EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Screams at the top of her lungs
Caela
Crazed Ex-Angel
posted 11-12-2001 12:09:00 PM
..IN ANGER AND FRUSTRATION!!!! Damn you...damn you both.

*curls up in a ball*

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. " - the "Professor" - The Moon Is A Harsh Mistress
Black
The Outlaw Torn
posted 11-12-2001 12:18:00 PM
DAMN YOU BOTH TO HELL! YOU GO TO HELL, AND YOU DIE!

What was I talking about?

Time was never on my side.
So on I wait my whole lifetime.

Fred Chook
Has a corpse rotting somewhere, even as we speak!
posted 11-12-2001 12:18:00 PM
Oh, there there.
Caela
Crazed Ex-Angel
posted 11-12-2001 12:23:00 PM
quote:
We were all impressed when Black Wizard wrote:
DAMN YOU BOTH TO HELL! YOU GO TO HELL, AND YOU DIE!

What was I talking about?

Don't you dare attempt to mock me. You are not even remotely funny.

[ 11-12-2001: Message edited by: Kalah ]

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. " - the "Professor" - The Moon Is A Harsh Mistress
Kolak
Pancake
posted 11-12-2001 12:26:00 PM
quote:
Kalah had this to say about Punky Brewster:
Don't you dare attempt to mock me. You are not even remotely funny.

BW was probably just trying to:

1. Cheer you up
    ...Or...
  2. Make a bad joke
NOTE: This is an automated e-mail post, please do not reply
ph34r me
This uselss post brought to you by:
Anthrax - The other white powder

Elvish Crack Piper
Murder is justified so long as people believe in something different than you do
posted 11-12-2001 12:28:00 PM
Maybe both?
(Insert Funny Phrase Here)
Caela
Crazed Ex-Angel
posted 11-12-2001 12:31:00 PM
I'm sorry....I have never been so severly angry with anything that happens around here as I am right now...it struck me entirely the wrong way.
Kinanik
Upset about being titless
posted 11-12-2001 12:37:00 PM
Hey, whatever it is, hope it remedies itself soon.
Gully Foyle is my name
And Terra is my nation
Deep space is my dwelling place
The stars my destination
Fred Chook
posted 11-12-2001 12:41:00 PM
I don't like seeing ya unhappy, Kalah... hope you can get stuff together...
Drysart
Pancake
posted 11-12-2001 12:41:00 PM
?
Caela
Crazed Ex-Angel
posted 11-12-2001 01:06:00 AM
quote:
Drysart had this to say about (_|_):
?

Kalah just relearned a lesson she was stupid enough to forget the first time...never put yourself in the middle, because when the shit comes down, it will be YOU that gets torn to pieces.

Fred Chook
posted 11-12-2001 01:15:00 AM
Ah, well. *huggles Kalah* Try hanging around the edges for a while. I'll keep you company.
Black
The Outlaw Torn
posted 11-12-2001 01:39:00 AM
Are you done venting now? Feel better?

Time was never on my side.
So on I wait my whole lifetime.

Dead Tired
Is usually a girl
posted 11-12-2001 04:11:00 AM
Count to 10.

It always helps me

Lenlalron Flameblaster
posted 11-12-2001 04:58:00 AM
This is why I stay neutral on most everything. This is also why I'm not elite.
Grammar is your enemy! - While being able to understand someone's sentences might seem like a good idea for a proper essay, complaining on a forum scarcely leaves time for such trivialities. Write fast! You're angry, grrr! Make that show, and forget about things like capital letters, punctuation, and verbs.
Mog
not really a mmembe rof tis boered
posted 11-12-2001 06:00:00 AM
quote:
Dead Tired had this to say about pies:
Count to 10.

It always helps me

It sounds like your kinda mad, I think 10 is too low, try counting to ten thousand eighty two, im sure by then you will either have
a. forgot about what happend and be happy
or
b. kill me for sugesting you waste so much time

Regret calamities if you can thereby help the sufferer; if not, attend to your own work and allready the evil begins to be repaired
- Self Rreliance
Star Collective
Pancake
posted 11-12-2001 06:57:00 AM
Aww poor Kalah *sweeps her up in arms of light and HUGGLES her till she feels better*
*pokes Kalah* Yep, you feel better!
The trouble is that we have a bad habit, encouraged by pedants and sophisticates, of considering happiness as something rather stupid. Only pain is intellectual, only evil interesting. This is the treason of the artist: a refusal to admit the banality of evil and the terrible boredom of pain. - Ursula K. LeGuin ~ The Ones Who Walk Away From Omelas
Caela
Crazed Ex-Angel
posted 11-12-2001 07:50:00 AM
*sighs* I am not better, I do not feel better, I am still so angry I can barely speak.....but thanks for trying to cheer me up.
Dead Tired
Is usually a girl
posted 11-12-2001 07:54:00 AM
*GIMMIE KISS*

I do hope you feel better...I was just playing with the "GIMMIE KISS" remark.

Maelarr
Pancake
posted 11-12-2001 08:12:00 AM
huggling???
gime kissing???

this thread frightens and confuses me

All Empires Fall, You just have to know where to push- Me
Cleric Rogue Sigpic
Caanis Lupus
Rub me?
posted 11-12-2001 08:55:00 AM
/bites Siliddar
Caela
Crazed Ex-Angel
posted 11-12-2001 09:23:00 AM
*scritches Caanis behind his ears...and smiles, just a little.* Thank you.
Gaeadil Fyrecynder
Pancake
posted 11-12-2001 09:26:00 AM
*snuggles Kalah* :/
Hope you're gonna be okay, sweetie. If ya ever need to talk about it, you know what to do.
Kanid
BANNED
posted 11-12-2001 09:34:00 AM
*hugs Kalah*

Like you said, don't let yourself be caught in the middle, because you WILL be the first one torn apart.

"Unlike adults, children have little need to deceive themselves." - Goethe
Happiness is subjective, subject yourself to it whenever possible.
"A man is not old until regrets take the place of dreams." - John Barrymore
Wise men still seek Him.
Caela
Crazed Ex-Angel
posted 11-12-2001 09:41:00 AM
*hugs Gaeadil* I do know, sweetness.

Kanid: Yes, I know. I knew it before but had managed to forget...this is the exact reason I keep people at a distance...their power to hurt me if I let them in.

Synjari
Warrior Princess
Cookie Seraphim!
posted 11-12-2001 02:55:00 PM
*knows exactly how Kalah feels..*
"Villiany wears many masks, none of which are more dangerous than virtue." - "Sleepy Hollow"
LordVladdDracul

posted 11-12-2001 10:26:00 PM
I dont wanna be damned, it wouldnt be fun and im sad now. Youre mean .
I plot revenge on you as we speak...

Caela
Crazed Ex-Angel
posted 11-12-2001 10:47:00 PM
Vlad...you are so very lucky that I'm in a better mood now...or I would rip you a new one. 'Cause I AM mean

ph34r!

*falls over laughing*

Fred Chook
posted 11-12-2001 10:49:00 PM
*ph34rs mightily*
Caela
Crazed Ex-Angel
posted 11-12-2001 11:00:00 PM
RAWR! I'm scary!

*completely spoils the effect by laughing again*

Fred Chook
posted 11-12-2001 11:22:00 PM
*cowers and whimpers!*
Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
I posted in a title changing thread.
posted 11-12-2001 11:26:00 PM
Know what's scary?

Only reason the angel's crouchin' like dat is cuz she be pinchin der holy loaf.

Lyinar's sweetie and don't you forget it!*
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty
*Also Lyinar's attack panda

sigpic courtesy of This Guy, original modified by me

Caela
Crazed Ex-Angel
posted 11-12-2001 11:29:00 PM
'Deth...know what's scary?? If you don't knock it off, I'm going to get Lyinar AND Jania after you.
Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
posted 11-12-2001 11:33:00 PM
Lyinar hasn't made me stop. And Jania can be fended off by bribing Ah'kiam with shiny things in exchange for his intervention.
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty

Caela
Crazed Ex-Angel
posted 11-12-2001 11:36:00 PM
*sighs*

Ah, well, back to the drawing board...I'm new to this evil stuff ya know

Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
posted 11-12-2001 11:50:00 PM
well. if Mortious is any measure, smell is important. the loaf helps in that regard. Truly evil creatures like Lord Cadga and Dens would tell you the next step is to throw it.

Caela
Crazed Ex-Angel
posted 11-12-2001 11:53:00 PM
*blinks*

*swallows hard*

.....ewwww.

Being evil is disgusting work...I think maybe I'll just stick to being a bitch, that, at least, comes naturally.

Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
posted 11-12-2001 11:59:00 PM
yes. Evil involves things most foul. That's why I'm a mad scientist. No flinging poo.

*wanders off in search of those spare body parts he sent Khyron after*

Fred Chook
posted 11-13-2001 12:03:00 PM
Being a hobbit's the best. You can smoke a pipe.

*smokes a pipe*

Densetsu
NOT DRYSART
posted 11-13-2001 12:04:00 PM
quote:
Check out the big brain on Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael!
well. if Mortious is any measure, smell is important. the loaf helps in that regard. Truly evil creatures like Lord Cadga and Dens would tell you the next step is to throw it.

Sniffles.

You think I'm evil...you REALLY think I'm evil! YAY!

Flings a loaf at Deth.

I was in the Virgin Islands once. I met a girl, we ate lobster, drank piƱa coladas. At sunset, we made love like sea otters. That was a pretty good day. Why couldn't I get that day over, and over?
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: