EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Your favorite RvR experience
Bane
BANNED
posted 11-13-2001 03:22:00 AM
Mine has to be yesterday I was out exp leeching with my guild mates in the Hibernia Frontier, when one of them went off to find another spawn place and all of a sudden we get, "There are Elves poking around the gate" so we haul ass over to the gate and their are 3 of them 1 caster, 1 bard (damn they run fast) and a champion (was orange to our Warrior and casted a few debuffs) was fun owned them all names where Neho, Ebonlynx forget the last one though Aridane maybe

[ 11-13-2001: Message edited by: Bane ]

cout << "SCORE!";
Wily Kat to the Rescue!
Cadga
Quite Insane
posted 11-13-2001 04:05:00 AM
bards run fast?
why?
Songs?
gee and people call EQ unoriginal :P

[ 11-13-2001: Message edited by: Cadga the Confused Monkey ]

Professional Sinner/Heretic
My mindless dribble
Azakias
Never wore the pants, thus still wields the power of unused (_|_)
posted 11-13-2001 04:09:00 AM
Most casters get group speed spells.

At least, my healer does.

"Age by age have men stood up and said to the world, 'From what has come before me, I was forged, but I am new and greater than my forebears.' And so each man walks the world in ruin, abandoned and untried. Less than the whole of his being"
Reynar
Oldest Member
Best Lap
posted 11-13-2001 05:09:00 AM
My enchanter has a nice group speed song.

I believe it is a 37% increase in running speed.

"Give me control of a nation's money, and I care not who makes its laws."
-Mayer Rothschild
Hireko
Kill a fish before breakfast each day
posted 11-13-2001 07:32:00 AM
Haha, grats Bane! Ebonlynx was great trouble during my own favorite rvr experience. (A lot of "blah blah was killed by Ebonlynx!)

My favorite was last thursday. 75 of us fought about the same number of pointy eared devils (hibernians) for 2 hours. There were siege weapons, AoE's out the kazoo, and lots of beserkers. I got meself 70 RPs that day just by healing and rezzing whenever I had any mana at all.

It convinced me to switch games.

Those who dance are thought insane by those who can't hear the music.
Pesco
Is a copyright of Peachis. Don't underestimate his pants, either.
posted 11-13-2001 07:34:00 AM
My ranger gets "Escape" Shouts.

The last one is a 95% speed increase for 1 minute.

Elander Sai
Pancake
posted 11-13-2001 02:11:00 PM
Your favorite RvR experience

uhm none ?

Everything is possible for him who believes

Lvl 56 Shaman Uugh
Lvl 54 Warrior Elander
Lvl 51 Necro Azgarathe
Lvl 48 Ranger Faed
Lvl 31 Monk Rashaka

Super Kagrama
ROFLELFOLOL!!!11!1 YUO CAN'T RAED MY POSTSSE!@!11
posted 11-13-2001 02:15:00 PM
i maed a leval 1 character named SPI and he was SNEAKY ROGUE TYAP PERSAN and he waes sneaking to teh WALL IN ALBIUON!!?!?1 so he waes at teh all and all teh invadars caem uip and teh firgoblg hit me so i dont know and teh luiorekne curstered so teh end/
i shoueld joeg threw the foreast moer offeand!!11
Falaanla Marr
I AM HOT CHIX
posted 11-13-2001 02:28:00 PM
what does everyone have against elves anyways? *chuckle* everywhere people are so Anti-elf. heh
Bane
BANNED
posted 11-13-2001 03:42:00 PM
quote:
Falaanla Marr had this to say about (_|_):
what does everyone have against elves anyways? *chuckle* everywhere people are so Anti-elf. heh

Because they think they are so great! They took their entire land and moved it behind the Veil! Therefore its hard to plunder!

cout << "SCORE!";
Wily Kat to the Rescue!
LordVladdDracul

posted 11-13-2001 03:45:00 PM
Go Hibernia! What server you play on Bane, I'd like to show you the power of an Eldritch .
I plot revenge on you as we speak...

Ruvie's Alt
Haven't you always wanted a monkey?
posted 11-13-2001 03:48:00 PM
I heard there were different types of warrior-class characters in DAoC. I have a few questions to ask, as every day, I think more and more of getting DAoC.

1. What are the warrior classes called?
2. Which races can be which classes?
3. What is each class's weapon style? (eg. one-weapon, sword and shield, two-handed weapon, two-weapon)
4. What kind of spells, if any, do they get?
5. What kinds of armor can each class wear?

Bane
BANNED
posted 11-13-2001 04:10:00 PM

Warrior class the warrior class if you mean tanks then, skald, Blademaster, Hero,Berserker,Armsman

Depends on the realm mainly any race can be a warrior class...

3. What is each class's weapon style? (eg. one-weapon, sword and shield, two-handed weapon, two-weapon)

you get to choose, Blademaster get dual, Berserks get dual

Thanes Champions and Paladins get Spells.

Chain and in Albion Plate

cout << "SCORE!";
Wily Kat to the Rescue!
Bane
BANNED
posted 11-13-2001 04:10:00 PM
quote:
LordVladdDracul impressed everyone with:
Go Hibernia! What server you play on Bane, I'd like to show you the power of an Eldritch .

i'll introduce you to my Runemaster friend

cout << "SCORE!";
Wily Kat to the Rescue!
Cap'n Elethi
I'm too sexy for my shirt, too sexy for my shirt...
posted 11-13-2001 04:19:00 PM
quote:
Ruvyen Warblade had this to say about John Romero:
I heard there were different types of warrior-class characters in DAoC. I have a few questions to ask, as every day, I think more and more of getting DAoC.

Each realm has different warrior types. Midgard has the Warrior (Master of arms and armor), Sklad (Warrior-bard), Thane (Warrior with weather offensive spells), and Berserker (Warrior with berserk ability, and less armor).
Albion has The Armsman (Basic warrior), the mercenary (rogue-fighters), and paladins (Duuuuh).
Hibernia has Heros (Basic warrior), Champions (Warriors with debuffing, I think), and blademasters (Like berserkers, without berserk).

Most races in each realm can be the basic fighter, and just use your imagination for the rest of them.

They can all use any weapons, or at least realm specific ones. Midgard is axes and hammers, Albion is swords, and no idea about Hibernia.

See class listing.

See class listing.

Elethi Rian, A Man Of Many Talents
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: