roleplaying, so cut the stupid shit out and lets get back to roleplaying. Besides, all this stuff took place with no one really paying any attention to it until it was done, it's a little late now.

The hell? You were stepping a bit beyond the boundaries of RP yourself mister...most sk's can't summon multiple pets, even with PoP, and my shadow abilities are nothing more than Gather Shadows...what's your excuse? See my post to Syn for more info before you get all hot and bothered...

Imprison your rage
And poison your soul

You try to forget
The memory lives

Taeldian
Pancake
posted 10-07-2002 01:10:58 AM
Taeldian casually strolls into the room, quite suprised to see Illanae there. Suprise is followed by dread as he notices Cthon.

"I thought you went and blew yourself up," he says calmly, just before noticing Uktenae's pets. "Get rid of those, he'll just steal them from you." He turns back to Cthon, "So what business do you have with us, then?"

Chthon Ebonshadow
Pancake
posted 10-07-2002 01:12:24 AM
quote:
We were all impressed when Synjari wrote:
Well seeing as this is based off of EQ rules unless Taran otherwise notes.. Im not exactly sure dead side or live side will have any bearing. So you are saying your character was getting out of bounds or UBT was? That part confused me. Also Im just tryin to explain that if you are attempting to take a major part in a person's RP.. its just nice manners to discuss it with them first to make sure its kosher..

Only used Gather Shadows thus far...UBT had summoned multiple pets which is currently beyond SK's...though Necros can with Pop or so I remember. A dead gate can also refer to when any sk or necro summons a pet, just a fanciful reference to it. All I used was invis...as well as regular RP foreshadowing, he saw it necessary to name himself the child of two gods...just matching him blow for blow should worst come to worst.

[ 10-07-2002: Message edited by: Chthon Ebonshadow ]

Imprison your rage
And poison your soul

You try to forget
The memory lives

Synjari
Warrior Princess
Cookie Seraphim!
posted 10-07-2002 01:12:42 AM
Look at his fuckin class you twit! If you HAD been paying attention.. youd note the class/race he has been RPing all along!
UBT
Pancake
posted 10-07-2002 01:13:07 AM
quote:
Chthon Ebonshadow obviously shouldn't have said:
The hell? You were stepping a bit beyond the boundaries of RP yourself mister...most sk's can't summon multiple pets, even with PoP, and my shadow abilities are nothing more than Gather Shadows...what's your excuse? See my post to Syn for more info before you get all hot and bothered...

So you are going to become a god because of a typo I made ? I know I can only summon one pet, and the last I saw you weren't around when all of this took place earlier.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: