EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Further Gladiator Stuff
King Parcelan
Chicken of the Sea
posted 03-06-2002 07:59:24 PM
You know...if we keep this up, there may yet be a "Stupid Gladiator Stuff" tag.

Anyway, onto business...

HUZZAH!
Barring unforseen events, the Veteran Tourney will commence this Saturday at 3 pm Mountain Standard Time in #ParcelansRealm on the other server.

ATTENTION!
I still need a character sheet from Elethi. PM or email it to me (preferrably PM it).

WARNING!
Considering how you're all "Veterans", I've decided to truly test your limits, and also do myself a favor.

What does this mean for you? It means, not only will you be competing, you'll also be a testing field for my latest in-game creations.

Including, but not limited to:

-My new items, constructs and/or spells
-My new monsters
-My new version of the Ranger

As always, spectators are always welcome. All definite factors will be posted on this thread tomorrow.

Lenlalron Flameblaster
posted 03-06-2002 08:12:49 PM
Novice!!!
Grammar is your enemy! - While being able to understand someone's sentences might seem like a good idea for a proper essay, complaining on a forum scarcely leaves time for such trivialities. Write fast! You're angry, grrr! Make that show, and forget about things like capital letters, punctuation, and verbs.
Ragabash
Pancake
posted 03-06-2002 08:21:52 PM
hey that reminds me, if we're a spellcaster are we to tell you ahead of time what spells we have memed/prayed for/whatever
Feed my hungry soul.
Elvish Crack Piper
Murder is justified so long as people believe in something different than you do
posted 03-06-2002 09:32:43 PM
Whats your new version of the ranger? I wlove ranger, but they are underpowered in 3E.
(Insert Funny Phrase Here)
King Parcelan
Chicken of the Sea
posted 03-06-2002 09:41:23 PM
I don't want to discuss it right here and now, but I will in awhile.

Which reminds me, I have another D&D related event.

Sometime soon, I will host a meeting of the minds to discuss my plans for the new Ranger, amidst other such things.

All are invited and free to voice, but there will be a few guests of honor I plan to include. In addition, there will be a floor show in which my legion of guinea pigs (ECers volunteered to test my new monsters) fights one of my new monsters.

Hopefully, I will see many there

`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 03-07-2002 04:46:23 PM
This thread needs more attention.
Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 03-07-2002 04:55:54 PM
<giggles and pads up and sticks a large sign into the ground> Wheel of Time d20 rulez j00!!! <flees with a yummy cookie in her mouth> ^.^
Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
Pouncer of the 12th degree!
"Cxularath ftombn gonoragh pv'iornw hqxoxon targh!"
Translated: "Sell your soul for a cookie?"
Synjari
Warrior Princess
Cookie Seraphim!
posted 03-07-2002 04:57:37 PM
*wishes Kat lived closer cause she would like gaming with her**got the d20 WoT sourcebook but doesnt really have anyone to play with *
"Villiany wears many masks, none of which are more dangerous than virtue." - "Sleepy Hollow"
Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 03-07-2002 04:59:47 PM
<hugs Synny and feeds her a Don't Feel Sad cookie>
Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
Pouncer of the 12th degree!
"Cxularath ftombn gonoragh pv'iornw hqxoxon targh!"
Translated: "Sell your soul for a cookie?"
Cap'n Elethi
I'm too sexy for my shirt, too sexy for my shirt...
posted 03-07-2002 06:33:12 PM
I'm so sorry Parce, I would have sent him to you, but I got grounded that weekend. This whole week too, and I'm seriously f'ed for a while.

I wont be around as much, and I'm really really sorry I couldn't get on.

I got in a lot of trouble.

I wasn't even allowed near the computer to tell you I couldn't get on.

[ 03-07-2002: Message edited by: Elethi ]

Elethi Rian, A Man Of Many Talents
`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 03-07-2002 08:11:53 PM
By the way, who won the Novice tourney? I missed the announcement.
Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 03-08-2002 08:16:11 PM
*Ping*

King Parcelan
Chicken of the Sea
posted 03-08-2002 08:24:05 PM
To answer the question posed earlier by Ragabash. Yes, you need to have your spells prepared recorded.

Either PM it to me or give it to me when you come to the games tomorrow.

Ferret
Poing! Poing!
posted 03-08-2002 08:25:25 PM
I'd be happy to help ya test anything you create parce, just give me a PM when.
Lenlalron Flameblaster
posted 03-08-2002 08:29:07 PM
quote:
Ford Prefect had this to say about pies:
By the way, who won the Novice tourney? I missed the announcement.

It never finished. Trent and I are waiting to finish. :P

Grammar is your enemy! - While being able to understand someone's sentences might seem like a good idea for a proper essay, complaining on a forum scarcely leaves time for such trivialities. Write fast! You're angry, grrr! Make that show, and forget about things like capital letters, punctuation, and verbs.
King Parcelan
Chicken of the Sea
posted 03-08-2002 08:33:51 PM
In regards to that. Since I now have Spring Break, we'll finish up the Novice Tourney soon, I promise, Lenny

I will also hold the Finals (the mano-e-mano fights) for the Vet and Novice tourney on the same day.

King Parcelan
Chicken of the Sea
posted 03-09-2002 01:33:05 PM
Oh HO!

The Fights are beginning in about 40 mins! All spectators and gladiators, please report to #ParcelansRealm on the other server!

THAENK YEW!

Dr. Gee
Say it Loud, Say it Plowed!
posted 03-09-2002 05:36:06 PM
Parce had a bad day today

his creatures lost both times.

hehehe

`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 03-10-2002 06:50:21 AM
Are we playing again at the same time today?

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: