EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: LoTR Rules!
Redmage Darkrayver
Moron
posted 04-19-2002 01:13:32 PM
My friend just gave me a copy of LOTR on two cds.

High quality

HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY!!

[ 04-19-2002: Message edited by: The Government ]

Bajah
Thooooooor
posted 04-19-2002 01:14:26 PM
WARES BITCH! j00 banned, f00!
/dev/null
Pancake
posted 04-19-2002 01:14:57 PM
quote:
Everyone wondered WTF when Bajah wrote:
WARES BITCH! j00 banned, f00!

That's j00 d34d, f00...

Beep. Beep. Beep... Ohh... I think my porridge is done.
My fellow Americans, as you know, my foreign policy can be summed up in five words: "Iludium-236 Explosive Space Modulator."
When it comes down to it, searching the web without Google is like straining sewage with your teeth.
Canadian Mountee
Rumble Pak+FMV Sequence=FUN!
posted 04-19-2002 01:15:31 PM
Welcome to Yesterday!
The World is Yours
Maelarr
Pancake
posted 04-19-2002 01:16:10 PM
I have all 3 and the hobbit somewhere areound my room. The books on CD's, which I believe is what he means. Since the first book, is on two CD's in my collection.

All Empires Fall, You just have to know where to push- Me
Cleric Rogue Sigpic
Bajah
Thooooooor
posted 04-19-2002 01:17:11 PM
quote:
Siliddar had this to say about pies:
I have all 3 and the hobbit somewhere areound my room. The books on CD's, which I believe is what he means. Since the first book, is on two CD's in my collection.

Somehow I don't think "High Quality" refers to the books on CD

Comrade Snoota
Communist
Da, Tovarisch!
posted 04-19-2002 01:20:47 PM
Congratulations! You have successfully embarked on the journey to being a criminal!
You smell that? Do you smell that? ...Napalm, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed for twelve hours. When it was all over I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory.
Il Buono
You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend.
posted 04-19-2002 01:23:32 PM
quote:
Red Mage probably says this to all the girls:
BAN ME PLZ. PLZ PLZ. BAN. PLZ. I R STUPID, BAN PLZ PLZ. KKTHX.

[ 04-19-2002: Message edited by: D ]

"Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig."
Redmage Darkrayver
Moron
posted 04-19-2002 01:24:54 PM
It's not like I "bought" it. That would be Illegal. One of the guys in my Class in College had it playing on his laptop early one morning.

and yet, I plan on buying all the books and the DvD when time comes. So please don't give me all this hacker shit... I swear some people live just to throw shit on the fan

But how many of you ever played Roms, taped movies, downloaded MP3s and music videos?

And if you really wanted a movie, you can download it any time. I saw Shrek out online when it was in theaters still.

[ 04-19-2002: Message edited by: Red Mage ]

Comrade Snoota
Communist
Da, Tovarisch!
posted 04-19-2002 01:28:41 PM
quote:
Red Mage had this to say about Pirotess:
But how many of you ever played Roms, taped movies, downloaded MP3s and music videos?

Not me. You see, not all of us are Thieves who steal from hundreds of people because you 'can download it if you want'.

Ninja editing is the DEBIL!

quote:
It's not like I "bought" it. That would be Illegal. One of the guys in my Class in College had it playing on his laptop early one morning.

Incorrect. What you have in your computer watching right now is an illegal copy of copyrighted material. Hence, illegal.

[ 04-19-2002: Message edited by: Comrade_Snoota ]

You smell that? Do you smell that? ...Napalm, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed for twelve hours. When it was all over I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory.
Bajah
Thooooooor
posted 04-19-2002 01:28:57 PM
Don't get all holier than thou, either

We're not saying that no one else does what you are doing, either.. but it IS AGAINST THE BOARD RULES.

Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 04-19-2002 01:34:50 PM
I've got no problem at all taking the moral high ground on this, or any other issue.

You, sir, are a thief.

Whining that everyone else does it, who does it really hurt after all, blah, blah, blah is just making lame excuses for being a thief.

The fact that you're proud enough of it that you start a thread to brag about it, and that you obviously don't see anything wrong with what you've done is sickening.

Here's my vote to have your ass banned under the warez clause of the rules.

To reign is worth ambition, though in Hell:
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

--Satan, quoted by John Milton

Redmage Darkrayver
Moron
posted 04-19-2002 01:35:14 PM
quote:
Bajah stopped beating up furries long enough to write:
Don't get all holier than thou, either

We're not saying that no one else does what you are doing, either.. but it IS AGAINST THE BOARD RULES.

I was going to say something witty...but you know what, It's not worth bickering about it.

It was given to me as a gift from a friend at school. Not like I'm going to burn copies for anybody, that's wrong.

I'm just gonna keep this to myself now

Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 04-19-2002 01:36:28 PM
Last I checked, accepting stolen goods was wrong, too.
To reign is worth ambition, though in Hell:
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

--Satan, quoted by John Milton

nem-x
posted 04-19-2002 01:37:49 PM
quote:
Bloodsage had this to say about dark elf butts:
I've got no problem at all taking the moral high ground on this, or any other issue.

You, sir, are a thief.

Whining that everyone else does it, who does it really hurt after all, blah, blah, blah is just making lame excuses for being a thief.

The fact that you're proud enough of it that you start a thread to brag about it, and that you obviously don't see anything wrong with what you've done is sickening.

Here's my vote to have your ass banned under the warez clause of the rules.

Il Buono
You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend.
posted 04-19-2002 01:39:13 PM
We need the little Pwned .gif in here.
"Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig."
Bajah
Thooooooor
posted 04-19-2002 01:39:58 PM
quote:
Red Mage was listening to Cher while typing:
It was given to me as a gift from a friend at school. Not like I'm going to burn copies for anybody, that's wrong.

And this makes it legal?
Canadian Mountee
Rumble Pak+FMV Sequence=FUN!
posted 04-19-2002 01:41:29 PM
Burn bitch. Warez suck.
The World is Yours
OtakuPenguin
Peels like a tangerine, but is juicy like an orange.
posted 04-19-2002 01:43:10 PM
You guys are so damn brutal. Take a chill pill.
..:: This Is The Sound Of Settling ::..
Bajah
Thooooooor
posted 04-19-2002 01:43:19 PM
quote:
D's unholy Backstreet Boys obsession manifested in:
We need the little Pwned .gif in here.

V
Pancake
posted 04-19-2002 01:43:37 PM
quote:
No warez. No serials. No cracks/cracking programs. Anything that can be used in software piracy or other illegal software activities will result in a ban. Same goes for abusing programs like mailbombers, forum and usenet flooders, and email harvesting bots.

STRIKE ONE!

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: