EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: When you start a thread...
Soldar
I'll take two of anything, please. To go.
posted 11-11-2001 03:15:00 PM
Do you feel protective about that thread? So you'll bump it to make sure that you don't let it die?
Will you let it be on it's own, and make it's own decisions?
Or will you guide it in the right direction whenever it's faced with a possible hijack?
JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 11-11-2001 03:18:00 PM
I let them be.

I think that means I'll be a bad parent or something.

I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
Sarudani Miolnir
Old-school poster
posted 11-11-2001 03:28:00 PM
No idea, I'd have to start a thread to find out.

Sar...

Mod
Pancake
posted 11-11-2001 03:35:00 PM
quote:
Soldar had this to say about Punky Brewster:
Do you feel protective about that thread? So you'll bump it to make sure that you don't let it die?
Will you let it be on it's own, and make it's own decisions?
Or will you guide it in the right direction whenever it's faced with a possible hijack?

The only thread I ever started turned into a 3 page flamefest, and all I did was ask about IRC. I've refrained from starting threads since.

Life... is like a box of chocolates. A cheap, thoughtless, perfunctory gift that nobody ever asks for. Unreturnable, because all you get back is another box of chocolates. You're stuck with this undefinable whipped-mint crap that you mindlessly wolf down when there's nothing else left to eat. Sure, once in a while, there's a peanut butter cup, or an English toffee. But they're gone too fast, the taste is fleeting. So you end up with nothing but broken bits, filled with hardened jelly and teeth-crunching nuts, and if you're desperate enough to eat those, all you've got left is a... is an empty box... filled with useless, brown paper wrappers.
Ruvie's Alt
Haven't you always wanted a monkey?
posted 11-11-2001 03:46:00 PM
A little of everything.

Threads. Not to be used for the other use.

Otku
I am no longer an idiot.
posted 11-11-2001 04:10:00 PM
All the threads I make die when they're young, wonder if this means anything

[ 11-11-2001: Message edited by: Otku ]

LordVladdDracul

posted 11-11-2001 04:28:00 PM
I try and keep my threads alivbe like a good Mommy.
I plot revenge on you as we speak...

Alleria Qui'farush
Chica!
posted 11-11-2001 05:46:00 PM
quote:
Otku stumbled drunkenly to the keyboard and typed:
All the threads I make die when they're young, wonder if this means anything

Ditto, but I do like to see people responding to them.I only post when something interesting happens to me and people should know. God I feel like a brat...

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: