EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: How many of them die each day?
dontauro
Pancake
posted 04-13-2002 11:50:29 PM
Evil but funny piccy

Poor poor things.

[ 04-13-2002: Message edited by: dontauro ]

"Oh no.. if Marge marries Arty then I'll never be born... cries - Homer Simpson
King Parcelan
Chicken of the Sea
posted 04-13-2002 11:51:40 PM
I would timeline you, but you're new, and that sigpic kicks ass.

Hi there.

Kinanik
Upset about being titless
posted 04-13-2002 11:51:47 PM
Ouch

MEGA TIMELINE

Gully Foyle is my name
And Terra is my nation
Deep space is my dwelling place
The stars my destination
Mooj
Scorned Fanboy
posted 04-13-2002 11:56:32 PM
I saw this one coming before I even read the title.

Welcome to the boards, don't mind the timelines, and post a little more so people don't get this as their only first impression. Timelines really suck, sometimes...

Zarconeth
Pancake
posted 04-14-2002 12:09:37 AM
My first contribution... I'll cherish it always... even if the image is older than dirt... someone thought it was new, right?

/shrug

[ 04-14-2002: Message edited by: Zarconeth ]

Life is like a mop. Sometimes life gets full of dirt and crud and hairballs and things and you gotta clean it out. You gotta stick it in here and rinse it off and start all over again. And sometimes life sticks to the floor so much that a mop, a mop, it's not good enough. You gotta get down there with like a toothbrush, you know, and you gotta really scrub 'cause you gotta get it off! But if that doesn't work, you can't give up! You gotta stand right up! You gotta run to a window and say, "These floors are dirty as hell, and I'm not gonna take it any more!"
KaLourin
Illanae's Stooge!
posted 04-14-2002 12:21:58 AM
Ya know.. I look at that pic, and the only thing that comes to mind with the kittens is "Meep-poing"
Dont make me slap you so hard your bucket spins around, and around,and stops sideways,thus confusing you, and making you run about London wearing your bucket, a g-string, and carrying a stick,smacking the ground while yelling "MAGICALLY DELICIOUS! MAGICALLY FUCKING DELICIOUS!"- {Tal} to Mortious
Hebrew 9:3- 'And the Lord said unto me, "Dude, there isn't a K in covenant."' - Snoota

This beer drops trou and fucks your mouth with pure hoppy goodness. - Karnaj
OtakuPenguin
Peels like a tangerine, but is juicy like an orange.
posted 04-14-2002 12:22:30 AM
Ouch man...major timeline =p
..:: This Is The Sound Of Settling ::..
Tegadil
Queen of the Smoofs
posted 04-14-2002 12:31:43 AM
So...how many do you kill?
Steven Steve
posted 04-14-2002 12:42:49 AM
I kill none, because I've been living in a dream world wherein this picture repeats itself over and over.
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Elvish Crack Piper
Murder is justified so long as people believe in something different than you do
posted 04-14-2002 12:45:54 AM
At least 6 a day
(Insert Funny Phrase Here)
Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 04-14-2002 08:55:26 AM
Welcome!

Post more!

To reign is worth ambition, though in Hell:
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

--Satan, quoted by John Milton

dontauro
Pancake
posted 04-14-2002 06:51:27 PM
TIMELINE! Oh wait.. I mean. Uh... I think we should change "Timeline" to "Fond Memories"! Feel the love people! The forum love!
Maradon!
posted 04-14-2002 07:45:42 PM
quote:
dontauro stumbled drunkenly to the keyboard and typed:
TIMELINE! Oh wait.. I mean. Uh... I think we should change "Timeline" to "Fond Memories"! Feel the love people! The forum love!

Nice save!

dontauro
Pancake
posted 04-14-2002 07:52:34 PM
Yeah it was a close one, hadta think about that one before I went to bed last night.
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: